Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 07-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #21
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

I like keeping the Eagles nickname and using the old Hunter Eagles branding on the throwbacks, although I agree that if/when they made it back to the ABL, it would be called Newcastle (because branding).

I think the "Newcastle" wordmark on the jerseys is too wide - needs to be shortened a bit because it wouldn't go from armpit to armpit on the jersey but otherwise looks good as does the new Eagles wordmark.

Agree with you that the South Island shaped redback mark doesn't really work. Oh well it was a thought. Thanks for trying it.

I like the "SC" on the home jerseys. The full "Sunshine Coast" looks a bit muddled but the "SC" is a classic baseball look and I would prioritise that.

Another thought - where did you envision the Sunshine Coast team playing? Noosa? Maroochydore? If it's the latter, maybe you can do a "The Dore" jersey, similar to how Canberra released alternate jerseys with "Capital" on them last season.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb

Last edited by BigRed75; 07-21-2020 at 10:03 PM.
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:14 PM   #22
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Melbourne Aces

Melbourne Aces one of the original six clubs of the ABL.

Melbourne has stayed consistent with their logo set over the years but have made constant changes (4 templates over 10 years) to their jersey. My personal favorites are the double/triple sleeve bars on they wore in the late 10s.

Retro designs hail from the state team Victoria Aces as well as the Melbourne Monarchs from the 80s. Hope you all enjoy.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Caps:

and a fauxback that is similar to one worn

Retro Jerseys:

gregisawesome13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:17 PM   #23
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
I like keeping the Eagles nickname and using the old Hunter Eagles branding on the throwbacks, although I agree that if/when they made it back to the ABL, it would be called Newcastle (because branding).

I think the "Newcastle" wordmark on the jerseys is too wide - needs to be shortened a bit because it wouldn't go from armpit to armpit on the jersey but otherwise looks good as does the new Eagles wordmark.

Agree with you that the South Island shaped redback mark doesn't really work. Oh well it was a thought. Thanks for trying it.

I like the "SC" on the home jerseys. The full "Sunshine Coast" looks a bit muddled but the "SC" is a classic baseball look and I would prioritise that.

Another thought - where did you envision the Sunshine Coast team playing? Noosa? Maroochydore? If it's the latter, maybe you can do a "The Dore" jersey, similar to how Canberra released alternate jerseys with "Capital" on them last season.
Sorry for the delays on this project. I will be trying to improve the Newcastle ones once I finish a few more teams.

I love the idea of the "City/Neighborhood Jersey" ala to the NBA. I would have to think of or fetch some ideas!
Old 12-29-2020, 07:20 PM   #24
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Gold Coast Cougars Update

Adding the Retro and a Fauxback Cap for the Clippers alt.

Additional Retro Caps:

New Fauxback Caps:
Old 12-30-2020, 11:16 AM   #25
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Geelong Korea

Recent expansion team that consists of Korean Baseball Organization players. An interesting model to say the least. Can easily move their city when/if Geelong gets a true identity.

Since they are supported by another national association, I elected to keep it pretty simple.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-30-2020 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #26
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Perth 2020 Update

Adding the 2020 Perth Script Black and White jerseys.

Additional Jerseys:

Old 12-30-2020, 01:36 PM   #27
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Adelaide Giants 2019/20 Rebrand

Adding the 2019/20 Update

Additional Jerseys:

Additional Caps:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-30-2020 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:29 PM   #28
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Wellington Baseball Club

Another foray into New Zealand, this time the capital. I have really struggled with team nicknames here, but for now am going with Wellington Baseball Club. Much of the identity is lifted off of the overall youth club association from the region and a few specific items from those teams.

They use the curled W so I kept that flowing. The NZ hat and New Zealand Jersey are honoring and derive from their Asia Pony league team that made it the international tournament.

Some names under consideration include Winds, Warriors, and Wave.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Special Caps:

Special Jerseys:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-30-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #29
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Geelong BayCats

Geelong BayCats, an identity and brand for when the KBO stops sponsoring Geelong-Korea, or if there is a need for the team to be truly a Geelong brand.

This team is a youth team there, but I expanded on it and tried to give them another classic look. Their throwbacks where very hard to find and create in the jersey creator. Untimely, this a club that embraces the city color of blue mixed with some green. Since Auckland shares a similar color base I tried to keep them very blue especially since Melbourne is a red team.

If you think they should have some more green, just say the word and can whip them up or change the color of the marks.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Caps:

Retro Jerseys:
Old 01-25-2023, 06:09 PM   #30
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregisawesome13 View Post
Here are my logos, jerseys, caps, and teams that I use for my Baseball Down Under League. Each piece is found on my imgur/google drive. If you need a link to any individual piece just let me know so that you can make your own!

I would love to hear any c + c.

Original Six
Adelaide 19/20 Rebrand
Brisbane 2020 Rebrand
Canberra 2019 Rebrand
Melbourne
Perth
Sydney

Expansion Teams
Auckland
Canterbury (Christchurch)
Geelong Korea Geelong
Gold Coast
Newcastle
Port Adelaide
Sunshine Coast
Wellington

In my league the ABL uses Adidas. So to start off here is the logo set for the league.

Do you have all of this as a zip? If not it's cool. Will just take me longer to get them into my game.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 12:29 PM   #31
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregisawesome13 View Post
Adelaide Bite logo set here.

These seem a little crowded so may rethink how I present the logos here. The scripts are all custom made. The shark and such logos are lifted from other logos here. The A with the Bite mark is not my own but found on an add on a Chinese website.

The retro Giants version here as well. Might be one of my favorite things in my league to to throw the retro jersey's on for both teams and enjoy a game.

Adding the 2019/20 Update

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

Do you have all the logos for these?
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote