Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 02-02-2016, 08:10 AM   #121
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspomeranians View Post
Has OOTP17 ratings already been set or will the top 100 prospect lists posted by different expert sources play a part in the rankings?
Prospect lists will play a part, at least in later versions. Not sure whether it will be pure projections in the initial release.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #122
jun5896
Bat Boy

I can't download it with add-one centre on OOTP 16.
jun5896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #123
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun5896 View Post
I can't download it with add-one centre on OOTP 16.
Try updating to the latest patch
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:31 PM   #124
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspomeranians View Post
Has OOTP17 ratings already been set or will the top 100 prospect lists posted by different expert sources play a part in the rankings?
They have not been set yet.

Lists play a role, but we're even more concerned with getting the base ratings right and the way the game generates the list is different from the criteria experts use to generate theirs, just as each expert uses different criteria than any other expert. We use as many sources as are available, and our own opinions even come into play at times. So you can be sure that a huge amount of work goes into rating the prospects in game, but the end results will be uniquely our own. Influenced by other lists of course, but with a uniquely OOTP slant!

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 02-04-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #125
jun5896
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Try updating to the latest patch

Well.. I have two versions, first I tried to install download version from here. However offical download link had problem. I couldn't download it. So I installed steam version. When I check to add-on page, But couldn't download roster patch. I guess little problem, that has relevance to cdnfiles.ootpdevelopments.com page.. Also I can't download FHM 2 from cdnfiles server. Thus purchased steam version too..

Last edited by jun5896; 02-03-2016 at 09:24 PM.
jun5896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #126
The Rock
Bat Boy

Hey guys ... I want to start a new game with these updated rosters. However, when I look at a player picture (facegen) the players on some teams (like the Yankees, Mets, Indians, Rockies for example) do not have the team jerseys, they have some default ones. Is there any chance to have the correct jerseys other than manually edit every teams Uniform??
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote