Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 03-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #7481
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

Canada

Is something along these lines, what you were looking for???

Tx, great work all through this thread as always. I love the Team Canada logo so much that I was hoping to use it as the league logo for my solo league. When you have a moment, do you think you could please rework the text to just read "Canadian League"?

Thank you!!
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #7482
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
Hi Tx, I am back with some more requests. When you get a chance can you change the above to Bradford Mavericks and Midford Cowboys?

Thank you sir, I really appreciate it.
Bill

Here ya go...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:54 PM   #7483
txranger
Hall Of Famer

San Angelo Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead667 View Post
Howdy Tx, any chance you could turn the logo on the right into a square distressed one?
Thank you sir.

San Angelo Colts
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #7484
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Canadian League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey View Post
Tx, great work all through this thread as always. I love the Team Canada logo so much that I was hoping to use it as the league logo for my solo league. When you have a moment, do you think you could please rework the text to just read "Canadian League"?

Thank you!!

Canadian League
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #7485
ripitback
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead667 View Post
Very nice work, like the dated feel of the logo.
Also, welcome aboard to the best baseball game on the planet.

Thanks. I am a little overwhelmed by all the options in the game and learning photoshop, my mind is blown. It is an amazing game though. One question I have for the graphic experts is when I cut a graphic out I get some jagged edges. I use the defringe option, but if I don't use a similar color background its not very clean. Is there a better option to clean up the edges?

ripitback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #7486
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Canadian League
Looks fantastic, thanks!
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #7487
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripitback View Post
Thanks. I am a little overwhelmed by all the options in the game and learning photoshop, my mind is blown. It is an amazing game though. One question I have for the graphic experts is when I cut a graphic out I get some jagged edges. I use the defringe option, but if I don't use a similar color background its not very clean. Is there a better option to clean up the edges?

Use the Magic Wand tool to select the background color and delete it, adjust the tolerance level to take out more or less of the edges... Always best to try and find one without a background or like you said use a similar color to match the artworks background... You can also try filling the background with a different color, that works sometimes better than trying to remove it...

Try making your type in the logos larger to fill up the void space and it will show up better in the game if it is larger... Play with the spacing or tracking on the letters and the vertical and horizontal scales to make the type fit the space better...

Old 03-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #7488
ripitback
Minors (Double A)

Quote:

Use the Magic Wand tool to select the background color and delete it, adjust the tolerance level to take out more or less of the edges... Always best to try and find one without a background or like you said use a similar color to match the artworks background... You can also try filling the background with a different color, that works sometimes better than trying to remove it...

Try making your type in the logos larger to fill up the void space and it will show up better in the game if it is larger... Play with the spacing or tracking on the letters and the vertical and horizontal scales to make the type fit the space better...
Thanks TX for the tips. I will make the font size larger and play with the spacing.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #7489
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:

San Angelo Colts
Tx, Absolutely superb.
I am running out of ways to describe how unbelievably talented you are!
So I will just say thank you so very much.
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:33 AM   #7490
ripitback
Minors (Double A)

I enlarged the font. Hopefully these are a little better.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 PM   #7491
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripitback View Post
I enlarged the font. Hopefully these are a little better.

Nice work... They look much better imo...

Old 03-19-2017, 01:06 PM   #7492
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Updated Negro League teams

To honor the Monarchs franchise and their players here is a saga of sorts of their logos and uniforms... The logos are fictional, the uniforms are a mix of fictional and historical...

Kansas City Monarchs

The Kansas City Monarchs were the longest-running franchise in the history of baseball's Negro Leagues. Operating in Kansas City, Missouri and owned by J. L. Wilkinson, they were charter members of the Negro National League from 1920 to 1930. J. L. Wilkinson was the first Caucasian owner at the time of the establishment of the team.[1] In 1930, the Monarchs became the first professional baseball team to use a portable lighting system which was transported from game to game in trucks [2] to play games at night, five years before any major league team did. The Monarchs won ten league championships before integration, and triumphed in the first Negro League World Series in 1924. The Monarchs had only one season in which they did not have a winning record.[3] After sending more players to the major leagues than any other Negro League franchise, the team was finally disbanded in 1965.

Here is a link to their album on my Photobucket...

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/te...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by txranger; 03-19-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #7493
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:
To honor the Monarchs franchise and their players here is a saga of sorts of their logos and uniforms... The logos are fictional, the uniforms are a mix of fictional and historical...

Kansas City Monarchs

The Kansas City Monarchs were the longest-running franchise in the history of baseball's Negro Leagues. Operating in Kansas City, Missouri and owned by J. L. Wilkinson, they were charter members of the Negro National League from 1920 to 1930. J. L. Wilkinson was the first Caucasian owner at the time of the establishment of the team.[1] In 1930, the Monarchs became the first professional baseball team to use a portable lighting system which was transported from game to game in trucks [2] to play games at night, five years before any major league team did. The Monarchs won ten league championships before integration, and triumphed in the first Negro League World Series in 1924. The Monarchs had only one season in which they did not have a winning record.[3] After sending more players to the major leagues than any other Negro League franchise, the team was finally disbanded in 1965.

Here is a link to their album on my Photobucket...

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/te...?sort=3&page=1

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Tx those are very nice.
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #7494
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:

Here ya go...

Thank you, much appreciated.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #7495
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Quote:

Just looking back through the thread and stumbled upon these gems. Just wondering, would I be able to get the interlocking "KC" as a separate logo?
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #7496
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Kansas City Blues Cap Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrobot View Post
Just looking back through the thread and stumbled upon these gems. Just wondering, would I be able to get the interlocking "KC" as a separate logo?

Kansas City Blues Cap Logo
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 03-20-2017, 07:55 PM   #7497
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Tx, you are the best. A thousand thanks.
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #7498
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Updated Negro League teams

Couple more sets added...

Old 03-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #7499
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

In my book, your most recent Philadelphia/Pittsburgh Keystones logos and the Memphis Red Sox logos are top 25 all-time of your creations, to date.

You sure nailed them.

Super great work,TX!
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:09 PM   #7500
ripitback
Minors (Double A)

Those look great Tx!