Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-24-2017, 03:04 AM   #1
LetsGoPreds
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can't trade this year's draft picks/Missing transaction?

A couple of trade-related issues:
  • I just finished the 2019-2020 NHL season with Nashville and it's time for the 2020 NHL draft. Toronto won the draft lottery and I was curious to see if I might be able to strike a deal with them for their #1 pick. But on the trade offer screen, the only draft picks I'm able to include from either team are for the 2021 and 2022 drafts. This appears to be true for every team, not just Nashville and Toronto. This is in a continuation of a save file I uploaded to you earlier for a different issue, called "Nashville Crash 2 OT."
  • In the same save using Nashville, I own a 1st round 2021 draft pick from Florida. I got it on 1/20/2020 in return for sending them the rights to a Swedish RFA forward named Victor Ejdsell who refused to re-sign with me after a single NHL season. The reason it's a 2021 pick is because when I was in the Trade Offer screen making the deal, I clicked on Florida's first 1st-round pick - expecting it to be for the next draft (2020). This pick shows up on the History tab of Ejdsell's profile, but for some reason it doesn't appear in the Transaction Log for either Florida or Nashville. (Maybe something to do with no active roster players having changed hands? Just a guess.)
LetsGoPreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:58 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, the transaction log thing may be a problem with trades only involving picks and/or rights, I'll see if that can be changed.

Not sure what's going on with the 2020 draft picks, we'll have a look at the save.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #3
LetsGoPreds
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Now I can

I'm now in the free agency period before the 2021-2022 NHL season, two seasons ahead using the same save where I was unable to trade the next year's draft picks. My 2022 draft picks are all available for me to trade now - as are my 2023 and 2024 picks.
LetsGoPreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:48 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, I'll add that to the bug report, that probably narrows the causes down a bit.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote