Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-01-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
SilentFox
Minors (Single A)

A 6/5/5, 6/5/5 2s, 3d, 162 g schedule request

I would like a 6/5/5,6/5/5, 32 team, 3 division, 162 game, interleague enabled schedule. 2 to 4 game series length, 76 games within division, 66 in its subleague and 20 interleague games.

Once made, I would like to know what adjustments I can make to this file to have the divisions the interleague games switch out according to the MLB rotation standard, even if really difficult. (If not, just enough so I can have for instance E v C or E v W even possible.) I would very much appreciate this.

If possible, I would like to also have day games.

Last edited by SilentFox; 04-02-2016 at 05:53 PM.
SilentFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

This works out fairly well if all interleague series are 4 game home-and-homes. The annoying part is writing out three schedules instead of one, because of the differently-sized-divisions problem.

SCHEDULE 1 (East vs. East, Centrals/Wests play each other)

Teams in East play 78/60/24 [div/sl/int]
Teams in Central/West play 76/66/20

SCHEDULE 2 (Central vs. Central, Easts/Wests play each other)

Teams in East play 82/60/20
Teams in Central play 76/66/20
Teams in West play 72/66/24

SCHEDULE 3 (West vs. West, Easts/Centrals play each other)

Teams in East play 82/60/20
Teams in Central play 72/66/24
Teams in West play 76/66/20
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #3
SilentFox
Minors (Single A)

Well, given the guides here on this board, I may be able to just work it out myself. If I do wrap my head around it, I'll link the result and hopefully get it added to the schedule list. It's going to be one pain in the rear though. I thank you for the guidance in the right direction,
SilentFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #4
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

SilentFox,

What ended up happening with this? Were you able to make the schedule?

Thanks!

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:39 PM   #5
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

I have one close that I think was in the schedule list. I have a 5/6/5 5/6/5 D78-N60-I24/D72-N66-I24 and a D76-N86/72-90 6/5/5 6/5/5 with no interleague.

The files with the interleague can be modified by putting it in a spreadsheet and modifying the team numbers of the teams 1-11 in the first league and 17-27 in the second league. The easiest way is to change 1-11 to alpha a-k and then change f=1.. a=6.. then edit the away and home games numbers to the new numbers. then do the same for 17-27 using the same a-k and changing those. I have done this before and it works like a charm and as both leagues have the same format the interleague matchups will line up well.

The file without the interleague can be modified to take 20 games from the Non division opponents and change them to teams from the other league. The 5 teams you would need to take the 20 games and change 4 games from non division to divisional games. This takes some planning but can be done. It will also match your request

I had copies on my computer from when I created the schedule pack in 2009 that is on OOTPMods. Those schedules were files I converted from the OOTP 6.5 format to the new OOTP7 format. These are similar but not the same files in the schedule list.

Disregard this post I have created schedule that are close to the request and have added different variations. Deleted attachments since I recreated the schedules.

Last edited by SandMan; 06-16-2016 at 05:22 PM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:07 PM   #6
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Had some spare time.....

Had an hour to kill before dinner with my daughter so I thought I would put these out there for anyone to use and also to have these put on the schedule list. I felt that if I made a 6/5/5 setup someone would ask for a 5/5/6 so I created both. I did not make any of the other combinations like a 5/5/6 6/5/5 etc. if anyone really wanted one of these just post here and I will try to whip one up. I did not test these in game but all teams had 81 games so I think it worked. If anyone finds any issues with these schedules please post here and I will fix it.

Hopefully someone would want these.

Last edited by SandMan; 06-16-2016 at 05:17 PM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:00 AM   #7
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
Had an hour to kill before dinner with my daughter so I thought I would put these out there for anyone to use and also to have these put on the schedule list. I felt that if I made a 6/5/5 setup someone would ask for a 5/5/6 so I created both. I did not make any of the other combinations like a 5/5/6 6/5/5 etc. if anyone really wanted one of these just post here and I will try to whip one up. I did not test these in game but all teams had 81 games so I think it worked. If anyone finds any issues with these schedules please post here and I will fix it.

I want them! They're exactly what I need for my 6/5/5 6/5/5 32-team league (which is eventually going to be a 6/6/6 6/6/6 36-team league so I'm loathe to switch to 4 divisions for a few years and then back to 3.

I understand working OOTP around family time - for me it's the opposite. My kids went to bed early, so I had bonus time to do some logos and testing my new league!

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
Old 06-17-2016, 09:49 AM   #8
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I did not test these in game but all teams had 81 games so I think it worked. If anyone finds any issues with these schedules please post here and I will fix it.

The 6/5/5 schedule looks good in scheduler evaluator. Playing a season with it now.

Edit: played the season, smooth sailing. Thanks again!

SPTT team

Last edited by BigRed75; 06-17-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-31-2018, 10:50 PM   #9
Baldrick88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for one that's AL 6-6-6 and NL 6-5-5... AI keeps adding teams
Baldrick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #10
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick88 View Post
Looking for one that's AL 6-6-6 and NL 6-5-5... AI keeps adding teams
I have one that can be modified for the 666/655 format if you still need one.
Going to work soon but let me know if you want it and I can have it in a day or two possibly sooner if testing goes well.

This is not a schedule I created, but one I found that can be modified to fit your needs.

James