Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2021, 12:56 AM   #1
WindGuardian
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Lightbulb Retractable roof stadium requests

Hi there. I'd like to request retractable roof stadiums that I've come up with, but don't have the knowledge to make them. I'll give a capacity range to give the ballpark creator room to work with, and what aspects I want from real life MLB stadiums. The rest is up to them (scoreboards, stadium layout, etc.), and I'm not picky at all with what they would look like.

Montreal - Air Canada Field. Capacity: 40,000-45,000. Artificial turf surface. Description: Home of the Montreal Paragons since 2010. It is a hitter-friendly ballpark, especially when the roof is open, where both bullpens have seen their fair share of home runs landing during its 11 seasons since opening. Playing field is similar to the Tampa Bay Rays and 2015-present Rogers Centre. The bullpens are like the ones in Dodger Stadium. The home dugout is at 1B.

Jacksonville - Firehouse Subs Field. Capacity: 39,000-44,000. Natural grass surface. Description: Home to the Jacksonville Sharks. You can expect the roof to be closed most of the season. The Jacksonville Monster that adorns most of right field makes it harder to get hits. Both bullpens are stacked atop each other at the left-center portion of the outfield, similar to how Citizens Bank Park is. The home dugout is at 1B.

New Orleans - Audi Field. Capacity: 48,000-54,000. Natural grass surface. Description: Home to the Buccaneers, it has also been a hitter-friendly ballpark. Due to how rainy New Orleans gets during the summer, expect the roof to be closed. Bullpens are next to each other and complete with the short wall, much like in Fenway Park. Home dugout is at 3B.

Ottawa - Corel Park/Parc Corel. Capacity: 50,000-55,000. Artificial turf surface. Description: It was originally a Canadian football stadium. Ever since the Ottawa Capitals started play, they had to redo parts of the stadium to accommodate its new tenants. Unlike Rogers Centre, it still uses the pre-2015 playing field. Bullpens are tucked behind the outfield walls on opposite sides of the stadium, much like the ones in Rogers Centre. Home dugout is at 3B.

Credit goes to low for the teams.
WindGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 10:12 PM   #2
Ambassadoure
Banned

It sounds like you're a big fan of baseball and it's great to see you're not picky at all with what the stadiums would look like. I'm sure the creator will do a great job with them.
I like the idea of having the roof closed most of the season for some of the stadiums, it adds a new level of realism to the game. I noticed that you're requesting natural and artificial turf surfaces, it's great to see variety in the game.
If you're interested in retractable roof stadiums in real life, I would recommend checking out Indianapolis roof company. They might be able to provide you with some information and inspiration for your requests. Keep up the great work!
Ambassadoure is offline   Reply With Quote