Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2016, 09:12 PM   #141
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Updated Rosters before Friday so we can start a Game at this year Draft?

League Evolution including contract with Minor League Team?
Edit League Structure?
Randomize Teams Cities and Names?
World Templates?
Add League to existing one like Historical one or one we created then Trading with other Leagues can happen?
No Trade Deadline?
At Draft Teams Trading Players to besides Draft Picks Computer control teams,2 days?
Old 06-19-2016, 10:41 PM   #142
mso94
Major Leagues

A way to make players buy using G/A/Pts stats also a way to make players with out going and changing every player one by one.
mso94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:45 PM   #143
GMO123
Major Leagues

2d players so can watch actually play.
GMO123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:22 AM   #144
croatian
All Star Starter

when we can expect some news and some screenshots?
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:57 AM   #145
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27 View Post
Updated Rosters before Friday so we can start a Game at this year Draft?
We will not release any db updates for FHM 2 at this point.

Quote:
League Evolution including contract with Minor League Team?
League Evolution (or as we call it: "Story Mode") is high on our list.

Quote:
Edit League Structure?
Not likely.

Quote:
Randomize Teams Cities and Names?
Not likely.

Quote:
World Templates?
Not sure what this is.

Quote:
Add League to existing one like Historical one or one we created then Trading with other Leagues can happen?
Not likely.

Quote:
No Trade Deadline?
Maybe.

Quote:
At Draft Teams Trading Players to besides Draft Picks Computer control teams,2 days?
Something we would really like to add.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:57 AM   #146
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mso94 View Post
A way to make players buy using G/A/Pts stats also a way to make players with out going and changing every player one by one.
It is not possible to derive player ratings from stats alone in Hockey.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:59 AM   #147
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO123 View Post
2d players so can watch actually play.
Not in the near future. But I work on an overhaul to the in-game mode at the moment to make it much more fun to actually play out your games.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:02 AM   #148
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian View Post
when we can expect some news and some screenshots?
Release is still a few months away. We are hard at work on many aspects of the game at the moment, so expect first info´s later this summer. For screenshots, we are already pretty far with the changes to the GUI, so we might show something in the next few weeks.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:15 PM   #149
mso94
Major Leagues

Dont know if this has been requested but I would really like a way to save each years schedule, playoff games and game day stats. instead of them being erased each season. even if they are set aside in a season 1/season 2 and so on folder.
This for both Fantasy and Real .

if your wondering what i mean I included a small sample of the games

So if each of these game files could be saved someplace. That would be great.

So later I can click on a game and check out how the players did that game .

Last edited by mso94; 06-21-2016 at 07:23 PM.
mso94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 01:32 AM   #150
Anton
Minors (Double A)

Notation of League Championships in either/both the award icon section and career stats page.
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:06 AM   #151
croatian
All Star Starter

Make something like Trophy cabinet, where I can see all my trophies/achivements I won it, with all various saves I started.
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:58 AM   #152
redtiger7
All Star Starter

I'd really like a way to edit the league structure, just having teams switching divisions the way we can have players switch lines. And teh ability to switch over to another league template when our expansion reaches enough teams. For example, if you start a league that has only 6 teams, with 4 making the playoffs, then expand a couple times to 12 teams, let us switch over to the templatye we would use when starting up a 12 team league with 8 teams in the playoffs. Nothing major, just the ability top switch things around.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:17 PM   #153
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger7 View Post
I'd really like a way to edit the league structure, just having teams switching divisions the way we can have players switch lines. And teh ability to switch over to another league template when our expansion reaches enough teams. For example, if you start a league that has only 6 teams, with 4 making the playoffs, then expand a couple times to 12 teams, let us switch over to the templatye we would use when starting up a 12 team league with 8 teams in the playoffs. Nothing major, just the ability top switch things around.
I don't want to promise anything but I like the idea and I will try to add it before release!
Old 06-23-2016, 12:53 AM   #154
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

SSG Hockey is anxious for FHM folks to reach out to us. We're happy to do whatever we can to help this game grow, especially when it comes to the online experience matching solo play as much as possible (game replays, for instance).

Please let us know what we can do to help!
Old 06-23-2016, 02:49 AM   #155
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

1 Better online support (export and download in game)
2 ISS or similar draft ranking throughout the season
2a draft list released early like in OOTP draft pool so an online league can start drafting early
3 Training Camp and even a prospect camp in summer
4 Pro and amateur scouting (current system is pretty good though)
5 keep refining facegen (sorry these boys are pretty ugly)
highheat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #156
Pommpie
Minors (Single A)

I'd like to cast another vote for automatically importing facegens for real players, just because that seems like a cheap win and it's an area of customization I'm really into!
Pommpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:31 PM   #157
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Because Draft is happening Today round 1/July 1st Free Agent period starts/At mid night Teams can recruite Free Agents that's not in Game yet that's why updated Rosters with 2015/16 Stats.
OTP has World Templates as another way to save Leagues and to either import/adding them into another one or use them to create a new one.
Trades with other Leagues option. The problem with adding a Historical League into 2016 League is actual Rookies from next year Draft won't import for Historical League because of year is in the future and adding to like 79 Historical League 2016 League all Players will either miss seasons in have option turned on or Retire like in OTTP.
Randomize Cities is if you have Florida selected and you select randomize Cities in that League the Cities will change to Florida Cities and Names randomize just randomized Teams Names automatically.
I would like to do NHL geographical or even more then 2 Expansion Teams. Also see Purchase Players,DFA,Minor League Team contracts with NHL Teams becuase in real life Affliates always get changed by Teams,ones get added,
Old 06-25-2016, 06:06 AM   #158
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pommpie View Post
I'd like to cast another vote for automatically importing facegens for real players, just because that seems like a cheap win and it's an area of customization I'm really into!
I´m looking into it and I don´t see a reason why we should not add it.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:21 AM   #159
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Because Draft is happening Today round 1/July 1st Free Agent period starts/At mid night Teams can recruite Free Agents that's not in Game yet that's why updated Rosters with 2015/16 Stats.,
FHM 3 will have the updated rosters.

Quote:
OTP has World Templates as another way to save Leagues and to either import/adding them into another one or use them to create a new one.
Then play OOTP, it is a great game. I can only repeat that we have a different main focus for FHM and we invest the majority of our resources into it. We hope that you just play both games for their strengths.

Quote:
Trades with other Leagues option. The problem with adding a Historical League into 2016 League is actual Rookies from next year Draft won't import for Historical League because of year is in the future and adding to like 79 Historical League 2016 League all Players will either miss seasons in have option turned on or Retire like in OTTP.
See above. A feature like this costs a lot of time to add and only a small number of people will enjoy/use it. So before we add stuff like this there needs to be a lot of other stuff added.

Quote:
Randomize Cities is if you have Florida selected and you select randomize Cities in that League the Cities will change to Florida Cities and Names randomize just randomized Teams Names automatically.
I would like to do NHL geographical or even more then 2 Expansion Teams. Also see Purchase Players,DFA,Minor League Team contracts with NHL Teams becuase in real life Affliates always get changed by Teams,ones get added,
This are all valid points (except for DFA, which does not exist in hockey) and all of this will find it´s way into FHM over time. But OOTP was not build in one version, so give us time...
Old 06-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #160
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Thanks and they don't all have to be in next version just way down the line. Also might think about getting somebody from the OTTP team on your staff.

For League Structure page everything that OTTP page has/what somebody else suggested but Importing Historical Team way down the line
OTTP has things that don't happen in real and does not have Team contract with Minor League yet and I do play both of Games and others.
It would be fun to see Penguins trade Crosby to London Knights for like Paul Torres,John Hayes and so on or to the 88 Kings.
Any way to do a Hot Fix and add change start date option because I fought updating Rosters myself including Draft Picks on the Team that Drafted them thus year ,Stamkos,Backes and so on the Free Agent Market or RFA minus Stats and start date would be either July 1st or if June 31st Stamkos would become a Free Agent automatically.