Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 10-10-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

NHL playoffs & World Championship bugs

I played best of 7 playoff serie against St.Louis with my Colorado and St.Louis won it 4-3, but in the league playoffs screen it shows that the serie is still going and St.Louis is leading it only 1-0. I simulated multiple weeks forward and no more playoffs have been played by any team after the first round.

Other bug:

International teams either can't choose from most of the NHL teams or they don't want to choose. There is 23 NHL teams whose season has already ended, but only 3 teams have players playing in World Championship. And those teams have almost all of their players playing there, New Jersey 17 players, Anaheim 15 players and Vegas 14 players. No other NHL team has players playing in WC. So the international teams have almost none NHL players playing, Sweden has 5 but Russia and Finland both have only 1.
Pallo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload the save with the Colorado-St. Louis series, please? We'd like to have a look at that. Uploading instructions here.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 03:04 PM   #3
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Yeah done, its called Colorado.lg.rar
Old 10-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

It looks like something may have gone wrong while re-loading the game. Did you exit the game after the series started and then re-load it later? And how exactly did you play the games - autoplay, simulated them from the game preview screen, or played them out?
Old 10-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #5
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

I closed the game after the serie was done but I don't think I closed it middle of it. I played 6 of those games, game 3 I accidentally simulated.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:33 PM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Hmm, probably not what we thought it was, then. We'll check further.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:23 AM   #7
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Did you take a look at that World Championship bug? I'm controlling Team Sweden and there is 51 Swedish NHL players whos season has ended, but I can only select 2 of them to WC and they both are in same team, Vegas Golden Knights. So I can't take players from most of the NHL teams for some reason.

World Cup worked normally.

Last edited by Pallo55; 10-16-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-17-2019, 02:46 AM   #8
JeffR
FHM Producer

I had trouble replicating it, but am able to do so now. It seems to be excluding about 2/3 of the non-playoff teams, we'll see why.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:28 PM   #9
Big T
Hall Of Famer

I had the same situation. I won the 1st round of the playoffs 4-1, but noticed after game three series was tied 0-0. All the 7 other series had the appropriate series status ie) leads 2-1. etc. I decided to play the remaining two games and won 4-1. The series remained tied 0-0. I simmed the next two games. The series showed tied 1-1 while he others were all complete. The I simmed for a week, no further NHL games were scheduled.

I play out all my games so the 1st season I played took over a month.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:32 AM   #10
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T View Post
I had the same situation. I won the 1st round of the playoffs 4-1, but noticed after game three series was tied 0-0. All the 7 other series had the appropriate series status ie) leads 2-1. etc. I decided to play the remaining two games and won 4-1. The series remained tied 0-0. I simmed the next two games. The series showed tied 1-1 while he others were all complete. The I simmed for a week, no further NHL games were scheduled.

I play out all my games so the 1st season I played took over a month.
We fixed the cause of this a while ago, but if your game was started before that point it may still occur. If you can upload the save (instructions here), we may be able to fix it, or at least allow the game to progress to the next year properly.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:24 AM   #11
Big T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
We fixed the cause of this a while ago, but if your game was started before that point it may still occur. If you can upload the save (instructions here), we may be able to fix it, or at least allow the game to progress to the next year properly.

Now that I know there is a fix I will install the patch and start over.

Thanks for the response
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote