Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2019, 10:08 PM   #841
WingaDinga
Major Leagues

Can you do Massachusetts next?
WingaDinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:13 AM   #842
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Newark Memorial High School Cougars

Out of Newark California. The Cougars currently have 2 alumni that are active MLB players, P Chris Flexen for the Mets and P Joey Lucchesi for the Padres.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:18 AM   #843
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Deer Valley High School Wolverines

Out of Antioch California. The Wolverines have produced 9 professional players, with P Dan Denham being the 17th overall pick in the 2001 MLB Draft.
Attached Images
Old 03-05-2019, 11:24 AM   #844
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Livermore High School Cowboys

Out of Livermore California. The Cowboys baseball program produced Hall of Fame pitcher Randy Johnson, who in 1982 as a senior for the Cowboys struck out 121 batters in 66 innings, and also pitched a perfect game in his last high school start.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #845
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Livermore High School Cowboys

Home and away jersey set:
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-05-2019, 01:56 PM   #846
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Lawn Loaf,

Sad to say, I have never looked at your high school thread... I noticed your name on the thread and remembered your offer to help me with fonts... I have never been interested in a high school league myself... boy, did I miss out on some excellent graphics work... I have been on this OOTP Graphics Forum for about 15 years and I have to say that your work is tremendous.

Your graphics work rivals the very best this Forum has ever had to offer.

I'm amazed at the absolutely wonderful fonts you use.

I just skimmed through your thread today and just marveled at your work... I intend to go through it in detail team-by-team and pick out my favorites.

While perusing your great thread, the thought hit me... I think the names of the towns will come from your thread, so I can use your great creations.

I am going to create my next dynasty report one of these days fairly soon... it will be a small 16-team fictional league... my current one has 64 teams, which is impossible to cover in a dynasty report... very time-consuming... it has become a labor... instead of a labor of love.

I think I can find 16 teams in your thread and use your work for my fictional league... that way I will begin the league with great graphics.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with the OOTP Community.

Keep up your great work!

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-05-2019 at 02:01 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 08:44 AM   #847
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingaDinga View Post
Can you do Massachusetts next?

I've had a few requests to do Illinois next, I just didn't want to get off track alphabetically to keep this thread in an order. But I plan on doing over 1000 teams, so maybe that won't really matter as long as the states are grouped together. I have a lot of things going on, so I haven't been working on new jerseys as much as I used to be able to.

Once I finish up listing the rest of the California schools I'm working on and then post the ones from Connecticut, I'll go ahead and start working on Illinois and Massachusetts.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:52 AM   #848
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Lawn Loaf,

Sad to say, I have never looked at your high school thread... I noticed your name on the thread and remembered your offer to help me with fonts... I have never been interested in a high school league myself... boy, did I miss out on some excellent graphics work... I have been on this OOTP Graphics Forum for about 15 years and I have to say that your work is tremendous.

Your graphics work rivals the very best this Forum has ever had to offer.

I'm amazed at the absolutely wonderful fonts you use.

I just skimmed through your thread today and just marveled at your work... I intend to go through it in detail team-by-team and pick out my favorites.

While perusing your great thread, the thought hit me... I think the names of the towns will come from your thread, so I can use your great creations.

I am going to create my next dynasty report one of these days fairly soon... it will be a small 16-team fictional league... my current one has 64 teams, which is impossible to cover in a dynasty report... very time-consuming... it has become a labor... instead of a labor of love.

I think I can find 16 teams in your thread and use your work for my fictional league... that way I will begin the league with great graphics.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with the OOTP Community.

Keep up your great work!

Thanks for the kind words. I know I have put the effort into recreating these jerseys for the game, but all this truly wouldn't be possible without the jersey creator tools that were created. I owe my thanks to those creators, and this thread is dedicated to them.

I look forward to seeing the league you create with these jerseys. Send me a link and I'll be sure to follow it on the dynasty threads.

I'm so glad I found this game and the great community associated with it, especially users like yourself. With the generosity I've witnessed from you, it makes me want to give back also. This is what makes for a great community.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:58 AM   #849
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Mount Carmel High School Sundevils

Located in San Diego California. This is an update on my older set of this school, which was up to real life standards, but I though turned out pretty poor. So I updated to a more fictional look, but I like the quality much more. This school has produced some good MLB players, including Eric Munson and Eric Chavez.
Attached Images
Old 03-06-2019, 09:04 AM   #850
Lawn Loaf
Banned

James Madison High School Warhawks

Located in San Diego California. Madison has produced 17 professional players with 3 reaching MLB. Current Mets pitcher Corey Oswalt played here.
Attached Images
Old 03-06-2019, 09:09 AM   #851
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Escondido High School Cougars

Out of Escondido California. The Cougar program has an impressive 7 Major League players as alumni, including Troy Afenir and Mark Redman.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-06-2019, 09:09 AM   #852
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Escondido High School Cougars

Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-06-2019, 09:02 PM   #853
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

I just went through your entire thread... boy, it is really quite an achievement.

I can't imagine how much time you spent on this project.

I admire your dedication to make them exactly like the real life high school teams.

I found 23 sets of logos, jerseys and caps.

Now I need to cut them down to 12 teams for my fictional dynasty report.

Have no idea of what I will call the league.

Will let you know when all is decided.

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful project with us.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #854
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
I just went through your entire thread... boy, it is really quite an achievement.

I can't imagine how much time you spent on this project.

I admire your dedication to make them exactly like the real life high school teams.

I found 23 sets of logos, jerseys and caps.

Now I need to cut them down to 12 teams for my fictional dynasty report.

Have no idea of what I will call the league.

Will let you know when all is decided.

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful project with us.

I look forward to seeing what teams you chose of mine from this thread.

This has definitely been a labor of love, I enjoy seeing all these different uniforms and trying to match them, but sometimes I get burned out and need a break, or I actually try and play the game. Not to mention my family, business, home upkeep, and sometimes I think this might have been more than I can chew. I really hope some day another user will like to help out this project with some of their own creations. As I've mentioned many times, anyone is free to add their work to this thread.

I started this project thinking I would recreate a realistic world league in OOTP, since what sold me on this game was the near endless creation possibilities. In the long run, that's both good and bad, since I have a league I'm trying to set up for the past year that is a serious project. So far I have it capped at near 3000 teams, MLB all the way through HS, International leagues, NCAA, collegiate summer, independents, etc. One day I'll get it fired up and running, until then I'll just keep plugging along.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:38 AM   #855
Lawn Loaf
Banned

West Covina High School Bulldogs

Out of West Covina California. Another CIF Southern Section team, the Bulldogs baseball program has 16 professional players to its resume along with 5 MLB players. Expos SP Bill Stoneman and a player I remember from the World Champion 1987 Twins Tom Brunansky played here.
Attached Images
Old 03-15-2019, 07:44 AM   #856
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Etiwanda High School Eagles

Out of Rancho Cucamonga California. The Eagles baseball program recently has two players drafted in the first 3 rounds of the MLB draft, SS Tyler Freeman was picked by the Indians in the 2nd round of the 2017 draft, and OF Kyle Isbel was drafted in the 3rd round by the Royals out of UNLV in 2018.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-15-2019, 07:45 AM   #857
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Etiwanda High School Eagles

Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #858
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Ontario High School Jaguars

Out of Ontario California. 13 professional ballplayers have hailed from Ontario High, including 2 notable MLB players, Mike Sweeney and Al Newman.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-15-2019, 07:49 AM   #859
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Ontario High School Jaguars

Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-15-2019, 10:16 PM   #860
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Eugene I appreciate and give a special shout out to your thanks!!!

To all you others, help explain why in the comparison posted, that one Detroit Wolverines uniform is posted to 3 likes in one day and the other True to Real Life Ontario Jaguars to only one, being Eugene and his compassionate soul!

Let me tell you, I only am making these for your enjoyment, as I would as soon as post them in a generic blend in my league, just as soon to be able to play the game. Believe me, I post these for you, show some f'***in thanks. I have no problem and can bogart them for myself!

Not to be an ass, but does this thread really have an audience or am I playing to the choir?

Or is it my avatar?
Attached Images
Image Image