Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #101
dmytron

BTW, why aren't there now many countdown threads?
Old 09-06-2015, 09:18 AM   #102
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirmenSmith View Post
Question for Markus:

What is best for OOTP Developments, in regards to purchasing?

I know buying direct from the site you get all the profits, I am guessing steam you don't get the full amount but you can get the game noticed by more on there. So which is best?
Markus can interject but I do believe buying straight from esellerate is best.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #103
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbm View Post
Will Franchise Hockey Manager 2 have the ability to change in game resolutions, or go full screen? I remember not being able to change the resolution of FHM 2014 or being able to toggle windowed/full screen options.

Also will there be much in the way of keyboard hotkeys for changing between screens?

Very excited for the release. Had to reinstall FHM 2014 to fill the gap between now and the 28th.
Yes there are different resolutions and full screen mode as well.

There are some keyboard hotkeys, yes.
Old 09-06-2015, 07:37 PM   #104
Cod
All Star Reserve

Will the pre-order be available directly through Steam? Or are pre-orders (Steam and DRM-free) only available through eSellerRate?

I can't find a Steam page on FHM 2 yet, so I assume its the later.
Cod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #105
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
Will the pre-order be available directly through Steam? Or are pre-orders (Steam and DRM-free) only available through eSellerRate?

I can't find a Steam page on FHM 2 yet, so I assume its the later.
There's no pre-order, just the reduced price for the first week of the game being out on Sept. 28. This reduced price will be available on both Steam and through esellerate.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:53 AM   #106
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Will the Standings page differ from FHM Version 1 ?

The AHL will have Points Pct. so how will that look in the Standings?
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #107
Cole
Hall Of Famer

The standings page is pretty similar.

I don't believe at this point anything has been implemented to differentiate the AHL standings page.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #108
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
The standings page is pretty similar.

I don't believe at this point anything has been implemented to differentiate the AHL standings page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
Will the Standings page differ from FHM Version 1 ?

The AHL will have Points Pct. so how will that look in the Standings?
The AHL standings are sorted by Winning percentage - currently Total Points is removed from the AHL standings. You can still view the teams points in their team history but the onus is on the winning percentage in the AHL playoff standings screen.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #109
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEWHistory View Post
I don't watch soccer, but I find it hard to believe it is MUCH less. The NHL should have its own Raspberry Awards for some of the crappy acting the players attempt in trying to sell diving...

Come to think of it, the only sport I can think of that has more diving that hockey and soccer is, well, diving.... and that's not much more either.
I'd say basketball has more and I say that as someone who watches hockey and basketball non-stop. Hockey has a few culprits that flop all the time but pretty much everyone flops in basketball.

As a Blackhawks fan, my favorite moment was a couple years ago when they played the Penguins in a Winter Classic game and Toews was chirping at Crosby for diving and trying to sell a play. Loved seeing the him correct the supposed 'Canadian captain' and 'best player in the league'.
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #110
Peter-
Minors (Single A)

Cole: Does the correct team logos (like Luleå Hockey in the SHL) and player pictures gonna be in the game at the release?
Peter- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:51 AM   #111
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter- View Post
Cole: Does the correct team logos (like Luleå Hockey in the SHL) and player pictures gonna be in the game at the release?
I doubt the game will be licensed seeing as OOTP just got licensed after a long time not being. It'll have stock generic logos probably but there's hope! Just go to sportslogos.net and download the ones you need there and you can import them into FHM2. I don't know if they have that league but you can import logos at least if you choose to.
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #112
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hi Peter,

No, that's a licensing issue and for legal reasons those things can't be included in the game unless we have those licenses.

That being sad, as is the case with OOTP, I didn't suspect it will be any issue on release day having something that can be downloaded and easily imported into the game to add all logos and pictures. Our community of modders at OOTPDEVELOPMENTS is wonderful.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #113
Duranium
All Star Starter

Quote:
Getting all the logos you desire won´t be a problem - there is already an existing logo pack available from the predecessor that, for most logos, just needs some renaming work for the new version. Historical in general, NHL and most of the top junior leagues is already done and european leagues will follow soon

Dudes, trust me, logos will be there after release

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:23 PM   #114
Peter-
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Hi Peter,

No, that's a licensing issue and for legal reasons those things can't be included in the game unless we have those licenses.

That being sad, as is the case with OOTP, I didn't suspect it will be any issue on release day having something that can be downloaded and easily imported into the game to add all logos and pictures. Our community of modders at OOTPDEVELOPMENTS is wonderful.
Thx for the quick answer! looking forward to the release!
Old 09-07-2015, 02:24 PM   #115
Peter-
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
Getting all the logos you desire won´t be a problem - there is already an existing logo pack available from the predecessor that, for most logos, just needs some renaming work for the new version. Historical in general, NHL and most of the top junior leagues is already done and european leagues will follow soon

Dudes, trust me, logos will be there after release
Sounds really good! Thx!
Old 09-07-2015, 11:59 PM   #116
Jeep91
Bat Boy

I am sure the admins on this site probably remember me, I was an adamant dis-liker of FHM 1, but without getting back on that, I really like the looks of FHM 2, I love the features and the sounds of how things are being put together, I am definitely getting it on release date to try !
I also think you guys should not bother with the engine on FHM 1 and just worry about making FHM 2 the best it can be whether it needs bug fixing or further implementation, I can't wait guys !!!
Jeep91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:11 PM   #117
beezer2434
Minors (Triple A)

Days remaining till release!
beezer2434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #118
PotatoPeeler
Hall Of Famer

And then we'll be...

I have never taken a lesson on how to talk on TV in my life.
- Tim McCarver

Guns have only two enemies; rust and liberals.

The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel.
PotatoPeeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #119
stan67
Bat Boy

Perhaps this question has already been answered but what about those of us who purchased FHM 1. Do we get a discount ? Do we purchase the new FHM 2 or do we
merely upgrade FHM 1 ?
stan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #120
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan67 View Post
Perhaps this question has already been answered but what about those of us who purchased FHM 1. Do we get a discount ? Do we purchase the new FHM 2 or do we
merely upgrade FHM 1 ?
Same discount everyone is offered on release day for about a week.

It's a new purchase, you're not upgrading FHM1
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote