Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager Mods

Old 04-29-2014, 07:13 PM   #21
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
I have a solid current set that I used on iOTTP13.... a user here did them.
(Since its now 2014 a few images may need updating)

There are two sets of the same images. One set for iPAD one set for iPHONE. Both worked and looked great!

This is where they were placed:

Using iFunBox -

User Applications
iOOTP13
Documents
*Place in documents folder*

Now this was for 2013...I tired 2014 and they aren't showing up... I am guessing due to the larger screen, meaning they need to be resized. If I recall correctly, if these images are not sized exactly they will not show up in game. Just checked 2013 and they are still working for me, so this must be the issue.
Here's my post ^^^^ that's in 13 and they work. No such luck on 14
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #22
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Here's my post ^^^^ that's in 13 and they work. No such luck on 14

And they all go into the Documents folder and use the names they have? And when the home team is played they show up?
phillupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:10 PM   #23
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillupi View Post
And they all go into the Documents folder and use the names they have? And when the home team is played they show up?
Yes, in 2013 and prior. 14 nothing seems to work, not on my iPhone or iPad.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #24
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Yes, in 2013 and prior. 14 nothing seems to work, not on my iPhone or iPad.

Thanks. Checking it out now.

Do you know why there is a folder called logos and it has 2 logos in it. Dolphins and Bulldogs but you can't add to them?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #25
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks. Checking it out now.

Do you know why there is a folder called logos and it has 2 logos in it. Dolphins and Bulldogs but you can't add to them?
If it doesn't work let me know; worked like a charm for me though. All team stadiums in the documents folder. And when you are playing at different ball parks it knows which to load.

As far as your other question I have no idea; I saw that as well and didn't understand what it was for lol.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #26
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
If it doesn't work let me know; worked like a charm for me though. All team stadiums in the documents folder. And when you are playing at different ball parks it knows which to load.

As far as your other question I have no idea; I saw that as well and didn't understand what it was for lol.

I downloaded files. All start with real_.....jpg. I put them all in iOOTP 2013/Documents folder. Other folders in that directory are config, help, saved_games, tables. There are no individual files there. Each file is 1136x640. They are 700k to 950k approximately.

Did not work for me. Tried on iPad mini and iPhone 5. I used iFunBox.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:11 PM   #27
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I downloaded files. All start with real_.....jpg. I put them all in iOOTP 2013/Documents folder. Other folders in that directory are config, help, saved_games, tables. There are no individual files there. Each file is 1136x640. They are 700k to 950k approximately.

Did not work for me. Tried on iPad mini and iPhone 5. I used iFunBox.
Logos only go in the saved games... the stadiums go in the documents folder... not within the saved game just in the general documents folder.

"iOOTP13"
"Documents"
______ This is where they go.

Hower mine are all 60 to 75k in size and are .jpegs. Not sure if that matters or not
Old 04-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #28
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Logos only go in the saved games... the stadiums go in the documents folder... not within the saved game just in the general documents folder.

"iOOTP13"

"Documents"

______ This is where they go.

Hower mine are all 60 to 75k in size and are .jpegs. Not sure if that matters or not

That's where I put them. In Documents folder. I was just telling you what else was in there. Can you zip your files and email them to me since the size is different? I'll send you my email address in a DM on this board.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:21 PM   #29
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That's where I put them. In Documents folder. I was just telling you what else was in there. Can you zip your files and email them to me since the size is different? I'll send you my email address in a DM on this board.
Sure thats fine!!!! I can certainly do that
Old 04-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #30
phillupi
All Star Reserve

iOOTP 2014 graphic from Griffith Park in replay 1959 Washington Senators.

Finally got it.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 AM   #31
thespungo
Minors (Single A)

Ok, that's great... now would you mind sharing how you did it?
thespungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #32
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Not at all. You need to name the file according to the device. For example for iPhone 5 the file needs to be retina_Busch Stadium.jpg etc. also resizing to the correct size is a good idea. If you find the default.jpg stadium files. There are 5. One for each device you will see the exact naming and resolution. If you have trouble finding them I can give you more detailed info.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #33
trident
All Star Reserve

Please let me know when done and I'll share your mod on Downloads - GM Games Forums
Old 05-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #34
thespungo
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Not at all. You need to name the file according to the device. For example for iPhone 5 the file needs to be retina_Busch Stadium.jpg etc. also resizing to the correct size is a good idea. If you find the default.jpg stadium files. There are 5. One for each device you will see the exact naming and resolution. If you have trouble finding them I can give you more detailed info.
I found that folder, too, and replicated the default files but had no success getting the image in the game.

For example -- replaced "ipad_retina_default.jpg" with "ipad_retina_Target Field.jpg" and had no success.

What folder are you putting the files into?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #35
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespungo View Post
I found that folder, too, and replicated the default files but had no success getting the image in the game.

For example -- replaced "ipad_retina_default.jpg" with "ipad_retina_Target Field.jpg" and had no success.

It is the Documents folder. Same place the saved games are in but not in the saved games. Which iPad do you have? I have a mini not retina display and my files say ipad_Target Field.jpg. On my iPhone 5 my files are retina_Target Field.jpg. I was also working with HockeyPlaya on here and he did get them to work with his iPad. Maybe drop the iPad and just use retina_.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:31 AM   #36
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

What Phillupi said is correct. What's funny is on the older versions of iOOTP (13 and previous) the iPad ballpark pictures include "iPad" in the naming convention. However 14 doesn't work. I tested this and can confirm my results.

In iOOTP14 if your file sizes are correct you follow the format below:

"retina_Busch Stadium"
"retina_PNC Park"

Etc etc. These belong inside of the documents folder. Team logos belong in each specific game save where as the ballparks don't need to be added for every game as they are see throughout all saves in the document folder.

If you're still having issues please let me know and I'll try to make a video.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:29 PM   #37
thespungo
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
What Phillupi said is correct. What's funny is on the older versions of iOOTP (13 and previous) the iPad ballpark pictures include "iPad" in the naming convention. However 14 doesn't work. I tested this and can confirm my results.

In iOOTP14 if your file sizes are correct you follow the format below:

"retina_Busch Stadium"
"retina_PNC Park"

Etc etc. These belong inside of the documents folder. Team logos belong in each specific game save where as the ballparks don't need to be added for every game as they are see throughout all saves in the document folder.

If you're still having issues please let me know and I'll try to make a video.
Thanks, that was the problem -- iPads with Retina displays should be "retina_(stadium).jpg"
Old 05-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #38
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Thanks, that was the problem -- iPads with Retina displays should be "retina_(stadium).jpg"

Do you have better quality photos than we already have? I'm currently working on older 60s stadiums. Hopefully I will be complete sometime this weekend.

I got these files at ootpmods.com great site.

Briggs Stadium in Detroit.

Old 05-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #39
thespungo
Minors (Single A)

I could use hi-res photos of the following (please refer to my first post for the types of images I'm looking for):

AT&T Park
Chase Field
Citi Field
Citizens Bank Park
Coors Field
Dodger Stadium
Great American Ball Park
Marlins Ballpark
Nationals Park
PNC Park
Rangers Ballpark
Rogers Centre
Safeco Field
Tropicana Field
Turner Field

Last edited by thespungo; 05-04-2014 at 02:38 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:17 PM   #40
DaMaddGenius
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i have an ipod touch older generation running ios 6.1.6. how should i name my stadium files in order to get them to display?
DaMaddGenius is offline   Reply With Quote