Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
Vinson_Emperors
Minors (Single A)

The True Neutral Baseball League

Welcome to the True Neutral Baseball League!

Here's our basic information:

OOTP Version: OOTP 18
Players: Fictional
# Of Teams: 24 (2 Leagues, 12 teams in each)
Exports Days: Sunday through Thursday, 8:30 p.m. CT
League Time Per Sim: 7 days
Current Season: Winter of 2032 (About to start 5th season)
DH: Yes
Communication:Slack
Live sims? Yes

The Skinny

The True Neutral Baseball League is based on a single defining principle: Neutrality. If you've ever played in a league that was unbalanced or unfair from market-to-market, that's not the case in this league. Market sizes are equal. Park factors are equal. The DH is standardized. Media Revenue is equal. You get the idea.

Because of that founding principle of neutrality, the league is set up for everyone to succeed if you put the time and effort in to your team. In the first three years of our league, we've had three separate champions. And our most recent champion had one of the worst records in the league the first season — turnarounds can (and do) happen quickly.

Personal testimonial

I'm not the commissioner of this league, but I was asked to help out on the recruiting front by our two co-commissioners who are, coincidentally, both named Will. I can't tell you much fun and enjoyment I've gotten out of being involved in this league over the last few months. The competition is fierce, the negotiations are fair and the live sim trash talk threads are as fun as it gets. If you're looking for a league where you can make moves and have fun in a fair environment, you've come to the perfect place.

League History

The TNBL was created by a gentleman named Ryan who recently had to step away from the league due to factors outside of the game. But we have a pair of very active commissioners that will be stepping into his place. We're a league with a good set of core owners that enjoy the camaraderie of coming together to play this game and have fun. The trade market is active, but the owners in this league are smart and prudent with their decisions.

We are a relatively new league by OOTP online standards, but the core group of owners is strong. The TNBL will be around for a long time, and this is your chance to jump in.

Current openings

Washington Nationals

Other info

We use Slack for communication and we have Slack linked with Stats+. No forums, no emails chains.

League website/Rules

TO APPLY

Shoot me an email letting me know you're interested. Email address is TNBL.OOTP@gmail.com.

Last edited by Vinson_Emperors; 02-16-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Vinson_Emperors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #2
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

g

Last edited by Lolos; 12-08-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: bc
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

Listen I just left this league.... it is one of the finest leagues I have been involved with.... grab that spot
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:14 PM   #4
Vinson_Emperors
Minors (Single A)

Main post updated. Looking to add a GM to our Sunnyvale Huskies franchise. Sunnyvale (formerly the LA Dodgers, which you can change back if you want) is a perennial playoff team that has the best catcher in the game + a few other nice pieces. Shoot an email to TNBL.OOTP@Gmail.com if interested.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #5
Vinson_Emperors
Minors (Single A)

Have an opening for the Washington Nationals.

This league is in the process of finalizing a significant and exciting change: We've balanced the schedule, making this league more neutral than ever before. No matter your league or division, every team will play every other team the same number of times. Come and be a part of this exciting change!

Shoot an email to TNBL.OOTP@Gmail.com if interested.