Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:07 PM   #21
Ohgr
Bat Boy

Hey baseballonly,

to participate in an online league requires a commitment, which I am just not able to make, due to my work. I have times where I am not able to play for a week or longer.

DDS: I'm already on it's latest patch. I got the game some time around march/april, I guess. Those issues aren't solved unfortunately.

But, I'm curious about their college game. Maybe they get the animations alright.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:57 AM   #22
bradko
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Post count 7. # about animation 6

Last edited by bradko; 07-07-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:37 PM   #23
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradko View Post
Post count 7. # about animation 6
So? Let him post what he feels passionate about.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:52 PM   #24
bradko
Minors (Single A)

Ok as long as I am listened to. If animations are in VERSION 1 taking 1 1/2 month of development time from other things. I don't want to hear one complaint about trade logic or draft logic or player progression or league development or any of a myriad of 50 other different things such as realistic schedule generation or historic play or multiplayer for that matter because we all know that animations are the sine qua non of this genre. Now hopefully you know what I am passionate about. There are times when the squeaky wheel should not get the grease.

Last edited by bradko; 07-09-2016 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-09-2016, 04:59 PM   #25
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradko View Post
Ok as long as I am listened to. If animations are in VERSION 1 taking 1 1/2 month of development time from other things. I don't want to hear one complaint about trade logic or draft logic or player progression or league development or any of a myriad of 50 other different things such as realistic schedule generation or historic play or multiplayer for that matter because we all know that animations are the sine qua non of this genre. Now hopefully you know what I am passionate about. There are times when the squeaky wheel should not get the grease.
I would tend to agree with you, but animations were in Francis' game so how hard could it be to put in this game?

And yeah, you are correct, realism/AI logic is always #1 most important, and then multiplayer capability probably comes next.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #26
bradko
Minors (Single A)

As I believe I stated in my first post if graphics can be easily added I am all for it. Mr Winters post that it is questionable however gives me pause. I am not against people requesting things. I have requested things and been told yes and no in cases and will support this effort either way because I actually know about the quality of OOTPD products being a proud owner of OOTP and FHM2. It just bothers me a little when someone comes on and says "if it doesn't have feature x I am not buying it. " Threatening pecuniary loss to the developer. Unless you are buying 50 copies of the games you are just a potential customer the same as me.

Last edited by bradko; 07-13-2016 at 02:04 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:36 PM   #27
SFG
Minors (Single A)

Animation wise, it would be great if the game could get up to a point where it was like QuickHit 3D (not sure if any of you played that).

As for the game's release, OOTP obviously can't estimate the timeline publicly, but I would think mid-2018. Although mid-2017 (before the NFL season) would be sweet.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:52 PM   #28
james17
All Star Starter

The February Update stickied above says mid-late 2017.

I'm hoping!