Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-13-2017, 03:03 AM   #1
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

More missing playoff stats.....

It appears, at least on my game, that goaltender playoff stats for the 2017 NHL playoffs are missing from the database. I believe this was also an issue with FHM3, as well, until fixed in a patch.

Also, and I just noticed this, Matt Murray has all 0's listed in his 2017-18 playoff stat line. I checked the Pens playoff stats from the my simmed 2017-18 season and he did not play one minute in the playoffs for whatever reason so there shouldn't be any stat line listed at all. His career playoff stats should go from the 2016-17 playoffs to the 2018-19 playoffs when he played again in the very next line instead of listing all 0's for 2017-18 (I know that's minor...but that's how it's done. Not playing is listed as the same as missing the playoffs all together).

Anywho...it appears that all goaltending stats from the 2017 playoffs are missing from all NHL teams.
Attached Images
Image Image 
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:30 AM   #2
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Found another oddity, too.....in George Hainsworth career stats, while I was checking out the career shutout leaders in the NHL in my game I noticed Hainsworth is 2nd all-time behind Brodeur when, in fact, Terry Sawchuk is 2nd all-time in shutouts and the only other goaltender besides Brodeur to have 100 or more shutouts.

It seems Hainsworth is being credited for 3 NHL seasons at the beginning of his career that weren't actually played in the NHL but rather played in the Western Hockey League as a member of the Saskatoon Crescents/Sheiks. Obviously those 3 seasons shouldn't count towards his career NHL totals.

I attached his official stats from the NHL as well as his stats from leagues outside of the NHL from hockeyreference.com as a reference to the 3 seasons (1923-24, 1924-25, 1925-26) in the WHL that he's being incorrectly credited for as NHL stats.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by scootermojo; 10-13-2017 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:51 AM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, we'll get that stuff fixed. Not sure what happened with the playoff goalie stats, either there was an import problem or the file got missed; I know I definitely put the file with those stats together in August. Formatting looks OK in it, so that's not it.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:57 AM   #4
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Thanks, we'll get that stuff fixed. Not sure what happened with the playoff goalie stats, either there was an import problem or the file got missed; I know I definitely put the file with those stats together in August. Formatting looks OK in it, so that's not it.
Also appears at least skaters from the Capitals are missing 2017 playoff stats, as well.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:49 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Looks like the team code for Washington was wrong in the 2017 playoff stats file. The other teams should be OK.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote