Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-03-2019, 07:02 AM   #61
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_L View Post
Congrats on the WC & good luck!

Thanks! Nice to see your Corsairs made it too.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:01 AM   #62
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
I think we will be saying goodbye to the Kitchen Party and the Gators. The other two spots for relegation are hotly contested.
The Flying Squirrels survive the elimination series by taking 2 of 3 in the last two series against Flatville and Kubinka to eliminate these teams from Diamond.

These last two series were basically survivor games.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:09 PM   #63
atabakin
All Star Reserve

We'll bring our A game, but I really hope the Freeloaders don't get promoted. We proved a couple seasons ago that we definitely don't belong in Perfect!
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:10 PM   #64
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Congrats to the Milk Trucks on a great season and an exciting playoffs... right down to the wire with my Red Gryphons. Kudos to you for going completely out of the box on strategy and obviously making it work great.

Final four is set... congrats to the other 3 and let's have a great final two rounds!

Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #65
Will_L
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Thanks! Nice to see your Corsairs made it too.

Too bad we got knocked out in the wc game, we'll get 'em next season!
Will_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:59 PM   #66
elutz31
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
Congrats to the Milk Trucks on a great season and an exciting playoffs... right down to the wire with my Red Gryphons. Kudos to you for going completely out of the box on strategy and obviously making it work great.

Final four is set... congrats to the other 3 and let's have a great final two rounds!
It's my most fun team for sure. Seems like there is still a lot of potential to get even better with the same roster.

Best of the luck rest of the way. I'm rooting for you. I'd hate to see you go but if you do I can't lose to you again next year. It's a win win!
elutz31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 07:25 PM   #67
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by elutz31 View Post
It's my most fun team for sure. Seems like there is still a lot of potential to get even better with the same roster.

Best of the luck rest of the way. I'm rooting for you. I'd hate to see you go but if you do I can't lose to you again next year. It's a win win!
Plus you get to hear about how my a&$ is getting fed to me at Perfect! May be back soon!
Old 03-03-2019, 07:36 PM   #68
W0rmzbr0
Minors (Double A)

Just got home after being away on business since Thursday. I see the Zephyrs achieved the modest goal I set them of >73 wins. Looks like things really fell apart for them right after I left, going 7-18 in July.

Not sure what sorts of upgrades I can make with ~7000 PP, but I'll see what's possible.
W0rmzbr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:14 AM   #69
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Attaboy, Atabakin!!

Many congrats. Another team on the ropes that my Gryphons let back in to the series and it cost me the series this time. I'm firing my manager again. See you in perfect. Let's hope our teams have what it takes to be competitive up there.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:19 AM   #70
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
Attaboy, Atabakin!!

Many congrats. Another team on the ropes that my Gryphons let back in to the series and it cost me the series this time. I'm firing my manager again. See you in perfect. Let's hope our teams have what it takes to be competitive up there.
Thanks! That was crazy and unexpected. I think your guys are better poised to at least stay in Perfect longer. We're a bit more gimmicky and floundered pretty badly a couple seasons ago in our lone trip to the show. It will be really interesting to see how you're able to work with three teams in one league!
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:30 AM   #71
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Congrats to the Virginia Freeloaders!
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote