Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 02-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

Exclamation Max Retro Baseball : Looking for GMs (3)

Full League Name (Initials): Max Retro Baseball
Main URL: Max Retro Baseball
Reports URL: Major League Baseball Home
Boards URL: FORUM DES SIMS
Commissioner(s) OOTP Forum Username(s): Maxime Boyer (OOTP Username: Max Boyer)
Email Address: mrb90@live.fr
OOTP Version: OOTP 12
Game Needed: OOTP 12
Coaching/Scouting: OFF/OFF
Players: Historical, Recal: ON ; 3-Yr (2x weight) ; Based on Real-Stats (Neutralized in 87 or 88), Talent Change Randomness:30 ; Injury Frequency: Low (Normal in 87) ; Position Fatigue: Low (Normal in 87)
# of Teams: 24 (Firm 24 for now. No expension planned.)
Export Deadlines Days And Times: Weekdays before midnight, weekends before 10pm
League Time Per Sim: 1 Day (Season 87 or 88 will be @ 2-day sim. League goal is 3 seasons a year)
First Season: 1985
Latest Season: 1986 (July 86)
Special Rules & Settings: Playoffs consists of 16 Teams (8 AL, 8 NL); Draft Pick can be traded up to 3-years in advance; Reserve roster ON (but '87 will see AAA & AA back), Drafts are based on real MLB draft (from Baseball-Reference); Players with over 10-Years of service will see their Minor Options reduced to zero left (wich means that they will have to be waived if sent to minors); Note that the league was originaly formed with Baseball Mogul, wich explains that some players are already in the league (with very poor ratings); We have over 1400 players.
Currently Available Teams: Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Texas Rangers
Notes: I have experience with "GM Games" or "Simulators". I've been a member for over 8 years in a hockey league (SimonT), and I've been working on this Baseball League for close to 2 years and only want to improve it in various ways. This league is for those who wants to have fun by taking care on a daily-basis of your organisation. It cost nothing to participate other than owning a copy of OOTP 12.

This league is also bilingual. Si vous parlez français, vous êtes la bienvenue! Nous sommes tous de Montréal (sauf les Blues Jays. He lives in Rochester, NY.)

Please, also note that we are running an American Football league (NFL Retro, started in 1980) and we are also looking for some GMs. It's a 24 team league. Head to Max Retro Baseball and click on the NFL banner at the top.

Thanks to you all!

- Max Boyer

Last edited by Max Boyer; 02-14-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Max Boyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

Just a quick note: We are now in 1987 and we are looking for two GMs who are willing to take care of their respective team at least once week.

The two openings are:
Los Angeles Dodgers
Home Page

New York Mets
Home Page

E-mail me @ mrb@live.fr

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

I would like to clarify that this league is a Fictional one (Fantasy Draft), with Historical Players and historical "stats" but Talent Dev. is set to 100 and Position/Stam are recalculated every season and Stats are based on a 3-Yrs + Double the Weight-On.

Still looking for two GMs and this league focus is set on 1-day sim, lineups (no coaching or scouting) and we have about 2 drafts per year on the forum (Rule 5 Draft has been turned on and we AAA & AA level as well.)

22 GMs out of 24 are playing this league and every night I receive about 8-10 lineups. Everybody is participating. Playoffs are 16-teams (like NHL).

Don't hesitate to contact me by email! We still run with OOTP12.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

We are still looking for two new GMs to join the MLB Retro aka Max Retro Baseball league on Home

The teams are the LA Dodgers & NY Mets.
You can view the teams here:
DODGERS: Home Page
METS: Home Page

If you still own a copy of OOTP12 please join us. We plan on upgrading the league to OOTP14 OR OOTP15 sometimes next spring (2014).

When this league started 2 years ago, everybody was new to the OOTP games. Since then, my website (maxretrobaseball.net) has grown into 2 OOTP leagues, 2 Franchise Hockey Manager leagues, and one NFL-Retro using Pro Football Sim..

This is a serious group of people taking care of their teams and are exporting almost everyday.

PM or E-Mail me!
Thanks & have a good day!