Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 07-22-2002, 02:31 AM   #1
1901HistoryLeague
Minors (Double A)

Attention all OOTP Community Members!

I've found a way to get everyone in the OOTP Community together into one league. I call it OOTP Community League (OCL). Here's how it works.....

In OCL, You have 3 sections, League Government, League Owners, and League Players. You can only be one, so choose carefully I'll briefly describe the 3....

League Government
Controls the league, does not own any players or teams. Makes sure league is run fair. The Positions are assistant commish, IL League President, AL President, Owners Representative (an owner from the league that the owners vote for), League Reporter, Players Agent Representative, and Player's Representative (Players Rep. is a player from the league who the league voted on to speak at league meetings). I'd like these people to be experienced OOTP Members, as they know the fair way to run things. If you'd like to be a part of the government, email me at oclcommish@yahoo.com with your name, age, OOTP experience, and what position you'd like to be.

Owners
Owns one of the 8 franchises, does all the management issues
(Once Again, I'd like the Owners to be experienced with OOTP)

League Players
As of right now, consists of 112 people, plays in the games and watches their career form right before your eyes.

Here's how it works. It's an 8 team, 160 game season where everyone in the game is a real person from the OOTP Community. You create your real self (real name, or fake if you prefer to be private) into the game as one of the 3 positions above. It works just like a normal league does, with all the simming and such except you are the players and owners and you control the league!

The website is http://ootpcommunityleague.tripod.com/index.htm (I know i hate the banner too, will upgrade it to a professional site once it shows promise)

Read the rules, and then you can start! Sign up for a player or an owner (Note: There are only 8 players allowed for each position and 32 pitcher slots available so hurry and sign up!). Fill out the owner or player form and email it to me at oclcommish@yahoo.com

I will continue to update the site and make it a lot nicer then what it is right now as the week progresses. If you have any suggestions feel free to share, as it will take more then one person to get this league in the right direction. If we work together on this, it could be the best thing since... spam

OCL Commissioner

Last edited by 1901HistoryLeague; 11-18-2005 at 04:25 AM.
1901HistoryLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 05:45 PM   #2
1901HistoryLeague
Minors (Double A)

see the real thread here http://www.400softwarestudios.com/bo...2578#post82578
Old 07-23-2002, 08:15 PM   #3
Shane
Bat Boy

bump
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:19 AM   #4
BigBen
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Lightbulb

Someone got news from this League ?
BigBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 01:52 PM   #5
Long_Long_Name
Hall Of Famer

I think his computer was getting repaired or something like that.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:15 AM   #6
Rush22
Minors (Triple A)

It sounds like a great idea, if he ever gets it going..

Dallas, GMC, 90-72
Boston (NL), ABL, 38-24
New York (NL), WSBL , 0-0
Minnesota, iMLB , 0-0
Stay Tuned...
Rush22 is offline   Reply With Quote