Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #21
Cras
Hall Of Famer

My league was somehow looking at the generic folders where all this stuff was stored, and it was applying them all, and created quite a headache, so in short, it is compatible with existing leagues.

This was in the off-season btw. I had to go into those advanced settings and point the league to empty dummy folders to stop this from happening, because while this is a convenient feature, it is not one I want to have in my league for a variety of reasons, such as I like to choose when the uniforms are changed, I often don't like the choice of team and text colours that are associated with the logos.
2000, 2005, 2008 American League Central Division Champions
1983, 1993 American League West Division Champions

OOTP | Orbiter | SSMS | FSX | LoL | MLP:FIM!
Cras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #22
bullmanuga
Minors (Single A)

I started to download this and stopped it after about 10% was done, thinking I could do it again later. In Add-Ons Central it just gives me the option to re-install it. Can't re-download it. I deleted the TGZ file and it still won't re-download.
bullmanuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #23
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Ball Locations

Do the ball locations need to be adjusted in this mod with the dat file? If so, where do you access the dat file, I remember this being an issue with 13.
mmarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #24
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Also, while I am asking questions, It is safe to assume that you should use the face gen pics so that when players move teams their uniforms update?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #25
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmooth View Post
How can you get this mod to work on an already existing league? I would like if possible a step by step breakdown.
You'll have to go in an manually set the logos, caps, jersey and ballparks for each team from those in the mod folder then run player photo updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarra82 View Post
Do the ball locations need to be adjusted in this mod with the dat file? If so, where do you access the dat file, I remember this being an issue with 13.
This should be fixed in the league files used to generate MLB leagues. If not, I believe BigRod might have a working version.

Quote:
Also, while I am asking questions, It is safe to assume that you should use the face gen pics so that when players move teams their uniforms update?
Yes, the facegens allow for the uniform to change and also the players to age and respond to weight changes in the game.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #26
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Face Gen

Ok, next question, using the 2013 MLB start, have the all in one mods loaded as evident of the logos, etc, however, I have a mix of real photos and face gen. Would like to get it to have all the face gen so that the players will constantly be updated based on their team, age, weight, etc. How do I get all the pics to be represented by face gen photos?

Step by step please, not the best at manipulating these things.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #27
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Ok, next question, using the 2013 MLB start, have the all in one mods loaded as evident of the logos, etc, however, I have a mix of real photos and face gen. Would like to get it to have all the face gen so that the players will constantly be updated based on their team, age, weight, etc. How do I get all the pics to be represented by face gen photos?

Step by step please, not the best at manipulating these things.

Thanks
Don't like my real photos eh?? shame shame...just kidding...
Click the game tab on the top menu, and under advanced select setup & options and on this page click player & picture options. On that page top right you'll see fictional picture options. Set Player pictures for: to All players. (default is none that's why the real photos show). Set the others as you want. One more step.
To make sure my real photos don't show..you'll need to go to your saved game's news\html\images\person_pictures folder and delete everything that doesn't start with default in the name. only a couple if any. Then restart the game and you'll get all facegen images.
good luck and enjoy.
BTW...the ball locations are close. I set one ballpark and copied those to all parks..so if you want it accurate, you'll need to set them. Everything else is fine. Player positions need minor adjusting to your preference as well.
Now to auto load those ballpark pics. You do not need to start a new game. Just go to any team's edit ballpark page and click the import/export tab and select auto import all ballparks. Navigate to the ballparks folder (everthing is greyed out and that's normal), just click select and all the MLB ballparks in the all-in-one and data will auto import.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-25-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:43 AM   #28
mmarra82
Major Leagues

The photos look awesome in the game, better than the facegen pics, however, once the players start moving teams they appear funny to me wearing the wrong uniforms.

Appreciate the help.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #29
mmarra82
Major Leagues

OK, found the folder from within the game, I delete all the photos, for example player_11384.png, that are within that folder and keep the couple of ones that begin with default?

Then, when I reopen the game it will display the facegen photos? Correct?

Last edited by mmarra82; 04-25-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #30
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

U could have just went in game to settings within ur league and unchecked the block that says photos . Then just update the pictures might take a min or two

Then for any new league u create u can goto preference prior to starting the game and tell it to look for facegens first .

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #31
TShanny
Bat Boy

Can't Download

I'm having an issue trying to download the all-in-one mod. Every time I try, it gets to 99% and says it can't download the file.

I've been able to download other mods, but not the all-in-ones. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
TShanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #32
Pronkytonk
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TShanny View Post
I'm having an issue trying to download the all-in-one mod. Every time I try, it gets to 99% and says it can't download the file.

I've been able to download other mods, but not the all-in-ones. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
I have the same problem, for me it usually stops at about 52 %, can't get it to continue beyond this point. Any ideas what causes this ?
Pronkytonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pronkytonk View Post
I have the same problem, for me it usually stops at about 52 %, can't get it to continue beyond this point. Any ideas what causes this ?
Usually it's just the connection timing out and it happens sometimes with ootpmods site. You can add this alternate to the servers in the add-ons central window.
soa-skateboards.com/mods/ootpmods.xml

Step by step to add a new/alternate server.
1. Start OOTP.
2. Click the add-ons central link. Or in game, click the Game tab and select add-ons central.
3. In that window, click the add a server button and paste in this link:
soa-skateboards.com/mods/ootpmods.xml
4. Click the Reload add-ons list button.
5. Locate the 2013 all-in-one mod and select it. Make sure that to the right under Selected add-on, the server name is soa-skateboards and not ootpmods.
6. Click the download button and you should be all set.
7. Once the download completes, click the install button to auto install the mod to it's proper folders.

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #34
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

Ok. I have read thru this thread an still cannot get any team logos to show up. Are the real MLB logos included?
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #35
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

I just noticed I only have two png files in the logos folder: bulldogs and dolphins. Shouldn't there be a bunch more?

Last edited by hendersondayton; 05-11-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #36
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
I just noticed I only have two png files in the logos folder: bulldogs and dolphins. Shouldn't there be a bunch more?
Yes there should be as that's where all logos belong. Since yours aren't in there, then it sounds like you possibly missed the Install step after downloading from the add-ons central site as the file is supposedly set to install everything to the correct folders. If that's the case, simply open add-ons central and find the 2013 all in one mod and you should see an install/re-install button next to it click that and it'll install everything to it's proper folder. If you don't see that install/re-install button, then just download it again and when it completes the install button will show. Click it and you should be all set.
Once you've got the logos in the Main logos folder, go to your saved game's news\html\images\league_logos and team_logos folder and delete everything. Restart ootp or reload your lg. and the new logos will be recreated.

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-11-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #37
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

So then how do I get all the logos from the all in one mod to install there? I opened up the TGZ file in 7zip and all there was in there was a ballpark folder.

Last edited by hendersondayton; 05-11-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #38
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Yes there should be as that's where all logos belong. Since yours aren't in there, then it sounds like you possibly missed the Install step after downloading from the add-ons central site as the file is supposedly set to install everything to the correct folders. If that's the case, simply open add-ons central and find the 2013 all in one mod and you should see an install/re-install button next to it click that and it'll install everything to it's proper folder. If you don't see that install/re-install button, then just download it again and when it completes the install button will show. Click it and you should be all set.
Once you've got the logos in the Main logos folder, go to your saved game's news\html\images\league_logos and team_logos folder and delete everything. Restart ootp or reload your lg. and the new logos will be recreated.
I did indeed click Install.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #39
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
So then how do I get all the logos from the all in one mod to install there? I opened up the TGZ file in 7zip and all there was in there was a ballpark folder.
sounds like you got the wrong file..as there are more folders than that in the 2013 all-in-one. I've deleted that file, but give me a few minutes as I'm re-dling it now and I'll check it to see for sure.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #40
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

I downloaded both the file hosted by OOTP and the one from the "skateboards" server indicated in another post in this thread.