Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
Bobfather
All Star Starter

2 Items

1 I am on the second season of my leugue. One of my owners goal for this season was to get a Cy Young winner.Cllayton Kershaw is the reining Cy Young winner and having another great year for my team. But the AI overlooks him.

2. I have noticed That in OOTP 19, the ai fills in any spots in my lineup at game time. Is there a way to shut this off.
Bobfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

that particular owner goal may not be completed mid-season... so it will not show a positive response at first ?? guessing here. simiar to how it works elsewher from what i've read in forums in past.

2) it's changing depth chart choices? i would assume not empty slots?

"GM-Legacy mod" a check box option in Game settings/Global settings (file menu says "game" when you get there the tab says "global") - it is at/near the bottom on left side.

that would prevent ai coach from usurping your lineup choices. controlling or high reputation coachces can do such a thing, otherwise.

if you are also a "coach" then i'd file that in the bugs forum, unless you ahve accidentally delegated lineups and depth charts to bench coach or ai coach etc. (manager office options for delegation)

Last edited by NoOne; 04-15-2018 at 07:48 AM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
t-bone shuffle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
that particular owner goal may not be completed mid-season... so it will not show a positive response at first ?? guessing here. simiar to how it works elsewher from what i've read in forums in past.

2) it's changing depth chart choices? i would assume not empty slots?

"GM-Legacy mod" a check box option in Game settings/Global settings (file menu says "game" when you get there the tab says "global") - it is at/near the bottom on left side.

that would prevent ai coach from usurping your lineup choices. controlling or high reputation coachces can do such a thing, otherwise.

if you are also a "coach" then i'd file that in the bugs forum, unless you ahve accidentally delegated lineups and depth charts to bench coach or ai coach etc. (manager office options for delegation)
Thanks for the tip on 2. Unfortunately, this doesn't solve the problem either. I've already posted on this in the bug forum after it appeared in the first patch.

What makes matters worse is that the lineup the "AI" fills is often completely unrealistic (I've seen my starting C put in LF, though no OF ratings at all). Also, FWIW, I tried using the save as Custom Lineup to no avail as well. The lineup I "saved" didn't, and when asked for it next game, it simply gave me another edition of the shuffled nonsense.

This is a frustrating and time consuming bug. Really need this to get handled.
t-bone shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote