Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #261
Chillidog
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Chillidog, I believe that info only shows up once the season is completed and you sim past the off-season into the next calendar year. It will eventually populate with all of the information.
I stand corrected, I just pulled up the "League History" and they show, so previously I must have been saving these files as you say before the calendar year changed. Who would have thought that this was necessary, but apparently they do show after it turns into a new game year.

sorry, about this, my mistake, I just need to have a little patience and wait for the new year before saving these files into my season folders
Chillidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:22 PM   #262
RevRedbird23
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
ah so it's the "ask computer" button that's the problem. mention that in the bugs forum. (ugh did i miss that in original post?)

i wasn't simming to play the game, so i had that stuff all automated and on its own.
The 'ask computer' doesn't work but I only found that out by trial and error. I usually just let it be automated but they came up blank that way as well. Weird.
RevRedbird23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #263
drksd4848
All Star Starter

I think I found a bit of a bug in historical exhibition mode:

When you play two teams from different seasons, after the exhibition series is created, the game defaults to the home team's season. As in you can't play teams from different seasons. For example:

If you create a historical series where the home team is from 1967 and the visiting team is from 1969, you wind up with both teams being from 1967.

Make sense? Has anyone else experienced that?
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:06 PM   #264
OOTPCommish2416
Bat Boy

Quick Question:

Is there anything in this patch that would prevent me from having an online league? Any issues here that would be reoccurring?

Thanks!
OOTPCommish2416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:48 PM   #265
NakedReporta
Minors (Single A)

SO if I still haven't loaded version 10, should I stick with version 9? Hard to parse all the conflicting reports. Note: historical leagues and online league play not a priority.
NakedReporta is offline   Reply With Quote