Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 09-20-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

FEBL needs an owner

Long-running fictional league seeks an owner for an opening.

The FEBL just completed its 44th season and are about to complete our most recent Amateur Draft. The Phoenix Powercats are the team in need of an owner. Link below for the league and you can get to the team from there.

Some league highlights:
* Two 8-team leagues with two divisions of four in each league.
* Salary cap
* We just voted as a league to start using a wildcard for the playoffs.
* We also recently realigned the teams into new divisional alignments to mix things up as well.
* DH used in both leagues
* Fairly active league
* You must own a copy of OOTP 13.

Ideally, I would like to have someone who is already familiar with how OOTP works. I don't mind teaching the online stuff, but I would prefer that you know how to play and use the game already.

League website: FEBL - Fantasy Email Baseball League
My e-mail: bcramer11@yahoo.com
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

Still looking for an owner.

Had someone e-mail me last weekend saying he was interested but he hasn't replied to any of the e-mails I have sent him.

We are running our Rule 5 Draft this weekend. After that, it would be sailing through the off-season for a few weeks. Perfect time for someone to join and get acclimated and have a chance to ask questions and see how we run before getting into something that counts.

The team in question is the Phoenix Powercats. You can find a link directly to the team on the front page of the website. It is a team in the middle of a rebuild and could use an owner who will be active and pay attention to the team.

This is an OOTP 13 league. We have no current plans to upgrade to 14. Maybe when 15 comes out we will consider an upgrade then.

Like I said in the original post, I would prefer someone who already is at least somewhat familiar how to navigate their game. Online rookies are welcome and I am happy to teach you the online ropes. Online vets are welcome as well.

Once we get mutual interest established, I will link you to a setup file and we will get you registered on our message board. I do apologize that the message board is closed off to the public, but we have had numerous troubles with spammers in the past and closing the board off has been the best way to avoid them.

Please, if you're interested, drop me a line at the e-mail address in the original post.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:42 AM   #3
Peo
Minors (Single A)

Trying to visit the website, I get a 403 error
Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

sorry, don't know what to tell you