Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 05-01-2016, 09:54 AM   #61
Airdrop01
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsGuy34 View Post
I'll look into how to submit game code (or whatever) to developers but in the meantime, for those of you who question whether this issue exists take a look at the thread I'm quoting here. It's on the first page yet. Habsfan18 did a good job illustrating what's going on..................
Do you have Dropbox? You can even get it for free if not. Google .drove should also work if you have it.

Just put the folder and contents, which is in your documents/ootp file set that ends with ".lg" into the Dropbox. Then they can see it and hopefully fix it.

If you need help doing this, or finding the folder, PM me and I'll help. I'm headed out of town for the week but after all day in mediations, I'm happy to come back to the hotel and do something non work related.
Airdrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:15 PM   #62
Habsfan18
Hall Of Famer

I uploaded my league files and made a thread here: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post4029335
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #63
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd200600 View Post
I might be posting this in the wrong spot, but the download keeps freezing at 248/825 MB. I have tried a few times, and even restarted with no luck. Any ideas?
What browser are you downloading it with? If you use Firefox, you can start it back downloading from where it ended just by the clicking the blue down arrow by your Home icon and then clicking the circular arrow button by the install file when the dropdown menu shows. It may take a few tries but it'll eventually download it all.
OBSL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:17 PM   #64
jd200600
Minors (Double A)

I should have updated my post. Thank you for the feedback! I ended up getting it to work using the mirror server.
jd200600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #65
Huckleberry
All Star Reserve

Regarding the free agency issue, I'm also simply amazed that nobody that works on the game has been able to recreate it. I have had to work to make sure it does not happen in every modern league I played. But I spend nearly all my OOTP time in fictional or modified historical leagues so it's not an issue I spend enough time bothered by to upload a league file.

However, Habsfan18 has absolutely nailed the solution, imo. It's not the initial outrageous demands, it's that the players don't recognize the market will not support their demands soon enough. Waiting until preseason to begin lowering their contract expectations is WAY too late. That should happen by the winter meetings at the latest.
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:01 AM   #66
sprague
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
Regarding the free agency issue,

However, Habsfan18 has absolutely nailed the solution, imo. It's not the initial outrageous demands, it's that the players don't recognize the market will not support their demands soon enough. Waiting until preseason to begin lowering their contract expectations is WAY too late. That should happen by the winter meetings at the latest.
This 100%
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #67
nmhevesy
Bat Boy

I don't know if this has been brought up before but when I start up a standard game and look at Robin Ventura's Manager page it says that the White Sox made the playoffs in 2015, but they obviously didn't
nmhevesy is offline   Reply With Quote