Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #101
Bobble
Hall Of Famer

Well, I had these grand plans to make this giant fictional league. It was going to be a big enough undertaking before, but with the 3D, I feel like I should customize some 3D ballparks, generate some custom walk-up music (a VERY underutilized OOTP feature, BTW), and pay more attention to the in-game experience. Got a lot of work to do...

Old 03-18-2016, 04:56 PM   #102
texasmame
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Well, I had these grand plans to make this giant fictional league. It was going to be a big enough undertaking before, but with the 3D, I feel like I should customize some 3D ballparks, generate some custom walk-up music (a VERY underutilized OOTP feature, BTW), and pay more attention to the in-game experience. Got a lot of work to do...

I hate the walk-up music and don't have it when I play.

Then again, I wish Fenway still did just organ music IRL, so maybe the problem is me.

As the defending NL West Champions, the SALMON fall to the wildcard Dakota Rushmores in the first round in seven games.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #103
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

For the umpteenth time... any video of the new 3d animation???

Remember the board game Sorry? They remind me of those lol.

I was stuck on using pics from mlb the show because of the still shots of the players on the field. I got attached to those players I can only imagine how attached I will get with the pawns.

Last edited by SirMichaelJordan; 03-18-2016 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:33 PM   #104
Garrett67
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Great minds...

I figured you would have called them bobble heads.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #105
klkitchens
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
OK, all of you.... COOL IT. You'll see it tomorrow. No need to get all huffy.
Not true. Some of us couldn't preorder without a sample. So we have to wait for a later sale.

Not huffy at all, or "entitled" except as a potential customer wanting to see a promised feature.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:56 PM   #106
klkitchens
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82BrewCrew View Post
I'm no Fanboy... In fact, if you look, I've been a member here since what? 2012...and I've only got a few posts.

You want to cry about the graphics? Anyone whining about this go over to DK Sports or DMB and check out the cost of one season and then add it up to what you get with OOTP17.... Please, do it.

You'll quickly see that you would pay well in excess of $40...so quit your whining!

...and I just finished a game and its awesome.....49 Dodgers take it in ten with 8 runs in the top of the tenth over the 48 Braves......

"Fanboy" has nothing to do with time on the site... I've been here WAY longer than you. Fanboy is blindly defending a problem of a company because you like them so much.

Ask one simple question about a feature they promised SOLELY for the purpose of making a pre-order decision and the fanboys jump all over you.

I know far better than most of you the quality of OOTP and the engine. Never once has that been put into question except by the fanboys who cannot answer the asked question and decide to throw up non-answers or attacks to shame the person with the valid question.

It's like I'm in a room of Trump supporters or something.