Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Looking for an OOTP16 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!

thought I would post this for u kq76 so the sub-forum doesn't clutter up , please sticky

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #2
kevinsoltis
Bat Boy

Looking for Online League

Hey all,

New OOTP User here looking for first time online league. Open to hearing about all formats and what they have to offer.

- Kevin
kevinsoltis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:03 PM   #3
saejr1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Im looking for an online league to join. This would be my first time joining one so would need to be patient with me trying to learn it all. I have played OOTP thou for a long time since 2006.

Looking for a fictional league.

Email address is saejr1@yahoo.com

Thanks
Steve

Last edited by saejr1; 03-20-2015 at 02:10 PM.
saejr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
Pale Hose
Bat Boy

Hey guys!

New to the league thing and after playing OOTP 15, I want to try playing in a league. I prefer a new real league, but will explore other options.

So message me if you have an opening!

Last edited by Pale Hose; 03-20-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Pale Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:42 PM   #5
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

I'm interested in a NEW 16 league. Been a GM online for 5+ years, got a few championships under my belt, and very active on AIM at brhlbryces
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:33 AM   #6
predictorian
Bat Boy

Looking for a league. PM me

Last edited by predictorian; 03-22-2015 at 03:26 PM.
predictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #7
leakrex
Bat Boy

I have about 15-20 experienced OOTPers who are looking for a new '16 league to start with..

All are on AIM constantly, all are active.

We are kind of looking for a fellow enthusiast who is interested in perhaps starting off as the commish just to get us started, and doesn't necessarily have to sim all the time as others can help out in some ways as well.

Looking for some fresh faces to add to our mix

please get ahold of me on AIM or email at leakrex@yahoo.com

Last edited by leakrex; 03-21-2015 at 03:10 PM.
leakrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:56 PM   #8
Saintevil
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

Hi everyone! I've never tried an online league with OOTP but I do have lots of experience with Baseball Mogul Online and Baseball Manager Online when they existed. Have played OOTP since 2013 or 2014(forget which one I started with).

Fictional, non-fictional, whatever. I'm game for whatever.

Private Message me, or email me through saintevil.sa@gmail.com

Thanks
Saintevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #9
tward13
All Star Starter

I'd be interested in a new 2015 league. Looking to try doing something with the Mets.

Plenty of experience in OOTP online leagues. PM me here if you're looking for a Mets GM.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:33 AM   #10
Billings Ballers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

If your needing a Pirates GM

Looking for a OOTP 2016 league to join Interested in Pirates GM only
Experienced and involved

lelder21@yahoo.com
Billings Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #11
elextrano8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey all, looking for a league to join. I've been playing OOTP for over a decade, but I'm always the Orioles. If you have Baltimore open, I'm your guy. Preferably looking for a league starting fresh (or restarting) with 2015 rosters. Please PM me...I think my signature can attest to my past accomplishments.

Thanks!

Forrest Mathews aka Escipio Sumski aka ElExtrano8

Prior/Defunct:

SSWB Baltimore Orioles
4x World Series Champions
vMLB 2.0 Baltimore Orioles
1x World Series Champion
HPBL Baltimore Orioles
2x World Series Champions
elextrano8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:22 PM   #12
drunkLobster
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP16 league that uses modern, current MLB rosters. I will take either the Astros, Cardinals, or Rangers. I've been (and still am) a contributing member in several leagues in the past.

PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks!

Last edited by drunkLobster; 04-07-2015 at 01:11 PM.
drunkLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:20 PM   #13
Ez-Stepper
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I'm a veteran OOTP player. I'm not part of any online leagues currently but have successfully participated (BLB) in the past. I'd rather join a fresh start real life sim league or a 1980's historical league but I'm open to the idea of a fictional one.

Last edited by Ez-Stepper; 03-22-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Ez-Stepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:22 AM   #14
BayRaider510
Bat Boy

Looking for a OOTP 16 League, PM me
BayRaider510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:03 AM   #15
s1c1l1anm0bst3r
Minors (Single A)

Looking to Join League That Will Last!

Hello,
I'm new to both the full OOTP experience (I've only played on my iPhone, and have been anticipating the new release) and online leagues, obviously.

I've done many online sports leagues across many different games, and am very committed, so I'd be excited to join a league for my favorite sport and new favorite game.

I'd like to join a league with real players, and my first choice of team would be my hometown New York Mets. If there's no way to get them, I'll take any team, but it's first choice.

Feel free to message me here or email me at c00lmatt150@aol.com

Thanks!
s1c1l1anm0bst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:30 AM   #16
HandyEric3
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
I am the commissioner of my own league, so I do consider myself experienced with online leagues as well as OOTP. I strongly prefer fictional leagues. I require SOME indication of overall and potential ratings. I don't know about some of the people on here, but I have a full time job and I don't have the time to individually scout an entire baseball organization's players every day. I also prefer leagues that sim frequently.
HandyEric3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:41 AM   #17
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyEric3 View Post
I am the commissioner of my own league, so I do consider myself experienced with online leagues as well as OOTP. I strongly prefer fictional leagues. I require SOME indication of overall and potential ratings. I don't know about some of the people on here, but I have a full time job and I don't have the time to individually scout an entire baseball organization's players every day. I also prefer leagues that sim frequently.
I can vouch for this guy. Great commissioner and extremely active.
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #18
baseballbuzz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Interested in OOTP 16 league

Currently in two OOTP 15 leagues
I am interested in an OOTP 16 league if you have the following:
1. Real Team Names
2. Players Fictional/Real or just Fictional (Random historical players are nice)
3. Scouting on: But not too accurate. Its nice to know that we don't all see the players the same.
4. Coaches off
5. Budget the same for all.

A lot to ask I know. But, let me know if you happen to be starting something like this.

Buzz

OOTP Leagues
RDBL - Rays (2018)

Last edited by baseballbuzz; 03-23-2015 at 03:43 PM.
baseballbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #19
dpjarvis
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OOTP vet (3rd year) looking for a good league

Hey guys...I took 2 years to learn the ins/outs of OOTP and feel very ready to take my game to the next level.

Ideally I'd love to join a new historical league (draft from a player pool formed from entire history). But I'm also game for a current pool league.

While new league would be ideal, I'm happy to join an established league as well.

I just want to experience a league with good committed players.

email me at darrellpjarvis@comcast.net
dpjarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:29 PM   #20
Dargone
Hall Of Famer

Looking to join a league. I would prefer fictional. Please contact me via private message on these forums. Thanks!
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.-Margaret Mitchell
Dargone is offline   Reply With Quote