Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-02-2019, 05:22 AM   #41
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Can someone explain how this works? I used 27 yanks and made the world series, won mvp, 4 silver sluggers, 3 great gloves, had legendary season score, and did what my manager asked. So why did I not receive a pack?

I have simmed up until the spring training the next year and still I see nothing...

What am I missing?
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:57 AM   #42
Stacopanks
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
Can someone explain how this works? I used 27 yanks and made the world series, won mvp, 4 silver sluggers, 3 great gloves, had legendary season score, and did what my manager asked. So why did I not receive a pack?

I have simmed up until the spring training the next year and still I see nothing...

What am I missing?

You can do this to claim a pack every 72 hours. Usually for me I get the pack during the first season but sometimes I have had to sim a second season as well. What the achievement is that sets off the pack is random I believe. Good Luck
Stacopanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 06:14 AM   #43
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Will I know immediately? Like, will it automatically say "you have won a pack! congratulations! Or do I have to keep simming well into the next season. I'd prefer to get to the world series and finish that and maybe the position award voting as it adds more achievements...
Old 03-02-2019, 07:44 AM   #44
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Quote:
Will I know immediately? Like, will it automatically say "you have won a pack! congratulations! Or do I have to keep simming well into the next season. I'd prefer to get to the world series and finish that and maybe the position award voting as it adds more achievements...
Yes, a box similar to the achievement box will pop up saying your last achievement won you the pack.
justpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #45
bobbycockstrong
Minors (Double A)

Yeah its odd, i used to get packs in challenge mode all the time, then went weeks without getting any - but just got one the other day again.
bobbycockstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:53 AM   #46
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Yeah, my last one was somewhere at the beginning of the third season. So don´t give up hope!
justpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:11 AM   #47
zrog2000
All Star Starter

The other thing you have to remember is when you get the free pack, you usually have to either logout and log back in to PT or restart the game for it to show up.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:48 PM   #48
rar
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacopanks View Post
Definitely worth it to get these free packs. Just did it and got my first 100

https://imgur.com/a/xFc7oaE

nice- i only get garbage. for others talking about not getting packs. it took me simming 5 seasons, i think to get a pack. i did two seasons with boston in challenge mode (2018)- then i did the 1927 yanks option- and it took me simming 3 seasons of them- and it finally showed up.

Last edited by rar; 03-02-2019 at 04:53 PM. Reason: needs fixing
rar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:21 PM   #49
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

When you say simming 5 seasons, do you mean 5 straight seasons of one game? Or do you mean 5 different games of 1 season each?
Old 03-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #50
Stacopanks
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
When you say simming 5 seasons, do you mean 5 straight seasons of one game? Or do you mean 5 different games of 1 season each?
Easier to just do it with 1 team multiple seasons. A few times I have got the reward at the end of season 1 and a couple times I have got the reward at the end of the second season.
Stacopanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #51
rar
Bat Boy

Quote:
i played 2 seasons with boston 2018- and 3 seasons with yankees. at the end- of my third season i finally got it.
with 1927 yankees- what can do is turn off notifications - so you are able to just keep simming without the interruptions of trade or injuries. just click your name at the top center of the screen- manager options - and uncheck the boxes on the left side.
rar is offline   Reply With Quote