Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2015, 01:23 AM   #1
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Player Photos not showing up

I have facegen on and try to manually load players facegen files but it doesnt work, in fact even fictional pictures are not showing up, there is no player images whatsoever. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 10-04-2015, 06:20 AM   #2
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

On one of my leagues, I had the issue where no pictures, including facegens would show up, even with all the correct options turned on. Could never figure it out, so created a new league and everything worked ok with it.
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #3
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Started a new league and still no player images it is creating blank images
Attached Images
Old 10-07-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Out of all the great help on these forums, nobody knows why player photos arent showing up?
Old 10-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #5
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Mac or Windows? If you start a league (with FG enabled), will the game create pictures?
Old 10-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #6
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Thanks Sebastian, PC, the game tries to create photos when I click on a players name (there will be an image file in the folder) but these images are all blank
Old 10-11-2015, 01:06 PM   #7
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

I have started a 3rd new league with version 2.2.9 and face gen on and still no player photo images appearing. If i try to import a face gen nothing shows up. Certainly I cant be the only one having this problem. The install was done using default settings. When i click on a players profile it generates a picture in the player photo folder but the image is blank. Very frustrating.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:44 AM   #8
truebatman
Minors (Double A)

I started a fictional league and also having this problem as well (also with the latest patch and on a pc)... I actually have found one player, a goalie, that has a facegen picture but nobody else I have clicked on... I even go into a players profile, under picture tab and the "new fictional picture" is greyed out.. not sure if its something I'm doing wrong or what?
truebatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #9
truebatman
Minors (Double A)

I just tried starting a real new game current NHL season and again no facegen showing up there either.... anyone have any idea why this could be??? Its definitely a big bummer with no facegen!
Old 10-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #10
truebatman
Minors (Double A)

Too Add more info, I went on my other computer where I used my 2nd license... it is only update 2.1 Build 4( I haven't updated to newest patch yet) which is also a pc, I started a current NHL season and all the facegens show up fine. Sooooo, its only on my other computer using the latest patch where they aren't showing up.... should I try downloading the patch again maybe or any advice would help????
Old 10-15-2015, 04:49 PM   #11
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

For me "new fictional picture" is not greyed out. But I did uninstall and re-install and still no player photos. Wish someone would check into this cause it is a real bummer and really dont even want to play until I can get them to show up
Old 10-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #12
Cole
Hall Of Famer

I haven't yet heard of others having this issue.

What sort of computer do you have? Do you meet the basic system requirements?
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #13
truebatman
Minors (Double A)

My issue personally is fixed... I uninstalled and installed it again and now all my pics show up fine so not sure what my initial problem was. It was a real bummer not having them Pimpinhockey and since you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't work, that is a double bummer.. respond to what Cole asked, maybe he'll have some kind of advice, he's awesome at trying to help whoever he can!!
Old 10-16-2015, 12:38 AM   #14
Cole
Hall Of Famer

And you are on Steam or esellerate?

Just spitballing some troubleshooting for now... but go into preferences, turn Facegen off. Close FHM 2. Go back into FHM 2, turn Facegen back on, close the program and restart it, create a new CUSTOM game and tell me, are there Facegen photos for players?
Old 10-16-2015, 10:58 AM   #15
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Ill try that,
Actually when I tried to uninstall using the uninstall in the FHM folder I got some kind of folder error so I uninstalled using the computers "uninstall a program" maybe it didnt fully uninstall. Not sure why I would get a folder error when I uninstall everything was installed into the default location... I have a pretty powerful PC I dont think it is a basic system requirements issue. It was purchased through esellerate. Thanks for the help Cole I will try what you suggested when I get home.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #16
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

This also just happened to our online league. Facegen showed up fine upon creation but now no one has a face.. what is going on here??

Last edited by checkyoursixx; 10-17-2015 at 11:26 AM.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 12:16 PM   #17
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Nevermind. For some reason FaceGen automatically disabled itself on the Home Screen.

No longer a problem.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #18
Pimpinhockey
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
And you are on Steam or esellerate?

Just spitballing some troubleshooting for now... but go into preferences, turn Facegen off. Close FHM 2. Go back into FHM 2, turn Facegen back on, close the program and restart it, create a new CUSTOM game and tell me, are there Facegen photos for players?

Tried this step by step and still no player pics, there is team logos but not player pics.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:33 AM   #19
boss1968
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpinhockey View Post
Tried this step by step and still no player pics, there is team logos but not player pics.
Me too, I get the team logo pic behind where the fictional player pic should be, but no player pic.
boss1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 AM   #20
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Like checkyoursixx can you please check your Facegen didn't get disabled accidentally ?