Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

Major League Baseball Dreams (MLBD) looking for a few GMs

Full League Name (Initials): Major League Baseball Dreams (MLBD)
Main URL: mlbdreamsootpsim.com
Boards URL: mlbdreamsootpsim.com/forum2
Commissioner OOTP Forum Username(s): Dave Anderson, "ultradave", (Commissioner)
Email Address: mlbd.commissioners@gmail.com
OOTP Version: OOTP14, we update on even numbered OOTP revs. - Will be updating to OOTP16
Game Needed: Required
Players: Originally historical, but now in 2044 there are no historical players remaining.
# of Teams: 30 , with full minor leagues, including a Winter Development League (AA)
Sim Schedule: during season - T, Th, Sa, Su, almost always in the mornings. Offseason, we'll run almost every day or as close to as we can manage.
League Time Per Sim: 7 Days, varies in off season.
First Season: 2006 (game time and real life time)
Current Season: 2043
Special Rules & Settings: no coaches or scouts, we've implemented the new CBA, and we don't use the amateur signing bonus having tried it and found it was more hassle than fun (sorry Markus).

Major League Baseball Dreams is a long running league set up in 2006 real life time, originally with 2006 teams and rosters. We are just starting the 2043 season. While many players like to join a new league starting up, there are great advantages to joining an established league like ours. We've been running for almost 8 years of real time, with 38 seasons run and the commissioner is committed to keeping the league running as along as we have Gms and OOTP, so you won't worry about putting in a few seasons working with your team only to have the league disappear.

Sims are run on schedule and there is good communications through messages from the commissioner, an active forum with a chatter, pms, and AIM. We have some GMs who have been with the league from the beginning, mixed with some newer GMs. A number of the GM's are also in some other leagues together. If you are new, we welcome you, and there are plenty of experienced Gms and the 2 commishes to get you going. The commissioners watch over the newer players to make sure that they aren't taken advantage of, at least until you've had a season to get the feel of the league and the players.

We currently use OOTP14 and we skip every other OOTP revision. So if you are still with 14 and planning to upgrade to 16, this may be the league for you.

Take a look at the web site and drop by the forum and look around. Links to the reports are on the web site so you can check out the open teams. If you like what you see, email the commissioner's email above (also linked on the web site) and let us know you are interested. One of us (probably me) will answer fairly quickly. If we fill up we'll be glad to put you on a waiting list, as some GMs come and go.

Teams currently available:

Atlanta Braves
Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
San Fransisco Giants
Texas Rangers

MLBD- Toronto Blue Jays GM,
FCBL- Baltimore Orioles GM,
EIB- Texas Rangers GM

Last edited by CT-Sox-Fan; 02-14-2015 at 09:51 AM.
CT-Sox-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
Ryany19
Bat Boy

Hi I'm Ryan I'm interested in joining ur league as the Detroit tigers please email me if the team is still open my email is ryany19@icloud.com
Ryany19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
BaseballAddict
Bat Boy

I'd be interested in the Houston Astros or Colorado Rockies if they are still open. email is flboy0003@gmail.com
BaseballAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #4
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

bump for edit of available teams.

EIB- Texas Rangers GM
Old 11-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

bump for 2 new openings

EIB- Texas Rangers GM
Old 11-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
dtedesco788
Bat Boy

I would be interested in joining but I am really looking for an authentic and realistic GM experience. I have no desire for a league that is non stop trading. Does this league focus more on building a team in the off season and going to war or is it more of a player merry go round throughout the year?

Just trying to judge if its for me or not
dtedesco788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:51 AM   #7
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

bump for OOTP 16 planned update

EIB- Texas Rangers GM