Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 01-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Need Anashe Jazz items

CD needs items for the Anashe Jazz.

Need:

Primary Logo (prefer 300x300 size)
Secondary Logo (prefer 150x150 size)
Pre-1911 style

Team colors are Red, Blue, and Old Gold

I do not want a look too similar to any past or present known historical sports team named the Jazz, but I want you to surprise me, if possible.

You will have free rein to design the requested logos as you see fit. Thank you. CD out.

P.S. If you think it a good idea to include some version of the national flag on the item or items you make, at least once, if not twice, then please feel quite free to do so, if you like. Thank you. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-02-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:20 PM   #2
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, maybe this will inspire the good graphics guys to create one for you.
Sorry, this is the best I can do.
But, at least, it's better than what OOTP will create for you.

I did one using Jazz image... and one using the flag.
I had to use the colors of the Jazz image... I don't know how to change colors.

As always, use them if you like... won't hurt my feelings if you don't.

Primary Logos 1 and 2...and Secondary Logos 1 and 2
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-08-2020 at 05:31 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 06:47 PM   #3
jasg224
Major Leagues

Eugene Church: Can you upload the original saxophone image? Perhaps I can play around with the colors and make a cap or something.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:16 PM   #4
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasg224 View Post
Eugene Church: Can you upload the original saxophone image? Perhaps I can play around with the colors and make a cap or something.
He just asked for Logos... feel free to do the primary and secondary logos... hope you can do better than me.

Here is the image I used from cephasjames excellent collection of 5000 logo images.
Hope you car rework it using Yellowish Gold, Red and Blue to coordinate with the flag colors.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-08-2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:34 PM   #5
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
He just asked for Logos... feel free to do the primary and secondary logos... hope you can do better than me.

Here is the image I used from cephasjames excellent collection of 5000 logo images.
Hope you car rework it using Yellowish Gold, Red and Blue to coordinate with the flag colors.
Right, I just assumed since the first sentence says "items" that he needs more than just logos. Anyway, thanks for the logo, I'll post the recolored version in a bit.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:00 PM   #6
jasg224
Major Leagues

I tried out three different versions of it. Personally, the blue one is my favorite.

I took the colors from the flag.
Blue: 0038b8
Red: e60013
Yellow: ffd400
Old 01-08-2020, 11:06 PM   #7
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I tried out three different versions of it. Personally, the blue one is my favorite.

I took the colors from the flag.
Blue: 0038b8
Red: e60013
Yellow: ffd400
Great Job!
Beautiful Work!
Agree the Blue one is the best.
I really like them... but they are not for me.

Hopefully, CD will like them, too.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-08-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:30 PM   #8
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

jasg24, this is the best I can do.

Please feel free to do your own creation... or revise mine.

Please note the reason I put the white border at the edge is because this make the logo show up much better on the black dark skin used by OOTPB.
This happens when the outside border color is nearly the same as the background color it is on in the team pages... If I use Red or Blue as the logo border, it might be placed on a Red or Blue background and it would just be lost in it.
Just my very picky preference.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-09-2020 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:38 PM   #9
jasg224
Major Leagues

Eugene: Those are neat, hopefully CD will like them.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:45 PM   #10
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The color change is what makes them look fairly good... my graphics work is borderline average at best... would love to see what the good graphics guys could create.
Thanks for doing such a great job on the colors.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-08-2020 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:47 PM   #11
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

If anyone else would like to create something else.
Please do it.
Sure CD would like to have several choices
Old 01-09-2020, 12:49 PM   #12
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Like many of us CD is picky and likes what he likes... that is OK.
However, CD has UNINTENTIONALLY ruffled the feathers of many people on the Forums... he came close to being banned... he posted far too many graphics requests in far too many threads.
CD realizes he was at fault for his problems and has tried to correct them.

Notice he only posts in his own thread... and post them one at a time with a simple request... nothing complicated like he did before.
I am glad that CD has been able to come and post on the Graphics Forum... he deserved another chance.

Thanks to all of you for accepting CD back on this Forum... I hope you help him out on his requests.

Should he occasionally go too far in his posts, please give him the benefit of the doubt... the last thing CD wants to do is offend anyone.
I have told him to just thank anyone who helps him, even if it is not what he wants... if he criticizes their work even innocently, they will not be happy... and neither would I.

Once you get to know him, CD is a good friend.
Having said that, it is quite possible he will not like the Anashe Jazz Logos... but I will accept that... CD is entitled to his own opinion... as we all are.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-09-2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:11 PM   #13
Grumpy
Minors (Single A)

It's difficult to judge what he wants. Round logos, square logos, and what is pre-1911 style? Are the uniform colors like the ones he has on his Deviant Art account? Same thing with the ballcaps? Would help if he posted examples of logos from his other teams, but hey, just my 2 cents...
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:48 PM   #14
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
It's difficult to judge what he wants. Round logos, square logos, and what is pre-1911 style? Are the uniform colors like the ones he has on his Deviant Art account? Same thing with the ballcaps? Would help if he posted examples of logos from his other teams, but hey, just my 2 cents...
Sorry to speak for CD... he has given me approval to do it... many times he doesn't know how to make a simple request... he uses too many words in his explanations and you still are not clear as to what he wants.
Many times I think CD doesn't know what he wants... in the past he rambled here and there and everywhere in his requests and just confused the viewers.
I have advised him to just make simple requests... and tell the designers to just do it their way with design and choice of colors.
I have advised him that he can also post his own ideas for the design as well, but to keep them simple... just list the team name and team nickname, team colors and what he needs... primary Logo, secondary Logo, Home and Away Jerseys and Caps.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:55 PM   #15
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
As far as the pre-1911 style, he just wants something that would looks old... his leagues are in the early 1870s, 80s, and 90s era of baseball... he would like the old style jerseys and caps... I don't think teams even had logos in the early days.
I am not very good at logos, jerseys and caps... just do average work at best and I only do traditional styles and era... mainly 50s, 60s and 70s... rarely does anyone accept my offer to help... I only offer when no one responds to their requests, hoping that it will motivate the good graphics designer to do it.

I think CD has trouble getting his requests done because he wants old style... and designers, for the most part, want to do them in the style of 1940 to modern times.
Thanks again for your consideration in helping him.

Just do something for him and we'll just see what he thinks... he probably will not like my logos because they are too traditional and modern... I just wanted to post something in hopes some other more talented people would be motivated to help him out.

jasg224 really did a fine job.
Hope other talented folks will attempt to help CD.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-09-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:47 PM   #16
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'll repost what I have currently for the Jazz, so you can all see what I have so far. Then you can do as you wish. Thank you, everyone. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:53 PM   #17
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The furthest I've gotten in leagues not started before 1931 is somewhere around 1912 to 1915, I believe. Whether starting in 1901 or earlier, that's been the case for me, if memory serves. Hence why I often have asked for looks that might fit for times prior to the 1920's, for example. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 01-09-2020, 03:20 PM   #18
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I generally, though not always, prefer non-circular and non-square logos, but sometimes I do happen to like logos that are circular or square. Such as the round one circa 1983, for instance, for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. Just so you all know this well enough here, folks.

Here are the items I currently have for the Anashe Jazz. Please take a look at them, and do what you wish, after you do. Unless you think you can do better with any of the items posted here, one or two logos are all I'd need or want from you here, if not already provided. Would prefer an original look for the Jazz logo, if possible, but do as you wish. Thank you. CD out.

P.S. I rarely, if ever, use the dark skin when it comes to OOTP games, at least, just so you know. Normally either the light skin or the classic skins, I think. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-09-2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:29 PM   #19
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As for items on my DeviantArt account, I will likely need logos, at least, if not caps, for each team with items already posted for them, if I don't do them myself. I am also working on a number of other things, such as at least one story, if not more than one, for instance.

I probably will only post new requests after I finish writing a chapter of any of my stories, or whenever one of my existing or prior requests is filled sufficiently. I've been stuck for a while on a number of them, but I have talked to at least one of my friends, and I think I might be able to continue working on a scene or chapter of one of them very soon, after doing so. Once I do, it probably will be at least a couple of days before I can finish the relevant chapter of that story, so that should occupy my attention for a while, once I'm able to write more of the applicable story again here.

Note my signature's last line, for more information. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 01-09-2020, 03:34 PM   #20
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As for logos from my created teams, I haven't been able to make any sufficiently well, for whatever possible reason or reasons yet. Hence why I am requesting, or probably will, request at least logos, if not other items, related to various teams/leagues. Many of my teams, or at least a good number of teams, will be from fictional nations of mine, and have been. Many of them will have more common team nicknames, but there are others that won't, for sure.

But I'll post requests as I need them, and can, if I can't make the necessary items myself. Some will likely be easy to do, others not so much, I'm sure. I'll certainly try to keep things as simple as I can for each of you, in any case, folks, if and whenever I might make requests, and I'll certainly try not to flood the forums again with threads and all, like I did before. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA: