Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 08-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Changed Opening Day, No schedule, No preseason

Looking for advice. The league file has been submitted with a ticket and I hope for a solution, but I'm covering all bases.

1st season, Rookie League and Short A shared basically the same day as the Major League. Of course, that shouldn't have been the case.

I let the seasons finish and then changed the opening day date on both the Rookie and Short A to June 20, after my 1st-year draft, the way it should have been in the first place.

Now in the second season, I find there is no preseason available for either of these two leagues to generate a new schedule. No schedule in place at all for either league.

I generated a test league to see what would happen and nothing happens. Those leagues are apparently in limbo now, doing nothing but promoting and accepting players who never play.

Ideas? How do I "create" a preseason period? Can't import a schedule because all schedule changes have to take place during the preseason.

Stuck. Don't like it. Know there's an answer. I just don't have it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
Afino
Hall Of Famer

Is it possible the year somehow advanced when you were setting the schedule date?

I'll explain. And sorry if this puts you into some temporal time warp here.

Your R/SA leagues started 4/1/10. They ended at a date prior to 6/20/10, correct? Then you set the start date to 6/20/10, but when you made it to whenever the preseason would be in 2011, the game somehow "advanced" the start date to 6/20/12, not 6/20/11.

Long story short - try advancing another year to see if they show up. If they don't, then there's a bigger problem.

I only suggest because I have a similar problem in my league. My season runs June-September (October with playoffs), with the yearly draft the following April. Even though it's 1968, it's the "1967 first-year player draft". Which is a minor pain, but I wish the game would get it right.

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote