Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 08-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #1
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Pinq: Lawn Loaf - EC

Lawn Loaf, thanks for helping me with my Islandian Pro Alliance team updates and rebrandings.
I think you do very good logos, but don't spend a lot of time on logos... you said that is not your speciality... if needed I will get someone else to do the team logos, if you prefer... you can just do the jerseys and caps, if you like.

Here are the three teams for you to do.

Bay St. Clair Buccaneers: Colors preferred: Blue, Red and Light Gray... and white if needed for trim and contrast.

Belle Plaine Musketeers: Purple and Orange... and White if needed for trim and contrast.

Blue Lake Blue Caps: Sky Blue, Navy Blue and White.

I will include suggested images for logos.

However, I want you to create them the way you would like... or use my instructions, images and preferred colors.

I do not want to stifle your creativity.

Thank you for doing these teams for me... much appreciate your talent and time.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 08-28-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Team #1: BAY ST. CLAIR BUCCANEERS

Colors for First Logo, Jersey, Cap Set: mainly DARK BLUE color with RED and LIGHT GRAY colors for trim or secondary colors... use White for good contrast, if needed.
(The gray on the sample logo is too dark and does not show up well in on the OOTP game screens... it needs to be lighter, if possible)

Colors for the Second Logo, Jersey, Cap Set: MEDIUM BLUE color with Dark Blue as trim or secondary color... use White for good contrast, if needed.

Remember you can do it your way if you like... you can choose the colors, the mascot image if you like and create your own version of the team... would like to see your creations, too.

Needed: Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey (BUCCANEERS) and Cap (BSC), Away Light Gray Jersey (BAY ST. CLAIR) and Cap (BSC).

I like the two primary logos shown below... use them if you can to create new primary and secondary logos.

The third image is the Team Logos, Jerseys currently being used.

The fourth image is for the range of colors I prefer... color codes included.

Please make the logos 150 x 150 pixels.

And go light on the jersey shading... dark shading does not show up well on game screens in my opinion... I like good contrast on logos, jerseys and caps.
Hope you don't mind me being picky.

Screenshots are for suggested colors and mascot images... get your own mascot images if you prefer... and use your own colors if you prefer.

No rush on this project... I know you are very busy with your great High School Logo Series... Take a month if you need it.

Name:  buccaneers_0468B1_000000_79BCE7_0468B1_0468B1_FFFFFF_0468B1_000000.png
Views: 584
Size:  16.9 KB
Name:  BAY ST. CLAIR BLUE-RED IMAGE.png
Views: 403
Size:  72.4 KB
Name:  BAY ST. CLAIR COLORS.png
Views: 398
Size:  188.3 KB
Name:  BAY ST. CLAIR COLOR PALETTE.png
Views: 324
Size:  23.5 KB

Last edited by Eugene Church; 09-06-2020 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:29 AM   #3
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Team #2

BELLE PLAINE MUSKETEERS
Colors: Purple is primary color with Orange as secondary color... White can be used for trim if it improves the contrast.

Need: Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey (MUSKETEERS) and Cap (BP), Away Light Gray Jersey (BELLE PLAINE) and Cap (BP)... I think the Purple and Orange colors will blend well with the Light Gray Away Jersey.

And go light on the jersey shading... please use a Light Gray Color for the Jersey Template... Lettering shows up better with Light Gray background... note the light gray on the jersey I created on the Team logo, jerseys, caps page below.

Screenshots are for suggested colors and mascot images... get your own mascot images if you prefer... and use your own colors if you prefer... if you use it, do not place an "X" on the mascot image shown... that represents "Xavier University"... you might replace the "X" with "BL" to represent "Blue Lake".
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 09-02-2020 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:52 AM   #4
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Team #3

BLUE LAKE BLUE CAPS
Colors: Sky Blue is primary color with Dark Blue as secondary color... use White for trim if needed for good contrast.
(You might want to use a lighter Blue than you see on the mortarboard below, so there would be a better contrast to the Dark Blue)

(The nickname is for the state university which is located in the town Blue Lake... "Blue Caps" are worn as mortarboards at graduation ceremonies... "Caps" is also related to "white caps on the lake"... yes, it's a stretch, but that why the name was chosen.

Need: Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey (BLUE CAPS) and Cap (BL), Away Light Gray Jersey (BLUE LAKE) and Cap (BL)... please don't use a Dark Gray or Medium Gray for the Away Jersey... the contrast to the lettering will be better if it is light Gray... an alternate Light Blue Away Jersey might look nice, too... just in case the Light Gray Away Jersey doesn't look good.

Remember you can do it your way if you like... you can choose the colors, the mascot image if you like and create your own version of the team.
If you can, you could use the Blue Cap (mortarboard) image on the primary and secondary logos... or on the jersey sleeve.
If you prefer, I can try and get someone else to do the logo.

And go light on the jersey shading... dark shading does not show up well on game screens in my opinion... I like good contrast on logos, jerseys and caps.
Hope you don't mind me being picky.

And thank you a bunch for helping me out.
I very much appreciate you sharing your talent, skill and time.

Here is the Blue Lake Town History to explain the new team nickname:... I have not yet updated this team to include the new nickname.
BLUE LAKE BLUE SOX
BLUE LAKE SCHOONERS
BLUE LAKE BLUE CAPS

Owners: Chance Franklin, Tink Joseph, Ev Johnson
GM/Manager: Cobb Tyson

Blue Lake is a lovely, modern university town on the western edge of its namesake, Blue Lake. Located in the central part of Tycobbia, Blue Lake has about 82,000 residents. Tycobbia State University is the biggest employer in the city. People graduate, but never seem to leave. Blue Lake is a very liberal town in politics and lifestyle. Residents are outdoor and sailing enthusiasts and concerned environmentalists. Only bicycles and pedestrians are permitted downtown.

Blue Lake also has a thriving bicycle and sailboat industry. Saddida and Ekin athletic shoe companies are headquartered here. Computer and hi-tech companies are centered here as well. Fine arts flower in abundance as the symphony, theatre, ballet, art galleries and museums can be enjoyed by the intellectual elite.

It is also the home of the Blue Lake Blue Sox of the Islandian Pro Alliance and they play in the Tycobbian Union's West Division. The club is owned and operated by a three former university athletes. The University loves its sports and support even their former greats. The University owns the baseball stadium and shares Harbor Stadium with the Blue Sox.

Harbor Stadium has a gorgeous view of the downtown skyline across Blue Lake Harbor. There is a festive college atmosphere at Blue Sox games with lots of college cheers led by the Blue Sox cheerleaders, the “Sox-it-to-‘em Girls". One of the fans’ favorite cheers is when they chant, “Sox it to ‘em ... Sox it to ‘em” to spur the Sox to victory. During the seventh-inning stretch everyone stands and sings the university’s alma mater, followed by “Take me out to the ballgame”. At the concessions booths you will find the traditional soft drinks, peanuts, crackerjacks, hamburgers and hot dogs, but also gourmet expresso, cappuccino and latte coffees, and fine esoteric foods like quiche and tofu. Attending a Blue Sox game is truly a unique sporting experience.

Three former TSU baseball players, the famous double play combination during their boola boola days at the university, Chance Franklin, Tink Johnson and Ev Johnson, own and operate the team together. The field manager and GM is Rick Hilliard, a 16-year outfielder for the Blue Sox. Hilliard batted .285 and hit 362 homers during his fine career.

Use the lighter Blue Color below for the Primary Color... the darker Blue below for any trim.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 09-01-2020 at 03:14 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 03:17 AM   #5
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here are 5 shades of Blue to use for Blue Lake.
Use the two or three you like best in combination... or choose your own blues that you like.

In another post, I added another Dark Blue choice.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 09-06-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #6
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
This helps out a lot. I've got a lot going on with life right now, however, I'll still make sure and post some concepts for you. I'll see what I can find for logos, but I'll start out making you a few uniform rebrands with a LL touch using the logo and colors you are already using. Give me through the month and I'll post them for you EC.
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 06:52 PM   #7
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
This helps out a lot. I've got a lot going on with life right now, however, I'll still make sure and post some concepts for you. I'll see what I can find for logos, but I'll start out making you a few uniform rebrands with a LL touch using the logo and colors you are already using. Give me through the month and I'll post them for you EC.
No rush whatsoever... I know how busy you are... willing to wait for quality work... it will be a month before I play the new season in the IPA when I would like to upgrade the graphics.

Logos I can do myself if I have to... just can't do them as well as you guys can... you concentrate on the jerseys... just do the logos if time and interest permits.

Thanks a bunch for the help with the Islandian Pro Alliance rebrandings and upgrades.

Looking forward to your fine creations.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #8
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here is another Belle Plaine Musketeers image.
Attached Images
Old 09-06-2020, 05:29 AM   #9
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Dark Blue for Blue Lake Blue Caps, if you choose to use that color... you have a good eye for color coordination.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 09-22-2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:43 PM   #10
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, folks... this is a selfish bump to get back on page 1.

It won't be long until I start another IPA season... would like to update the graphics on some teams.

Hope Lawn Loaf is OK.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #11
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Bay St. Clair Buccaneers

Here you EC. I drew these up from scratch based on your requests. Hope they work for you:
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #12
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Bay St. Clair Buccaneers Jeresys & Caps

Some caps and uniforms
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-07-2020, 12:04 PM   #13
Lawn Loaf
Banned

And everything has been good with me. I am just in a busy time of year with my business and family life. I'll draw you up the rest of your requests as time allows.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:18 PM   #14
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
And everything has been good with me. I am just in a busy time of year with my business and family life. I'll draw you up the rest of your requests as time allows.
As always, excellent work on the Bay St.Clair Buccaneers, Lawn Loaf... flawlessly done... good color coordination and good contrast... couldn't be done better.

Do the others as you have time... no rush... compared to real life, this is very low priority stuff.

Much appreciate your help... really enjoy your creations for my Islands dynasty leagues... they make playing out games a joy... and also when I navigate around the league pages.

You guys really spoil me when it comes to logos, jerseys and caps.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-07-2020 at 12:22 PM.