Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-25-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
adion
All Star Starter

OOTP 19 Parks with new signs

I have updated the parks that come with OOTP 19 with new signage. I wanted to add pictures to the big TV screens also like I did for 18 but it was not possible for most parks. The formatting of the texture files that contain the TV screens is different than in 18 and I am not able to do it like I did before. A few of the parks have the screens in a different texture file and they are easy to change but I can't do different ones for day and night. The pictures of Petco and Suntrust are that way. The picture of Progressives shows the problems I have with the others. As you can see, the big screen is segmented and has darkness to it even for day time. It is my fondest hope that the developers will come with a good method to fill the screens for all parks. If/when that happens I will up date those that need it. I do appreciate the changes that allow parks to have signs for that park and not one set that feeds all parks. I would like to see each park have a separate ad pfx for every sign location in order to do away with unwanted duplicates and so that all signs can be made to fit correctly into each space.

The parks I changed the signage all have '-19-AD' after the normal file name, e.g. at_t_park will be at_t_park-19-AD. All the parks need to be in the Models folder separately. You also need to put the 'advertising-19-AD' folder in the models folder because that is where the signs are. I added the '-19-AD" so that when/if there are game updates the files will not be over written.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ttyv...9_Park_Signage
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:29 PM   #2
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Any way to upload the new signage to the Steam Workshop?

...to avoid d-loading these one by one and installing them?
Would this at all be possible, pstrickert? You're the only one who knows how to do this.
The fact that you uploaded adion/silvam's historical stadium work to the workshop for OOTP19 is so appreciated (as is the work you guys do for the stadiums themselves).
I HAD to ask :-)
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:31 PM   #3
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I’ll look into adding these updated parks to the Workshop. Give me a couple days.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:33 PM   #4
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
...to avoid d-loading these one by one and installing them?
Would this at all be possible, pstrickert? You're the only one who knows how to do this.
The fact that you uploaded adion/silvam's historical stadium work to the workshop for OOTP19 is so appreciated (as is the work you guys do for the stadiums themselves).
I HAD to ask :-)
I thought about putting all these in one rar file but the problem with that is when I have to update only one or a couple then I have to do the whole batch again.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:55 PM   #5
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

The parks have been added to the historical ballparks mod. Note: They’ll show up only for the 2018 season. I chose not to monkey with prior seasons.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:19 PM   #6
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Do I need to do anything else to get the new signage to show up??

....hello again. THanks for adding these for the 2018 parks. I installed them through workshop, but the 2018 parks still have the fake signs that came with the game's 2018 stadiums. Do I need to do anything else,other than clicking the install button through the Steam workshop?
Thank you again, pstrickert.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:27 PM   #7
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

No, not that I know of. Did you create a new league after installing the mod update?
Old 03-26-2018, 07:30 PM   #8
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

No I was continuing to play with the 2018 league I created the other day. Do I need to start a new league for the mod to take effect? I didn't know that.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:34 PM   #9
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Yes. But you could still use the parks in your current game. The only caveat is that you'll need to assign them manually, one by one, to each team.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:08 PM   #10
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

for some reason, I'm seeing the new ads now, and I'm still playing my 2018 season I started up when I bought the game (along with my 1930 replay where I'm GREATLY enjoying the stadium work with the historical stadiums). It was definitely showing the default game wall ads last night. UNless I'm crazy. ANd I just might be.
Old 03-27-2018, 09:47 PM   #11
curt
Major Leagues

I'm getting the parks but I don't see the signs? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.I put the folder in the models folder. Do I need to do anything extra with the advertising folder or just leave it with the ballpark folder
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:06 PM   #12
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt View Post
I'm getting the parks but I don't see the signs? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.I put the folder in the models folder. Do I need to do anything extra with the advertising folder or just leave it with the ballpark folder
Did you put the advertising-19-AD folder in the models folder? If not, that is why you are getting the new signs.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:45 PM   #13
curt
Major Leagues

LOL. I was so excited to get these parks I never saw that folder. Thanks. Awesome job with the parks. I expect it will work now.
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #14
italyprof
All Star Reserve

pstrickert, could you post that link to your historical stadiums mod please? I don't seem to be able to find it now that I finally have some time to download it. Also, I remember the page having several baseball stadium mods under your name - which one do I download for the historical stadiums ? I am not particularly concerned with 2017-2018, but with Ebbets Field, Polo Grounds etc. Thanks very much.
italyprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:04 AM   #15
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

I took the link down in anticipation of the new and improved Add-Ons Central becoming available. Plus, I had a download limit on my file hosting account, which I wasn’t aware of. So, I’d rather not re-up that huge file.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:39 PM   #16
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

Do I wait for the add on central update? I only play the historical seasons. I think every year, I need advice on where and how to implement the 3D stadiums. Thanks for any help.
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:54 PM   #17
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdummie View Post
Do I wait for the add on central update? I only play the historical seasons. I think every year, I need advice on where and how to implement the 3D stadiums. Thanks for any help.
Each park folder needs to be directly in the Models folder, i.e. not in some sub folder or some other folder outside the Models folder.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:59 PM   #18
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

OK, but where do I download all of these great ballparks? Thanks
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:21 PM   #19
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdummie View Post
OK, but where do I download all of these great ballparks? Thanks
I am not sure which parks you are talking about.

If you are talking about the OOTP19 Parks that I change the signage. They are downloadable in following link. You must also download the advertising-19-AD folder and put that folder in the models folder also. If you don't, you won't have the new signs.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ttyv...9_Park_Signage

If you are talking about the historical parks, they are here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Old 03-30-2018, 03:32 PM   #20
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
The parks have been added to the historical ballparks mod. Note: They’ll show up only for the 2018 season. I chose not to monkey with prior seasons.
Speaking of...Is Add-Ons Central up and running for OOTP19 yet, or are we still waiting on that? No rush, just curious.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote