Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-16-2017, 04:10 PM   #1
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Schedule

I think something weard happend to the schedule.
Just on my way to start the second season (2018/2019) and seems like the game is misstaking CHL for SHL? In the team schedule itīs only CHL games as well as the leauge schedule. Itīs the 9th october and the season should have started a while ago. No upcoming SHL matches for the whole leauge.
twitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:38 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

There are CHL games in the schedule for all SHL teams, or just the ones that would normally participate? Could you look back to the previous season's playoffs and relegation to see if they completed correctly? It might be that something's gone wrong back then and it's preventing the league from continuing.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:14 PM   #3
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Canīt seem to get back to any game previous season in the schedule now. But I didnīt notice anything wrong then in the playoffs.
No, every team does not have a CHL game. If you press the SHL schedule button you only see CHL games. Not only the SHL teams but every game thats in CHL.

Last edited by twitchy; 10-17-2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:24 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload the save? Instructions here. Sounds like we'll have to do some more investigating to see what's gone wrong there.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:44 AM   #5
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is not my strong side but I have 105 files in the saved games file that ends with .dat and it complaines about duplicate filenames when iīm trying to zip them?
Old 10-18-2017, 06:51 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

It sounds like you're trying to put all the subfolders, including the rolling saves, into a single folder. If you're using Windows, you should be able to just right-click on the .lg folder with the name of your save, select "Send to" - "Compressed (zipped) folder, and that'll create the zip file we need.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #7
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thank you for that
Uploaded, "FBK1.lg.zip"
Old 10-21-2017, 07:19 AM   #8
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just to let you know, started a new save with the same team in SHL. Exactly the same thing happens again. Only CHL games the second season (18/19) and no SHL games. Itīs like the game gets confused about the fact that the team is participating in a tournament AND a leauge and canīt handle it.

Have anybody played with a team in SHL ang gottend this? Should be for all teams the second season
Old 10-21-2017, 08:42 AM   #9
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

I just simulated the first season, went into the second and all SHL teams have a schedule. Of course I see in your save that there it is missing, so we need to find out what the difference is.

Since you said it happened the second time as well, do you still have a save before June 30th that you could upload? I guess you did not continue your second safe, so one of the rolling saves (rs_one or rs_two) might work. If it is Ok, maybe you could upload the second save as well, then I can try. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2017, 01:31 PM   #10
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Yeah itīs exactly the same this second save. And youīr right, I didnīt continue that one i was around the same date as i am now, late october. Sorry, no save before june 30th.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #11
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

2nd save now uploaded named "123.lg.zip"

Could you please give me a shout if you find anything so I now when I can play the game again.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:18 AM   #12
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

What I need is a save before (or on June 30th) so I can look why it does not generate a new schedule. It seems to happen every time you play so if possible, could you produce such save and upload it?
Old 10-22-2017, 01:09 PM   #13
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Could it be that you didnīt finnish good enough to qualify for CHL when you simulated a season?

Yeah I guess I can do that, could take som time tough.
Old 10-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #14
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Heres a third save and this is beore 30th june. I kept on siming to last october and no games on the schedule, this time I didnīt qualify for CHL so no problem with that, just no SHL games for any team...

The save is uploaded as "Test123.lg.zip"
Old 10-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #15
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, I'll let Sebastian know it's up.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:42 AM   #16
JeffR
FHM Producer

The new update we posted should allow your pre-June 30 save to continue normally now, I tried it and got a proper 2018-19 SHL schedule.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #17
twitchy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thank you so much, appreciate it!!

I will try it and let you know if anythings not working