Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 10-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
jldante56
Major Leagues

How can I see all players in the league at once?

I'm looking to trade for a top goalie and I'd like to see all of the goalies in the league with ratings like in OOTP. Can't find this anywhere - I can look at free agents and pending free agents, but not all players. . .
jldante56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldante56 View Post
I'm looking to trade for a top goalie and I'd like to see all of the goalies in the league with ratings like in OOTP. Can't find this anywhere - I can look at free agents and pending free agents, but not all players. . .
a "list all players in league" option is not in FHM 2.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:15 AM   #3
pens66
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
But it should be option really. Maybe set up a screen in the scouting section that lists all players you have scouting reports on and then filter that list to your needs. Would make life a lot easier.
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:53 PM   #4
Fjohürs Lykkewe
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
I don't get that. Why wouldn't there be one? It can't be that hard to do. That option should be a given.
Fjohürs Lykkewe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #5
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

It was an option only added in ootp within the last couple years. Personally I would love to see it in one day for fhm.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:05 PM   #6
ndfan420
Bat Boy

This was the one that made me register. I do think that it's a little ridiculous not to include the option. I've never played any sports game that did not include this. For me, with this option FHM 2 could rival Eastside Hockey. Without it, not so much.

This option is integral to scouting, trading, etc. I'm not sure how this could even be a complete sports sim game without it, it's that integral to the genre. My two cents, that's all.

Last edited by ndfan420; 10-03-2015 at 11:08 PM.
ndfan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #7
Empty Eightysix
Bat Boy

If it's not available.. then how do you search for players that match certain ratings? I'm interested because I don't have the game yet, but might consider buying it.
Empty Eightysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #8
julius
Minors (Single A)

I am with the other posters on this issue. I can't recall any sports management game where the option to review and compare and sort all players in the league (stats, attributes etc.) was not available (and I have played many of them). This was a very important feature for all the reasons stated above. This should actually be fairly basic programming (already half way there with free agents and stat leader lists). If a player selects fog of war this could be disabled, but otherwise this should be addressed quickly.

I should also like to compliment the developers on FHM2-it is a big improvement. Well done.
julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:05 PM   #9
beantownbruin
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Eightysix View Post
If it's not available.. then how do you search for players that match certain ratings? I'm interested because I don't have the game yet, but might consider buying it.
I have the game but would also like to know the answer to this question.
beantownbruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #10
ZBGuy
Minors (Single A)

Yes, this really should be in the game.
ZBGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 03:53 PM   #11
Fjohürs Lykkewe
Bat Boy

One of my favorite things about EHM was trying to find hidden gems in the European leagues and under utilized players in the NHL. I can no longer do this in this game. That makes me sad.
Fjohürs Lykkewe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #12
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjohürs Lykkewe View Post
One of my favorite things about EHM was trying to find hidden gems in the European leagues and under utilized players in the NHL. I can no longer do this in this game. That makes me sad.
You still can but its more work. The filters in this game is not to the extent of ehm yet. But you can view the stats page for each league which shows every player in the league. You can also send your scouts on missions to help find those players.

Last edited by dave1927p; 10-04-2015 at 06:19 PM.
dave1927p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #13
Riverdome
All Star Reserve

Anyone add this to the suggestion forum yet?