Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:32 PM   #101
Hooray Saturday
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCubs View Post
Lukas you and your cronies back out of the Twitter chat. Where is my game? You have my money, and I have proof!
you don't have squat. let's see your "proof"!

Hooray Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 PM   #102
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Lukas you and your cronies back out of the Twitter chat. Where is my game? You have my money, and I have proof!
Show your proof then. That's all you've ever had to do to get the code. Show us an order confirmation number or even a line from your credit card bill showing a payment to us. A screenshot of a blank page is proof of nothing, but you haven't even sent that.

You haven't done so when asked to do so, in spite of repeatedly sending insulting PM's and being publicly insulting.

Anyway I'm not discussing this anymore with you and certainly not publicly.

If you send valid proof we'll send you a serial number. If not, I'm not discussing this with you any further.

As I've repeatedly told you, we don't have your money. We never received a payment from you and you've never shown me anything that would indicate we did receive one.

I would recommend stepping back, thinking things over and actually checking with your credit card company to see if they ever sent us a payment. You'll find that they didn't.

If you keep publicly making false accusations here then we'll be forced to ban you from the forums. I don't want it to come to that, but the ball is in your court on that.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:42 PM   #103
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerno6 View Post
I received the beta e-mail earlier in the week but have not received the official game e-mail today. Also, I get the 404 Not Found page when I try to download from the link on the first page. Obviously I am doing or did something wrong and I am requesting for some help if available.
If the download links on the first page aren't working, you'll find some more links here:

http://ootpdevelopments.benchurl.com...RnGP0%3D&seq=1

Those are both Windows links, if you need Mac or Linux links, just let me know.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:46 PM   #104
prisonerno6
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
If the download links on the first page aren't working, you'll find some more links here:

Those are both Windows links, if you need Mac or Linux links, just let me know.
The second link worked! Thank-you sir for not only helping out but developing an awesome baseball simulation!!
prisonerno6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:42 PM   #105
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
To say the beta release on Monday was a success is a vast understatement. The reactions to the game has been so overwhelmingly positive that we still can't believe it and are in positive shock. Also, the beta launch was incredibly smooth and stable, very few issues arose and 99.9% of them will be fixed in today's release.

Orson Welles clapping.gif
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:23 PM   #106
Andy
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
Show your proof then. That's all you've ever had to do to get the code. Show us an order confirmation number or even a line from your credit card bill showing a payment to us. A screenshot of a blank page is proof of nothing, but you haven't even sent that.

You haven't done so when asked to do so, in spite of repeatedly sending insulting PM's and being publicly insulting.

Anyway I'm not discussing this anymore with you and certainly not publicly.

If you send valid proof we'll send you a serial number. If not, I'm not discussing this with you any further.

As I've repeatedly told you, we don't have your money. We never received a payment from you and you've never shown me anything that would indicate we did receive one.

I would recommend stepping back, thinking things over and actually checking with your credit card company to see if they ever sent us a payment. You'll find that they didn't.

If you keep publicly making false accusations here then we'll be forced to ban you from the forums. I don't want it to come to that, but the ball is in your court on that.
I know you’re an OOTP employee, but I still commend you for keeping your cool with people like this!

Anyway, I know Markus and Matt have been getting a lot of love (and rightfully so), but the work you do here is amazing as well. It’s appreciated!
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:03 AM   #107
tlowe77
Major Leagues

Quote:
WHAT? don't negate. I ordered, got to confirmaton screen and accepted pay to XXX bank account. You never sent a game unlock code. Quit being bitches and own up, you clearly see I accessed and paid. My next step is FULL ON twitter. I will not be robbed. Do you not read your PMs? OR TRYING TO FOOL MEMBERS HERE?

Make them aware of all our correspondence or I will.

Last edited by tlowe77; 03-23-2018 at 01:04 AM.
tlowe77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:46 AM   #108
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Update 2: The game is now live on the Mac AppStore.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:06 PM   #109
MisterCubs
Minors (Single A)

The issue has been resolved. I have apologised to Lukas. I am sorry to you guys too for acting like a twat.

Golden League - Beleria
MisterCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #110
swoboda
All Star Starter

Quote:
The issue has been resolved. I have apologised to Lukas. I am sorry to you guys too for acting like a twat.

It's good that you have apologized directly for your unacceptable lack of patience and trigger fast accusations.

Posts on this forum need to be civil in tone. That includes those occasional times when we are not happy. We all benefit from that.

Please take this to heart.

The late great Lindsey Nelson
swoboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:25 PM   #111
BirdWatcher
Hall Of Famer

I prefer to think of the exchange above as being an (admittedly, not very pleasant) example of the passions and even, let's be honest, obsessions, this game engenders.
I know that several times since I discovered OOTP this past Autumn, I have had to tell myself, just calm down and breathe, it's only a game! (Best damn game, of course, but still only a game.)
BirdWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:20 AM   #112
jmuelly
Minors (Double A)

My beta version still wont update. I'm stuck with the beta release and the rosters it came with.
jmuelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:25 AM   #113
jmuelly
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuelly View Post
My beta version still wont update. I'm stuck with the beta release and the rosters it came with.
Fixed it works this am
jmuelly is offline   Reply With Quote