Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 03-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #21
Sizeman21
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesChop15 View Post
Subscribed and will be following! Quick Question... how did you make your map?
Thanks for asking! I didn't exactly make the map itself, I found this website:

https://gmworldmap.com/#626506074:1651148710:262144

and looked around for a island to call Elyria. I cropped my island and went into Gimp and added my teams and their locations on the map.

Let me know if this helps, if not, I have plenty of other map websites you could tinker around with I have found over the last few years.
Sizeman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:15 AM   #22
BravesChop15
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizeman21 View Post
Thanks for asking! I didn't exactly make the map itself, I found this website:

https://gmworldmap.com/#626506074:1651148710:262144

and looked around for a island to call Elyria. I cropped my island and went into Gimp and added my teams and their locations on the map.

Let me know if this helps, if not, I have plenty of other map websites you could tinker around with I have found over the last few years.
Thank you very much!
Old 03-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #23
Sizeman21
Major Leagues

League Standings

News from Around the League

CL Awards Player of the Week Trophy: At the age of 32, Jim Chapman might have some potential he hasn't realized yet -- if his success at the plate last week is any indication. The Tamarac second baseman put up some exceptional numbers the past seven days with a .500 batting average. For his efforts Chapman collected the Continentall League Player of the Week Award.

He racked up 11 hits in 22 at-bats, 6 home runs and 13 RBIs last week in 6 games.

Currently Chapman has 23 home runs and a .346 batting average.

Dutton Punishes NL Pitchers This Week: Aaron Dutton demonstrated his potential to be a star in the game last week and today he took home the National League Player of the Week Award.

The Trinidad City shortstop wreaked havoc on opposing pitchers last week, pounding them for a .500 average (13-for-26) with 3 home runs and 10 RBIs on his way to claiming the honor.

This year Dutton has hit 18 home runs and posted a .337 batting average.

Hit Parade: Grissinger Pops 5 Hits: Jon Grissinger was at the head of a Clayton hit parade today at Sizemore Park. The second baseman went to the plate 5 times and came away with 5 hits, sparking the Crows to a 15-6 victory over the Ladue Ducks.

"I told the guys in the dugout, just be thinking about hitting the ball hard somewhere," the sweet-swinging Grissinger told reporters after the game. "Seems like it worked out well for us today."

Ducks skipper Bill Brace said later that the club gave up "too much plate."

"Not the way we planned it," he said. "Every hitter in the league will rip you when you do that."

Jon Grissinger singled in the 1st, hit an RBI single in the 3rd, singled in the 5th, singled in the 7th and singled in the 8th.

This season Grissinger is batting at a .352 clip with 1 home run and 48 RBIs.

Ducks Chill Grissinger's Hot Streak at 23 games: Clayton second baseman Jon Grissinger came into today's game against the Ladue Ducks on a hot streak. He left on a cold one.

The Ducks did their jobs well, beating the Clayton Crows 8-3 and holding Grissinger hitless to snap his 23-game hitting streak. The 30-year-old second baseman had a few words to say after finishing 0-for-3, telling reporters only that he "came up short."

"What Jon did was exciting and quite an achievement," said Crows manager Austin Dial. "It's tough enough to get one hit in this league, much less go 23 games in a row. I'm even more proud of the way he handled the press coverage. He never let the frenzy get to him or affect his play."

Grissinger is presently hitting at a .348 pace with 1 home run, 48 RBIs and has scored 49 times.

Injury Derails Season for Biggs: The Trinidad City Jets braced themselves for the news: they would be without reliever Rich Biggs for the duration of the season. Biggs suffered shoulder inflammation on 06/26/2157 and has not played since. The team's manager said he accepted the setback as a challenge.

"We're still focused on one goal," he said.

This year Biggs has 21 relief appearances with 3 saves, 2-1 season record and a 1.95 ERA. He has hurled 32.1 innings, given up 17 hits, struck out 21 and walked 14. Opposing clubs have batted .150 against the Trinidad City reliever.

Continental League Picks June's Best Batter: For a rookie just breaking in, Jim Chapman certainly put together a successful month. It was good enough to win the CL Batter of the Month award for June.

The 32-year-old second baseman for the Tamarac Unforgiven hit .366 with 16 home runs, 29 RBIs and 27 runs scored.

Currently Chapman is batting .353 with 26 home runs and 69 RBIs.

Kentala Wins NL Prize, Named Best Hitter in June: Taylor Kentala has a lot going for him. The Trinidad City catcher just broke into the majors this year and now the National League has just picked him as its top hitter for June.

In 21 games last month this outstanding rookie batted .367 with 8 home runs, 28 RBIs and 17 runs scored.

This year Kentala is hitting .315 with 13 home runs and 54 RBIs to his credit. He has gotten on base at a .409 clip and scored 48 runs.

Mays Best CL Starter in June: The Continental League scribes have selected June's Pitcher of the Month and have awarded the honor to Kevin Mays of East Winslow. He was outstanding on the hill last month and has the numbers to prove it -- a 4-0 record.

The Stags star performer made 6 starts with a 2.30 ERA and surrendered 29 hits in 43 innings. He struck out 39 and walked 11.

To date this season Mays has compiled a 9-2 record with a 2.98 ERA in 17 starts.

Kulesza Earns June's Best Pitcher Honor: There's no doubt that Jets starter Justin Kulesza earned his National League Pitcher of the Month award. He left absolutely no room for doubt as he mowed his way through the opposition in June.

During the month Kulesza was 4-1 with a 3.00 ERA. He made 6 starts, tossed 42 innings and had 36 strikeouts.

Thus far this season, Kulesza has worked 101.1 innings with 90 strikeouts en route to a 7-3 record and a 4.71 ERA.

Chapman Voted June's Rookie Trophy: Jim Chapman is a latecomer to this league. The 32-year-old Tamarac second baseman is putting up quality numbers, even though he's not your traditional rookie. On the heels of posting a .366 average, the Continental League named him June's Rookie of the Month.

He hit 16 home runs last month, knocking in 29 runs and scoring 27 runs. He banged out 37 hits and drew 13 walks to post a .449 OBP.

Chapman on the season is hitting .353 with 26 home runs. His stats include 69 RBIs and 57 runs scored.

Trinidad City Rookie Star Sparkles: Swinging a hot stick in June, Taylor Kentala picked up the National League Rookie of the Month Award today.

The 26-year-old catcher for Trinidad City lashed 29 hits as he put together a .367 average with 8 home runs. He also drove in 28 runs, scored 17 times and drew 12 walks on his way to a .451 OBP.

This year Kentala is hitting .315 with 13 home runs.

McMahon Spins 15-K Game: Matt McMahon really had Soulard batters swinging and missing today at Soulard Colosseum. McMahon sat down 15 hitters on strikes and whipped the Apache 6-1. He allowed 9 hits and gave up no walks in a standout mound performance.

To date McMahon is 6-8 in 17 starts with a 2.58 ERA and has 110 strikeouts in 118.2 innings.

Sandland's Condition Worse, Suffers Another Setback: Things have gotten worse for Matt Sandland of the Elyria Continentals. The 26-year-old left fielder will not be back as soon as originally expected. Sandland is undergoing treatment for a concussion, but his doctors have expanded his recovery time to at least 3 weeks. An unidentified team official told BNN, "Matt tried to rush his rehab and suffered a setback."

This year Sandland is batting .275 with 11 home runs and 31 RBIs.

Seidel Shuts Out East Winslow: 22-year-old Soulard Apache pitcher Josh Seidel had a strong outing against the East Winslow Stags at Soulard Colosseum today, keeping them off the scoreboard the whole game. He struck out 8 in the 2-0 win and walked 0 while surrendering 4 hits.

"Hopefully there will be plenty more of these in the future for us," he said.

Thus far this season, Seidel has tossed 122.2 innings in 18 starts, fanned 130 batters, walked 37 and put up a 2.49 ERA with 9 wins and 5 losses.

Minervino Holds Pelicans Scoreless: The Trinidad City Jets rolled to an easy 5-0 win over the Emmaus Pelicans at Field of the Jets today. Leading the way to victory was starter Bill Minervino, who shackled the Emmaus Pelicans and held them scoreless on a 4-hitter.

"This is what every pitcher wants to do when they go out there," Minervino said in his postgame press conference.

Minervino has made 16 starts, tossed 92.2 innings, struck out 74 batters and walked 43. His record is 4-3 with a 4.86 ERA and he has limited other teams to a .295 batting average.

Allen Shuts Out Bonhomme: David Allen of the Clayton Crows spun his magic on the Bonhomme Raiders today. He blanked them 8-0 on 10 hits, registering 5 strikeouts and 2 walks.

"The bottom line was I just kept the ball down," Allen said. "My breaking stuff was down. Everything was down."

Talking to reporters in the postgame interview, Clayton skipper Austin Dial said the team "got solid pitching, good defense and took great team at-bats in a lot of different situations."

"David pitched really well but this was a solid performance by everyone," he said.

In 18 starts this year Allen has recorded a 11-3 record and a 3.78 ERA.

Weekly Team Power Rankings: Here are the current team power rankings for Elyrian Baseball League:

Teams (Total Points, Tendency):
1) Trinidad City Jets (138.5, o)
2) Tamarac Unforgiven (113.4, +)
3) Clayton Crows (107.3, -)
4) Emmaus Pelicans (105.4, -)
5) Alameda Outlaws (96.2, ++)
6) New Charleroi Vipers (93.4, +)
7) Soulard Apache (93.1, -)
8) East Winslow Stags (91.7, +)
9) Ladue Ducks (90.3, --)
10) East Winslow Buccaneers (83.7, -)
11) Bonhomme Raiders (79.1, ++)
12) Melrose Park Centaurs (77.0, ++)
13) Oakdale Park Ravens (75.0, -)
14) Elyria Continentals (73.9, -)
15) Old Town Thugs (69.7, -)
16) Leyden Seals (58.7, o)

Trade Updates:

Buccaneers-Olympians Trade Announced: Both sides appear content with the trade finalized today that will send 26-year-old minor league 3B Mike Williams to the East Winslow Olympians, while the East Winslow Buccaneers will receive 33-year-old LHP Danny Hall, 23-year-old 3B Taylor Eaton and $470,000 in cash.

"This is a move that filled a few gaps in our roster," said J.J. Stendahl, Buccaneers general manager.

For his part, the Olympians GM said the trade was made "in the best interest of our organization's future." BNN analysts reported that on paper the trade seemed to be a plus for both ball clubs. The players involved are expected to join their new teams for the next scheduled game.

Glascoe and Joles Swapped: Both sides appear content with the trade finalized today that will send 36-year-old minor league RF Vince Glascoe to the Elyria Continentals, while the Soulard Apache will receive 30-year-old LF Dana Joles.

"This is a move that filled a few gaps in our roster," said Bobby Mathews, Apache general manager.

For his part, the Continentals GM said the trade was made "in the best interest of our organization's future." BNN analysts reported that on paper the trade seemed to be a plus for both ball clubs. The players involved are expected to join their new teams for the next scheduled game.

Currently Joles is batting .283 with 64 hits and 4 home runs. He has knocked in 26 runs and scored 25 times.

Bonhomme-East Winslow Trade Confirmed: Both sides appear content with the trade finalized today that will send 28-year-old C Travis Ruscoe to the East Winslow Stags, while the Bonhomme Raiders will receive 25-year-old RHP Josh Behrens.

"This is a move that filled a few gaps in our roster," said Doug Aagesen, Raiders general manager.

For his part, the Stags GM said the trade was made "in the best interest of our organization's future." BNN analysts reported that on paper the trade seemed to be a plus for both ball clubs.

Ruscoe on the season is batting .202 with 5 home runs. His totals include 15 RBIs and 22 runs scored. He has played in 52 games.

On the year Behrens has 1 save in 39 relief appearances with a 1-3 record and 4.46 ERA.

Miller and Maloney Traded: Both sides appear content with the trade finalized today that will send 36-year-old minor league RF Mat Miller to the Ladue Titans, while the East Winslow Stags will receive 34-year-old RHP Jonas Maloney, 22-year-old CF Steve McNeese and $730,000 in cash.

"This is a move that filled a few gaps in our roster," said Tom Green, Stags general manager.

For his part, the Titans GM said the trade was made "in the best interest of our organization's future." BNN analysts reported that on paper the trade seemed to be a plus for both ball clubs.

Batting Leaders

Pitching Leaders

Old 03-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #24
Sizeman21
Major Leagues

League Standings

Elyrian Baseball League All Star Game

Continental League All Star Selections

National League All Star Selections

Team Starting Lineups

The Game

Joe Duncan Wins MVP in Continental League Loss to National League
Although his team came out on the losing end, nobody could deny Joe Duncan's performance in this year's all-star game.

The Continental League All-Stars fell to the National League All-Stars by a score of 7-5, but Duncan was still named the game's MVP.

"You would have liked to have won the game of course, but being named the MVP is a great honor," he said from his team's dressing room at Sizemore Park.

In the contest, Duncan went 2 for 3.

View the game box score here ----> http://textuploader.com/dg964

News from Around the League

Katz Spins Shutout Against Pelicans: Paul Katz kept the opposition off the scoreboard and the Ladue Ducks were all smiles after winning 7-0 against the Emmaus Pelicans at Pelicans Ballpark today. The right-handed Katz gave up no runs in his start, permitted 9 hits and had 8 strikeouts.

"If there was a stat for 'team shutout,' this would be it," Katz said later. "My catcher called a great game, guys delivered at the plate and when I messed something up the guys behind me were where they needed to be."

Katz has gone 9-2 this season with an ERA of 2.56 and 114 strikeouts in 119.1 innings pitched. Other clubs are hitting .240 against him.

Elmore Belts Bunch of Base Hits: The Oakdale Park Ravens tripped up the Soulard Apache 5-4 today. The Ravens were led by Norm Elmore, their 30-year-old left fielder. Elmore made life miserable for Soulard pitchers all day, tagging them for 5 hits in 5 at-bats. Norm Elmore hit an RBI single in the 1st, singled in the 3rd, singled in the 5th, singled in the 7th and hit an RBI single in the 8th.

Elmore is currently batting .316 with 4 home runs, 14 RBIs and 9 runs scored. He has 31 hits in 98 at-bats.

Bonhomme Hopeless Against Mashburn: John Mashburn of the Clayton Crows spun his magic on the Bonhomme Raiders today. He blanked them 7-0 on 3 hits, registering 8 strikeouts and 2 walks.

"The bottom line was I just kept the ball down," Mashburn said. "My breaking stuff was down. Everything was down."

Talking to reporters in the postgame interview, Clayton skipper Austin Dial said the team "got solid pitching, good defense and took great team at-bats in a lot of different situations."

"John pitched really well but this was a solid performance by everyone," he said.

Currently Mashburn has a 9-5 won-lost record in 18 starts with a 2.94 ERA. He also has 74 strikeouts in 119.1 innings.

LaVacca Torches Unforgiven for 5 Hits: A jubilant Mike LaVacca joined the postgame press conference at Vipers Ballpark today to offer some unusual words of encouragement -- for the Tamarac Unforgiven pitching staff he had just vanquished.

"It may not have looked like it," said the New Charleroi Vipers first baseman, "but I saw some awful good pitches today. If luck hadn't been on my side it might have turned out a lot different."

That would not have been the conclusion of anyone who saw his dominant 5-for-6 hitting performance, which led the Vipers to a 16-6 win.

"He made it look easy," said Tim Riley, manager of the Unforgiven. "We never figured out what to do with him. Obviously."

Mike LaVacca singled in the 2nd, grounded out in the 2nd, hit an RBI single in the 4th, hit an RBI single in the 5th, hit an RBI double in the 7th and hit an RBI single in the 8th.

So far this season LaVacca is batting .297 with 13 home runs.

CL Star of the Week Honored: It can be difficult for a young player to step out of the shadows and assert himself in the Continental League, but last week Steven Martin of the Melrose Park Centaurs reminded everyone just why he's here as he threw up numbers that made him an easy selection for Player of the Week. Martin rocked opposing pitching for a .409 average (9-for-22), 2 home runs and 7 RBIs to come away with the award.

So far this year Martin is batting .303 with 6 home runs and 30 runs batted in.

Star of the Week Selected in NL: 27-year-old Billy Barker sent shock waves through Elyrian Baseball League last week with an eye-popping performance that brought him the National League Player of the Week Award.

A newcomer to the league, Barker made the establishment sit up and take notice, punishing opposing pitchers with a .471 average, 8 hits in 17 at-bats, 4 home runs and 10 runs batted in.

Where the Trinidad City Jets first baseman goes from here, only the baseball gods know for sure, but Barker certainly made his mark last week.

For the season, Barker is hitting at a .332 clip with 19 home runs, 64 RBIs and has scored 55 runs. He has 104 hits, 22 walks and a .375 on-base percentage.

Injury Brings Season to End for Keck: The Old Town Thugs have made it official: Joe Keck is headed to the disabled list. The 28-year-old shortstop has been out since 07/10/2157 with a torn back muscle. He is expected to miss 4 months.

Keck is batting .254 this season in 85 games with 7 home runs, 23 RBIs and 44 runs scored. He has 85 hits in 334 at-bats.

Weekly Team Power Rankings: Here are the current team power rankings for Elyrian Baseball League:

Teams (Total Points, Tendency):
1) Trinidad City Jets (150.0, o)
2) Clayton Crows (115.2, +)
3) Tamarac Unforgiven (110.2, -)
4) Emmaus Pelicans (96.2, o)
5) New Charleroi Vipers (96.1, +)
6) Ladue Ducks (94.0, ++)
7) Soulard Apache (93.0, o)
8) Alameda Outlaws (89.0, --)
9) East Winslow Buccaneers (85.9, +)
10) East Winslow Stags (85.0, -)
11) Oakdale Park Ravens (83.8, +)