Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #101
NHSOXFAN
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95 View Post
I keep getting an error when I try to download this mod from add ons central.

The error is: ADDONS_DIALOG::download_file - could not download file

What is the issue?
Are you using Kaspersky Anti-Virus? I took the advice of another poster and turned Kapsersky protection off temporarily and I was able to download successfully.
NHSOXFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #102
kagnew35
All Star Starter

The new historical facegens do not work in OOTP X

http://www.soxxcountry.com/ site with FaceGen Central and Duffys Tavern Live OOTP Chat Room
kagnew35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #103
DanP
Bat Boy

Well, that certainly explains it. I guess it's time to buy 11.
DanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #104
Libid21
All Star Reserve

I accidentally hit 'New Picture' for Wilson Betemit when I meant to hit 'Same Picture'. Now I can't get the face gen to go back to the original one. Can anyone help me or send me their Wilson_Betemit.jpg file? Thanks, I'd appreciate it!
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #105
czar21
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libid21 View Post
I accidentally hit 'New Picture' for Wilson Betemit when I meant to hit 'Same Picture'. Now I can't get the face gen to go back to the original one. Can anyone help me or send me their Wilson_Betemit.jpg file? Thanks, I'd appreciate it!
One way to do it is click on "import file" in the picture menu and click on wilson_betemit.fg. Mine has over 1000 files (as is everyone's who have downloaded this mod) so you'll either want to copy wilson_betemit.fg to a sub-folder (i.e., create a folder called "recovery" inside "fg_files" and copy wilson_betemit.fg to it) and then import it.

Not sure if there is a more efficient way of doing it.
czar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #106
czar21
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am currently manually adding some FaceGen files (i.e., Casey Kelly, Jarrod Washburn, etc.) and am going through the "import file" process once the league is created.

Is there any way to have it automatically look for fg files before JPEGs or to do a batch "auto-update" after I add 5-10 fg files so I don't have to manually do this for every single one I create.

This would also make it easier when people add more fg files (retired players, etc.) so I can mass "fix" them without having to re-start my league.
czar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #107
William Satterwhite
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by czar21 View Post
One way to do it is click on "import file" in the picture menu and click on wilson_betemit.fg. Mine has over 1000 files (as is everyone's who have downloaded this mod) so you'll either want to copy wilson_betemit.fg to a sub-folder (i.e., create a folder called "recovery" inside "fg_files" and copy wilson_betemit.fg to it) and then import it.

Not sure if there is a more efficient way of doing it.
I just figured this out the other day but you can actually set a filter to only look for a certain name(s) within that folder and get around the 1000 files limit. That way you can just search for "wilson" and it will only pull files with wilson in them instead of having to create a new folder.
William Satterwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:32 PM   #108
William Satterwhite
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by czar21 View Post
I am currently manually adding some FaceGen files (i.e., Casey Kelly, Jarrod Washburn, etc.) and am going through the "import file" process once the league is created.

Is there any way to have it automatically look for fg files before JPEGs or to do a batch "auto-update" after I add 5-10 fg files so I don't have to manually do this for every single one I create.

This would also make it easier when people add more fg files (retired players, etc.) so I can mass "fix" them without having to re-start my league.
Next time you close the game, go to the news folder for your league and delete everything in the images folder (or just the player photos), next time you load everything up it will pull in your new FaceGens.
William Satterwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #109
Operation Shutdown
All Star Reserve

I'm getting an issue where everytime I restart my game some of the facegen player photos are reverting back to their old uniforms.

For example, two seasons ago I signed Vicente Padilla and had to update his player picture manually by going to Pictures -> Same Picture. His picture will change with him wearing the correct uniform but everytime I exit the game and open it back up, he's got the free agent blue and white uniform on.

There's a few other players this is happening to as well with most of the players wearing the free agent blank jerseys but with some of the players wearing the uniforms of a different team. I always update the pictures but everytime I reload the league the pictures go back to the same old uniform.

I'm not sure whether this is an OOTP problem or if there's something I can do with the picture files to fix this. I have my picture options set to create player pictures for MLB only and to create on demand and update always if needed.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
Operation Shutdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #110
Operation Shutdown
All Star Reserve

dola, I do notice looking through my leagues images folder that there are photo files named vicente_padilla.png and player_13208.png (his player id). The first is a photo with Padilla in his free agent uniform and the other is him with the current correct team uniform. There are a number of other photos with either the player name or player id number as the label. Which ones should be kept?
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
Operation Shutdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:43 AM   #111
scottrleo1
Minors (Single A)

Problem with finding the server..

For some reason when I hit reload add on list I don't see any servers. I'm connected to the internet (obviously) What's the server location so I can try and add it manually? does somebody have a direct link to the file?
scottrleo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #112
RandyTiger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrleo1 View Post
For some reason when I hit reload add on list I don't see any servers. I'm connected to the internet (obviously) What's the server location so I can try and add it manually? does somebody have a direct link to the file?
Make sure your firewall is set to permit OOTP to connect, as there have been reports of some firewalls causing connection problems. If it is, you might want to open a support ticket to troubleshoot your problem: OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software

The direct file link is: http://www.jazzrack.us/mods/ootpmods...AllLeagues.tar
RandyTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #113
scottrleo1
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyTiger View Post
Make sure your firewall is set to permit OOTP to connect, as there have been reports of some firewalls causing connection problems. If it is, you might want to open a support ticket to troubleshoot your problem: OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software

The direct file link is: http://www.jazzrack.us/mods/ootpmods...AllLeagues.tar
Thanks, I have the file..are there manual install instructions? Do I put it in the add on folder?
scottrleo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #114
RandyTiger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks, I have the file..are there manual install instructions? Do I put it in the add on folder?
Yes, it goes there. Then fire up the game, go to add-ons central from the OOTP menu, and click "install". It'll take care of things from there for you.
RandyTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #115
Crosley Field
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
You'll find the info here.
Crosley Field is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #116
Bohunk
Minors (Single A)

Having a major prob with my add on central. When I click "reload addon list" nothing comes up! Can somebody tell me the url I need to do a "add server" for this addon? Thanks.
Bohunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #117
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

i really enjoy this mod. one thing i have found is that the facegen photos revert to the team photo when i sign free agent players.
highheat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:36 AM   #118
spanishfly
Bat Boy

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS MOD!!!

I'm think i'm going to cry from joy...
spanishfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #119
Jeremy Weimer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheat42 View Post
i really enjoy this mod. one thing i have found is that the facegen photos revert to the team photo when i sign free agent players.
My league is having the same issue, but even some players who never left the team are having their photos revert back to the team logo. Then I can't seem to find their facegen photos anywhere.
Jeremy Weimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #120
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Did you guys upload the images and edited the ballpark effects/data files with PadresFans' new ballpark images?

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ballparks.html
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote