Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 07-18-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
zukes
All Star Starter

Schedule request

Does anyone have a schedule that would fit this model:

6 teams in each of the 6 divisions. A schedule where you play 162 games. You play teams in your division 12 times (60), you play league rivals 4 times (48) and inter-league rivals 3 times each (54).
zukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
gmo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes View Post
Does anyone have a schedule that would fit this model:

6 teams in each of the 6 divisions. A schedule where you play 162 games. You play teams in your division 12 times (60), you play league rivals 4 times (48) and inter-league rivals 3 times each (54).
It is not too pretty and far from timely, but anyhoo...
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
catcherjul
Major Leagues

Hey!! It been about an hour that I try to importe that schedule and it says that my league structure is not the same... What could I do? I tried everything
catcherjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcherjul View Post
Hey!! It been about an hour that I try to importe that schedule and it says that my league structure is not the same... What could I do? I tried everything
Is your game set for 162 games? is balanced schedule checked or not? Does this file support interleague and is interlegue checked or not?
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
catcherjul
Major Leagues

Everything you said was right! I honestly tried everything and I still don't know why it is not working. I will try again later and hope it will work
catcherjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 03:27 PM   #6
Doc_Giggle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Lol I really want this schedule to work too but even when I check everything correctly it says this league has a different structure than mine, even though it doesn't.

Last edited by Doc_Giggle; 06-05-2021 at 04:13 PM.
Doc_Giggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:20 PM   #7
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Giggle View Post
Lol I really want this schedule to work too but even when I check everything correctly it says this league has a different structure than mine, even though it doesn't.
Problems like these often are inscrutable. When everything else has failed, try this fool-proof work-around:
  1. Open OOTP's in-game scheduler and create a schedule;
  2. Download and save that schedule;
  3. Open that schedule file;
  4. Open the schedule file that you want to use (in this case, the schedule that gmo created);
  5. Copy everything except the header (the information at the top of the file) from the gmo schedule and paste it over the comparable part of the schedule that you created and downloaded (in the end, your file should have the header information from the downloaded file and the rest should be from your desired schedule);
  6. In OOTP, reload the schedule that you modified;
  7. If you've done everything correctly, you should be able to use the schedule that you want.
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote