Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 05-10-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
IAmC
Major Leagues

Creation of a Dynasty Forum

There seems to be an uptick in the number of postings about Dynasties or, in general, specific people's leagues. I'm sure that some people love seeing these postings but I really don't want to see this Forum dominated by these postings, as many of us (like me) don't have any interest in them at all.

Since these postings aren't really General Discussions (which is what this Forum is for) but are instead very specific, I think that everyone would benefit from the creation of a separate Forum specifically for these types of postings. Those who find them really interesting will likely see them multiply, as there won't be any non-Dynasty postings getting in the way. Those who don't want to see them, won't.

I would further propose that, since the word "Dynasty" seems to be used commonly in these posts, whether related to leagues, teams, or players, that the Forum be called "iOOTP - Dynasties" and that the Forum description should be "Postings and discussions about specific iOOTP leagues, teams, or players".

BTW, so far, I greatly appreciate the effort that many of you "Dynasty"-posters have made to indicate that their postings are Dynasty-related, so that those not interested can skip them.

Forum administrator, if there isn't great objection, could this be created?
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #2
Questdog
Hall Of Famer

Location: In a dark, damp cave where I'm training slugs to run the bases......
Ha! Good idea!
Questdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
ZTO333
Minors (Double A)

Yeah I agree. My guess is FHM could use this too although I don't follow that at all. I never thought starting my Matt Martini dynasty would start so much but I just loved reading through the OOTP ones and now I LOVE the iOOTP ones. I think a dynasty page would help more people decide to make one and not force those who don't like it to see them crowd the General Discussions.
ZTO333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Here you go iOOTP Dynasty Reports - OOTP Developments Forums
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 11:55 AM   #5
IAmC
Major Leagues

Thank you.
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #6
ZTO333
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
Wow thanks! This is great. Hopefully it gets more people posting dynasties. That was one thing I loved when I started mine is that many others started one as well. Thanks again
ZTO333 is offline   Reply With Quote