Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 10-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
Tarringer
Bat Boy

Question Players exist in my team and in the team i traded them from

Hey

I've recently traded for Spencer Knight, when i was gonna sign him up i realized that he was still on contract with the Panthers and played in their AHL team now. I had the rights to the player it says and hes on my depth chart and "tradeable assets" in the trade offer section but he's also still on the Panthers.

Since i still hadn't secured my goalie future i then traded for Jesper Wallstedt who got drafted by Winnipeg and the exact same thing happened. They are still "physically" in their previous organisations but both I and the other team have them as our assets.

I don't know if this is something you've encountered before or if it can be fixed but it's annoying as hell. Obviously playing challenge mode otherwise I would just fix it.

Kind regards,
André
Tarringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:56 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Could you upload the save? (Instructions here.) We'd like to have a look at that, and I think I can fix their team status for you.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:41 PM   #3
Tarringer
Bat Boy

I hope I managed to follow the instructions accordingly, otherwise let me know and I'll try again. The file name is Kniw.lg.7z

Edit: realized I did it the Wrong way and corrected it the file should be called Kniw.zip now.

Last edited by Tarringer; 10-15-2019 at 12:01 AM.
Tarringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 12:26 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

I was able to fix it, and I think I see what's going wrong there, players on CHL-NHL loans aren't getting their contracts transferred properly when they're traded, just their rights. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll share the fixed file with you on dropbox.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:00 PM   #5
Gampbler15
Bat Boy

Same issue

I have two players that I traded for that I have the rights to but can't sign and they show still being on the other teams roster.
Gampbler15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #6
Gampbler15
Bat Boy

I've uploaded my saved game folder under Gampbler15

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:58 PM   #7
JeffR
FHM Producer

Afanasyev and Kaliyev, right? Interesting, one got his contract after the game started and the other one had it to begin with, so the incorrect rights transfer seems to have happened both ways. We'll have a closer look at the file and try to see what went wrong, but in the meantime I would just switch into commissioner mode in the game and move both players to Vancouver, since that's where they should be.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:22 PM   #8
Gampbler15
Bat Boy

Thanks. I was able to fix in commissioner mode.