Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2015, 11:25 PM   #1
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Ask and you shall receive, at least for Facegen :)

So there was a lot of feedback both on the forums and in the beta team that the zoom was too close in on the Facegens and it made it too difficult to see the great jerseys that will be created.

Well, I think you'll all be quite happy now.

It's also an option too, so those who like to have the zoom closer in so you can see more details of the face, can do so.
Attached Images

Last edited by Cole; 09-22-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Not sure if it's my computer or not but i can't see the picture
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:31 AM   #3
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krownroyal83 View Post
Not sure if it's my computer or not but i can't see the picture
How about now?
Old 09-22-2015, 12:37 AM   #4
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
How about now?
I can see it now. Looks great
Old 09-22-2015, 07:11 AM   #5
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

In regards to the facegen. I'm assuming the game is shipping with the actual names of NHL players. So are the facegens going to look like the actual players or will we need to down load some kind of mod? I know that OOTP does not have an NHL licence so i know logos are not included but what exactly are we going to have to download separately to add to the most immersion to the game possible?
Old 09-22-2015, 08:43 AM   #6
beezer2434
Minors (Triple A)

This is great!!

Last edited by beezer2434; 09-22-2015 at 09:55 AM.
beezer2434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:20 AM   #7
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
In regards to the facegen. I'm assuming the game is shipping with the actual names of NHL players. So are the facegens going to look like the actual players or will we need to down load some kind of mod? I know that OOTP does not have an NHL licence so i know logos are not included but what exactly are we going to have to download separately to add to the most immersion to the game possible?
We don't have an NHLPA license, so no, there will be nothing in the shipped game with likenesses of players.

All I can say is I'm sure there will be an active modding community.

Last edited by Cole; 09-22-2015 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:26 AM   #8
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
So there was a lot of feedback both on the forums and in the beta team that the zoom was too close in on the Facegens and it made it too difficult to see the great jerseys that will be created.

Well, I think you'll all be quite happy now.

It's also an option too, so those who like to have the zoom closer in so you can see more details of the face, can do so.
Looks awesome Cole, you guys have been great at hearing us fans and responding as the release draws near. Now, since we're never happy, any word on jersey templates being released?
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:32 AM   #9
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdsaint View Post
Looks awesome Cole, you guys have been great at hearing us fans and responding as the release draws near. Now, since we're never happy, any word on jersey templates being released?
I actually just PM-ed the developers and the jersey creators about that last night. They are just ironing out the details of what to release and how to approach it... I suspect within the day it should be released (but I say that without knowing the personal schedules of the template creators, who are jersey creators and could have other real-life responsibilities that prevent them from getting them posted immediately - all that to say, don't hold me to it! But yes, coming soon).
Old 09-22-2015, 09:38 AM   #10
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
I actually just PM-ed the developers and the jersey creators about that last night. They are just ironing out the details of what to release and how to approach it... I suspect within the day it should be released (but I say that without knowing the personal schedules of the template creators, who are jersey creators and could have other real-life responsibilities that prevent them from getting them posted immediately - all that to say, don't hold me to it! But yes, coming soon).
Wow, no sooner did I post and you respond than the templates were put up. You guys rock.
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
We don't have an NHLPA license, so no, there will be nothing in the shipped game with likenesses of players.

All I can say is I'm sure there will be an active modding community.
And does that include players names? I think i saw a video where a guy (sullyontap) played with the 1999 Capitols and he had that roster.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #12
Smetana
All Star Starter

Quote:
And does that include players names? I think i saw a video where a guy (sullyontap) played with the 1999 Capitols and he had that roster.
Player names and statistics are not copyrighted, and are in the game, whether you play modern-day or historical. No fake names.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:30 AM   #13
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smetana View Post
Player names and statistics are not copyrighted, and are in the game, whether you play modern-day or historical. No fake names.
Thanks.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:58 AM   #14
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
real player names are in.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:01 AM   #15
MulletedMenace
Bat Boy

Will facegens be mod friendly?
MulletedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:10 PM   #16
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletedMenace View Post
Will facegens be mod friendly?
how specifically? You can take a photo of yourself and add it in the game if you use the proper software. Same with player photos. You can use facegen to convert them to the proper file and add them into the game. It hasn't been done yet with multiple NHLers but I imagine with time it will for each player.