Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #41
BMW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fircoal View Post
I'm on the newest version and none of these are online leagues (I tried it with others and it did the same on them. However on one of mine in which cards were made before from the all-star game (Which it doesn't even do that anymore xwx) it just gives out the same card again and when I reselect the baseball cards screen the "new" card is gone. This leads me to believe it's creating some sort of pseudo card that has the same details as displayed before. But I'm nawt sure, it's confusing me xwx;;;
I don't think that it's creating any card at all. I don't have the "non-card" (i.e. the picture that you display above that I can replicate as a non-commish in an online league) in the \Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 11\saved_games\League.lg\news\html\images\bb_cards folder.

I think what you're seeing is the equivalent of the game saying, "I haven't made a card." Then when you return to the baseball card screen it just shows you what was created in the past.

There have been three recently released versions. When you load up to the start screen, it says 11.2.18 in the upper left corner?
BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #42
Fircoal
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW View Post
I don't think that it's creating any card at all. I don't have the "non-card" (i.e. the picture that you display above that I can replicate as a non-commish in an online league) in the \Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 11\saved_games\League.lg\news\html\images\bb_cards folder.

I think what you're seeing is the equivalent of the game saying, "I haven't made a card." Then when you return to the baseball card screen it just shows you what was created in the past.

There have been three recently released versions. When you load up to the start screen, it says 11.2.18 in the upper left corner?
Yes it does say 11.2.18

It makes me it wonder why it doesn't make a card xwx;;;
Fircoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #43
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes it does say 11.2.18

If you're interested, I could try and help you. Since it's hard to tell what's going on without seeing your computer, it would be ideal if we could setup a remote connection. If you wanted to try this, submit a support ticket (see my sig) and I'll help you. If it's a bug, I'd like to know so I can report it. If it's not, I should be able to help figure out how to fix it.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #44
Fircoal
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
If you're interested, I could try and help you. Since it's hard to tell what's going on without seeing your computer, it would be ideal if we could setup a remote connection. If you wanted to try this, submit a support ticket (see my sig) and I'll help you. If it's a bug, I'd like to know so I can report it. If it's not, I should be able to help figure out how to fix it.
Coolness. What's a remote connection though? I'm probably willing to do it has I'd like it to be fixed, and find a bug if there is one.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #45
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Submit a ticket and I'll give you directions on how to connect me to your computer. Basically, I can work on your computer while you watch and you can talk to me via the chat window. I use LogMeIn Rescue to do this which will NOT remain on your computer when we're done.

This way we can work together to figure it out. Connecting me is easy and takes only a couple of minutes on average. All we'll need to do is figure out a day and time (plus your time zone) to do this.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #46
CRTsports.com
Major Leagues

The baseball cards are fantastic but I have one slight problem in my solo league. When I create the card, there are no stats on the card. Just blank like an above poster submitted.
-- 2005 64-98----2013
-- 2006 54-108
-- 2007 72-90
-- 2008 76-85
-- 2009 89-73
-- 2010 86-76
-- 2011 108-54 (1-3) Central Division Champs
CRTsports.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #47
BMW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes it does say 11.2.18

Hopefully old timer can help you out. Sorry I couldn't, tried everything I could think of, but without being able to replicate the problem on my computer, it;s tough to figure out what could be causing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRTsports.com View Post
The baseball cards are fantastic but I have one slight problem in my solo league. When I create the card, there are no stats on the card. Just blank like an above poster submitted.
This is from using the 1974 Topps v1.1 with 11.2.15. It contains tokens that did not exist until 11.2.17 was released.

Last edited by BMW; 07-22-2010 at 08:28 PM.
BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #48
Fircoal
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Submit a ticket and I'll give you directions on how to connect me to your computer. Basically, I can work on your computer while you watch and you can talk to me via the chat window. I use LogMeIn Rescue to do this which will NOT remain on your computer when we're done.

This way we can work together to figure it out. Connecting me is easy and takes only a couple of minutes on average. All we'll need to do is figure out a day and time (plus your time zone) to do this.
Ok I submitted a ticket. I should be able to do it at most times.