Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 01-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #1
cubsfantl
Bat Boy

New League Questions

Hi All,

New player here:

1) Can I set up a new league that uses real MLB players this season, using 2013 data and continue each season with real MLB players using the new season data each year, no fictional players?
2) I have a domain using ftp for transfers, is that what I need to get going?
3) Am I able to use other logos for the teams instead of the default logos?

Thank you!

Tony
cubsfantl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
OmahaReynolds
All Star Reserve

1. You can set up a 2013 league using all of the real players and teams, but your league will start adding fictional players starting in the amateur draft. OOTP will have to add fictional players because it heading into the future. However, you can have every season from 1871-2013 with only real players, no fictionals.

2. You don't need ftp for a single player game. I'm not too sure on setting up online leagues if that's what you're looking to do.

3. Go into the OOTP Mods forums and you'll find a bunch of awesome logos and uniforms. Start with the stickied threads at the top of the screen. You can save logos, uniforms and ballcaps files directly into their respective folder in the OOTP folder and they should auto-update next time you load OOTP, if the team names match up.

Let me know if you need me to be more specific about anything.
OmahaReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:41 PM   #3
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaReynolds View Post
3. Go into the OOTP Mods forums and you'll find a bunch of awesome logos and uniforms. Start with the stickied threads at the top of the screen. You can save logos, uniforms and ballcaps files directly into their respective folder in the OOTP folder and they should auto-update next time you load OOTP, if the team names match up.
If you want MLB logos/uniforms, the game effectively comes pre-packaged with them. Just go to the Game menu -> Add-Ons Central and look for the 2013 All-In-One Mod. Download and install that (just by using the buttons on that screen), and the next time you set up a league and/or restart OOTP, all teams with the correct MLB names should have their proper logos and uniforms.

Last edited by Fyrestorm3; 01-15-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Fyrestorm3 is offline   Reply With Quote