Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #1
cubfan1109
Minors (Single A)

Angry Game quits 75% of the time

The game quits 75% of the time that I play at different points while managing games. Even when I save and quit during the game, my progress is not saved. Very frustrating cause it seems as though there is no way around my issue.
cubfan1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Reed
All Star Starter

There is a technical support thread in the forum and you might get quicker and better help is you post there. Someone might help you here but if it was me, I would also post there. Good luck.
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #3
D-BacksJosh
Banned

Yeah, and pretty sure they are going to need more specifics like what operating system, your pc specs, do you get an error message, can you start ootp in safe mode (an option to start the game, not the safe mode on your computer) etc, etc...
D-BacksJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:43 PM   #4
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

think macs are having this problem from what i read..

if it wasn't happening on a previous "update", uninstall and re-install the older patch version..

still make a thread in tech support to further increase importance of fixing it.. if they know many are having the problem, it gets more attention etc...
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote