Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support

Old 05-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #81
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

TC I just looked and you are right..THIS IS YET ANOTHER PROBLEM....This is too much for me to overcome now heading back to 2.5 to keep my uni going. At least I know that 2.6 can import it but there is just too many problems I am finding to recommend putting my (or any uni) to 2.6
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #82
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_bask View Post
I still get the crash on extracting skin and immediately packing it, without any modifications.
After adding each folder individually, I'm able to get it to pack the custom skin.

However this is minus the "default_object_style_set.css" file, it seems, for me at least, this is causing the crash.

But finally able to get underway with it all.
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #83
Tomato Can
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato Can View Post
What am I doing wrong?

When I try to "Autoschedule" it will only let me do one group.

IE: In 2.5 I was able to atouschedule AABF ranking 51-99 vs AABF Ranking 100 and higher. Hit Schedule and it would display the bouts

THEN I could add my next group: APBC ranking 51-99 vs APBC ranking 100 and higher, hit schedule and it would just keep adding to the autoscheduler.

NOW after scheduling one group, if I schedule another it erases the previous group.

Anyone else notice this?
FROM ZYBERIANWARRIOR:
"TC I just looked and you are right..THIS IS YET ANOTHER PROBLEM....This is too much for me to overcome now heading back to 2.5 to keep my uni going. At least I know that 2.6 can import it but there is just too many problems I am finding to recommend putting my (or any uni) to 2.6"

I hear ya ZW. I have a UNI that I have run from 1900 to 1962. Between missing Title Histories and now this autoschedule thing it's a deal breaker for me. I use that alot to build up careers and if I cant continue to add to the autoscheduler I just cant play. WAAAY to much invested in my UNI to have missing Title Histories now. WAAAY too time consuming to keep switching back and fourth to the Autoschedule screen. Ah well... I'll join you back on the 2.5 side. Maybe one day soon 2013 will get the kinks out!

Last edited by Tomato Can; 05-27-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Tomato Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #84
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

I know TC this is really frustrating. I do use the scheduler a lot and it is easier just to schedule everything you need to then either play/watch the important matches. What killed it for me was the a. smith on all of my RFG's after the import then using the RFG on 2.6. while on the new unis they are fine. Overall I am disappointed in this. In fact it zapped a lot of energy on my uni now too. The $10 wasn't that big of a deal for me and it was worth a look. There are some improvements but the transition for 2.5 to 2.6 was not well thought out IMO. I am rethinking my uni for I have a good one set up (8 divisions journey/beginner) then the top 16 goes to the 24 pack of contenders and then the top 8 from there goes to the championship 12 (top 4 stays) to fight for the title. One change I am considering is adding a group of 32 as beginners and then after 6 fights (3x a year) they go to pre prime and thus go to journeyman automatically and then 6 more fights they are in the 32 tournament and the top 16 advances to contender while the others are eliminated. The contender will be bumped to 32 have a contender (uk tv) style tournament and the top 8 advance to the championship with the winner getting a title shot. The bottom 16 are eliminated as well.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #85
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
I know TC this is really frustrating. I do use the scheduler a lot and it is easier just to schedule everything you need to then either play/watch the important matches. What killed it for me was the a. smith on all of my RFG's after the import then using the RFG on 2.6. while on the new unis they are fine. Overall I am disappointed in this. In fact it zapped a lot of energy on my uni now too. The $10 wasn't that big of a deal for me and it was worth a look. There are some improvements but the transition for 2.5 to 2.6 was not well thought out IMO. I am rethinking my uni for I have a good one set up (8 divisions journey/beginner) then the top 16 goes to the 24 pack of contenders and then the top 8 from there goes to the championship 12 (top 4 stays) to fight for the title. One change I am considering is adding a group of 32 as beginners and then after 6 fights (3x a year) they go to pre prime and thus go to journeyman automatically and then 6 more fights they are in the 32 tournament and the top 16 advances to contender while the others are eliminated. The contender will be bumped to 32 have a contender (uk tv) style tournament and the top 8 advance to the championship with the winner getting a title shot. The bottom 16 are eliminated as well.
As this is part of Title Bout 2.6 or 2013, I'm sure Paul wants to get this working right. It's been so long since anyone has shown interest in fixing Title Bout that I figure we have to give Paul some time to figure things out.

Cap
Old 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #86
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Might as well add these Lee. Mentioned this before somewhere. I imported an AU from 2.5 and it looked okay. I reorganized columns in the Fighters List and went back in and they had reverted to what they were previously. Then I went into NATIONS and attempted to edit a country and got kicked out of the programme entirely.

The list must be getting shorter....

Cap

P.S. Saving the game fixed the first problem. Still getting kicked out of NATIONS now for atempted editing, though this wasn't the case when I used a different universe the other day.

Last edited by Cap; 05-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #87
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

I know Cap and you are right. Honestly I did expect a little more than what I have been seeing on 2.6. But the little problems add up the last fight date can be easily corrected but the rfg's with the same name, timelines out of sync and everything else that has been mentioned. It dragged me down. well I am now officially out of work for yet ANOTHER month and I have more important thing to worry about now.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #88
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Sorry to hear that, Zy!

At any rate here's another one for the list. Again, I'm sure someone has already mentioned this. After importing from 2.5 I went into ORGANIZATIONS expecting to see all my hundreds of active boxers and found this. (Aside from the fact the records are cut off, there seems to be an awful lot of fighters missing. Why did these few show up while the rest did not?) If you shrank the Titles column (You only need space for 4 letters except for WORLD and EMPIRE) you could increase the Record column. Actually, if you removed Rating and/or Style columns you could have a Country/Nation column.

Cap
Attached Images

Last edited by Cap; 05-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #89
Tomato Can
Major Leagues

Cap
On your organizations page click on edit and set the number to 200 or something like that. They shoud pop up
Tomato Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #90
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato Can View Post
Cap
On your organizations page click on edit and set the number to 200 or something like that. They shoud pop up
Thanks, TC. I had to change it to 700 for some reason before the champ showed up. At first it seemed to show guys in the wrong order, but then it seemed to refresh and everyone is showing now.

Wonder where the titlebelts folder went? When I was adding pics, I noticed that folder is absent.

Cap
Old 05-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #91
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

good thing I have a LOT of free time now a days to put the title belts into the 2.6 game you are going to the following. Under documents (and you are SOL if you are using windoze 8 I know nothing about it and do not want to POS hackware for tablets why the screwed up the PC on it is beyond me) as for the MAC's they should be under a similar users folder. anyway under documents go to tbcb2013 then data them images then ORGANIZATIONS pop them in there and you are all set
Old 05-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #92
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
good thing I have a LOT of free time now a days to put the title belts into the 2.6 game you are going to the following. Under documents (and you are SOL if you are using windoze 8 I know nothing about it and do not want to POS hackware for tablets why the screwed up the PC on it is beyond me) as for the MAC's they should be under a similar users folder. anyway under documents go to tbcb2013 then data them images then ORGANIZATIONS pop them in there and you are all set
Organizations? Dat's a funny place to put them!

Cap
Old 05-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #93
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

took me a little bit of time to find that myself cap tried creating a new folder and then copying the title belts from the 2.5 directly and then poked around the others and found it that way. But teh titles are showing up and in a way it makes sense to put them there because the title belt itself IS from an organization right??????
Old 05-31-2013, 12:07 PM   #94
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
took me a little bit of time to find that myself cap tried creating a new folder and then copying the title belts from the 2.5 directly and then poked around the others and found it that way. But teh titles are showing up and in a way it makes sense to put them there because the title belt itself IS from an organization right??????
Exactimundo! Makes perfect sense.

Speakin' of which, here's my new CPBF (Canadian Professional Boxing Federation)belt.

Cap
Attached Images

Last edited by Cap; 05-31-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #95
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Why can't I edit an existing Nation or add a new one? I noticed Serbia was missing (even though the game has its flag) from the list of nations and tried to add it. BOOT! I got kicked out again. Weird. Now I'll never be able to add Freedonia!

Cap

P.S. Seems that if the nation does not already exist in the game (Universe)you import you can't edit it in later.

Last edited by Cap; 05-31-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:49 AM   #96
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

My game is crashing every time I try to assign a cornerman to a boxer who has yet to be assigned one.

However it allows me to change trainer/cutman if the boxer already has one allocated.

New one > crash.
Change > okay.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #97
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Are you working with an imported alternate universe?

Cap
Old 06-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #98
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
Are you working with an imported alternate universe?

Cap
Yes. Is this a known issue already?
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #99
Cap
Hall Of Famer

I don't know, but I suspect many issues are connected to imported universes. Seems like if something didn't exist in your old universe before you imported it, you'll see wonky things happen when you try to enter new things. This happened to me when I tried to add a country to NATIONS. It booted me. When I looked inside TB2013's folders I saw the country I was trying to enter, but it hadn't been in the universe I imported.

In my case it was my 2.0 AU imported into 2.5 and then into 2.6. When I used another 2.5 AU I was able to edit NATIONS.

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 06-01-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #100
Lawyerjon
Bat Boy

When I do a fight card, the title fights aren't reflected in the organization tabs.

The title is also still listed as "vacant"
Lawyerjon is offline   Reply With Quote