Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 11-23-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Need some help

My cousin is making a 4 hour drive to my house. We haven't seen each other for many years. We always play a World Series when we meet. We are both 75 and not in good health so this most likely will be our last gathering.

We will be doing a WSeries with him with the 75 Reds and I'll take my 2005 White Sox.

He has never played OOTP so I set things up in the Historical Exhibition for one game so he can get the feel of OOTP.

Here is my problem. Where do I go after we play the practice game to totally delete that game so we can then setup a World Series? I've had times when I go to replay a WSeries/or a game and when I go back later on to have a full series the game starts me at game two instead of a totally new start. Where do I go to delete the practice game data??

Secondly where do I go to remove the chart thing on the game boxscore? I would rather not have that but forgot how to remove it.

I apologize for taking up your time. Any help will certainly be appreciated...assuming this 75 year old can handle the help. : )

Thank you...

Don't forget to try PStrickert's great 1959 World Series Quickstart Mod for V12 & V11 !! At Padresfan's site.

Last edited by skunkle333; 12-01-2019 at 07:19 PM.
skunkle333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:18 PM   #2
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

I can answer your second question, Jack.

Game --> Game Settings --> Global Settings --> Auto-Save & Log Settings --> Generate WPA Graphs for ... (choose: None)
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:21 PM   #3
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

As for your first question ...

I think you simply need to return to the main OOTP screen and choose Historical Exhibition. Then you can set up your best-of-seven WS matchup between the '75 Reds and '05 White Sox. That is, unless I'm confused about what you want to do.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:31 PM   #4
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

I hope you two have a hell of a time when you see each other, blessings.
UltimateAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 08:08 PM   #5
CBeisbol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkle333 View Post
My cousin is making a 4 hour drive to my house. We haven't seen each other for many years. We always play a World Series when we meet. We are both 75 and not in good health so this most likely will be our last gathering.
Sounds amazing
Have fun
CBeisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 10:47 PM   #6
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkle333 View Post
No, No, No... playing OOTP will keep you young at heart and keep you pitching, hitting and swinging... Markus told me it will keep you alive and kickin', too...… that's why I keep buying it... you fellas have got many, many more years to go.

OOTPB is a great medical insurance... and you can't beat the price... just $39.99 a year!... it beats the heck out of Humana, Blue Shield and all the others.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-26-2019 at 10:50 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:59 AM   #7
CBeisbol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
No, No, No... playing OOTP will keep you young at heart and keep you pitching, hitting and swinging... Markus told me it will keep you alive and kickin', too...… that's why I keep buying it... you fellas have got many, many more years to go.

OOTPB is a great medical insurance... and you can't beat the price... just $39.99 a year!... it beats the heck out of Humana, Blue Shield and all the others.
OOTP for All
CBeisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 02:21 PM   #8
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Sorry to be late with this response. : ) It was a blast !!! We played late and my sweet wife gave up her room to my cousin. She slept on the couch in the living room while Bill and I were rocking and rolling with OOTP !!!

Thanks for your help fellas and thanks for the cheering : )

Sadly still have two problems:

1. I lost the series in 4 straight games. Mercy. We have been having matches like this with different games (dice to pc) and different teams since we were teenagers. At 75 my ticker couldn't hardly take losing 4 straight.

Those 75 Cin Reds took it to my 2005 White Sox. Only one game was close...game 2 5-3...the other 3 I lost by 4 or more. My cousin uses hit and run quite a bit. But it was great fun !!!

2. Bill wants me to send the games boxscores etc...but I can't find them anywhere in OOTP or the documents area. Guess I didn't hit a good save button.

Thanks again pstrickert and all you fellas for the help and encouragement. If we live to be 77 we will battle again!!!

The announcing and game play was cool. Cousin had never played OOTP.

Don't forget to try PStrickert's great 1959 World Series Quickstart Mod for V12 & V11 !! At Padresfan's site.

Last edited by skunkle333; 11-30-2019 at 02:24 PM.
skunkle333 is offline   Reply With Quote