Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 06:18 PM   #41
Subby
Major Leagues

I will give you my license if you can prove that you have killed a drifter in the last three months.
Old 03-04-2003, 07:41 PM   #42
murrayyyyy
Minors (Single A)

I'm just waiting for someone to give him an ID like the following...

RU-5T00P1DTU550

It might be a joke grenade but someone will pull the pin.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:01 PM   #43
JML
Hall Of Famer

boom.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:09 PM   #44
Eckstein 4 Prez
Hall Of Famer

Henry - don't forget this quote:

Im actually not J Blaze. I know who he is. The funny think is the PBL is also my league.

So - he's not a newbie, but asks newbie questions, but knows JBlaze..... and wants our IDs. I don't know what the deal is with this guy, but I sincerely hope no one is stupid enough to give him any real IDs. I don't care whether he's bought the game or not - there is clearly something shady going on.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:22 PM   #45
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by murrayyyyy
RU-5T00P1DTU550
Old 03-04-2003, 09:31 PM   #46
truthserum
All Star Starter

Another one of the many funny threads on this forum
Old 03-04-2003, 09:37 PM   #47
ramincol
Minors (Rookie Ball)

always something new to read on this board.. just when you think it can not get any better....it does.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:53 PM   #48
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

......its like God sends these mindless little trolls to amuse us every so often.

I like to visualize them as the Oompa-Loompas from Willie Wonka!
Old 03-04-2003, 10:15 PM   #49
tomfooleyr
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Jblaze and Tusso are co-commishes of this new league that is starting. So Tusso is doing the dirty work for him. Just ask tusso and he'll tell you that they're co-commishes.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:37 PM   #50
Eckstein 4 Prez
Hall Of Famer

Sweet.... you know that's going to be a great league. I'm almost tempted to let them steal my ID just to watch this little cheat-a-thon unfold.....

.....ALMOST.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:41 PM   #51
JML
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by tomfooleyr
Jblaze and Tusso are co-commishes of this new league that is starting. So Tusso is doing the dirty work for him. Just ask tusso and he'll tell you that they're co-commishes.
That must mean jblaze is trying to scrounge up enough ID's to get the WSBL space back. Which also means he doesn't have enough original owners to reclaim it... funny, he swore up and down that plenty of original owners were sticking with him. Or was that before he admitted they were all pi**ed at him?

Oh, this is delicious.

(I am fully aware that my catty interest in this is pathetic. No need to point that out.)

Last edited by JML; 03-04-2003 at 10:44 PM.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:50 PM   #52
AnD1 BBaller
Minors (Double A)

There is no room for cheating, and these two idiots need to be banned from here. Get a life guys!

There may be a curse with owners of the Braves, but lately there has been a curse during the 90's for the Braves....GO HOTTLANTA in 2003!
Old 03-04-2003, 10:53 PM   #53
Eckstein 4 Prez
Hall Of Famer

It also means they know quite well that taking people's IDs for use in this manner is stealing.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:55 PM   #54
Total Nirvana
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by murrayyyyy
RU-5T00P1DTU550
Someone actually asked me if I bought OOTP5 and to give them a Order ID...

Your Off-Topic Nightmare.

Free Agent OT Player - Plays 1B/3B/OF, hits for power on all fields, great fielder, can hit .330 a season!
Old 03-04-2003, 10:57 PM   #55
AnD1 BBaller
Minors (Double A)

I had the same thing happen to me, I told the person that I have one at work and one here at home, and he called me a liar!

There may be a curse with owners of the Braves, but lately there has been a curse during the 90's for the Braves....GO HOTTLANTA in 2003!
Old 03-04-2003, 11:00 PM   #56
JML
Hall Of Famer

You guys were approached on AIM or something?
Old 03-04-2003, 11:07 PM   #57
AnD1 BBaller
Minors (Double A)

Yeah...some guy named dan or something like that, he was asking me to help him out and in return he would give me access to a web site or something. First I told him that it was illegal, then he said "do you think ootp is gonna come knocking on my door?" Then I told him that I can't because I have one at work, and one here at home.

Old 03-04-2003, 11:13 PM   #58
Old Man
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally posted by JML
You guys were approached on AIM or something?

I was approached on AIM last year when the game first came out. Keep the AIM name and send it straight to .400 Software Studios. Not only will they not get a OOTP server, maybe since it is illegal they could get something more. They deserve it.

"All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives, 'See, there's a fat guy doing okay. Bring me another beer.'"
-Mickey Lolich
Old 03-04-2003, 11:21 PM   #59
ramincol
Minors (Rookie Ball)

All of this over a game???
This thread makes you wonder how low people will go??
I had no clue that those id's are so valuable..Maybe I can sell mine on Ebay...lol...
Old 03-05-2003, 12:24 AM   #60
UKSubs
Minors (Triple A)

Someone approached me for an OOTP 4 license about six months ago. I moralized the person for at least thirty minutes that what they were doing was theft and trying to make me an accessory to theft. I laughed so hard when I done, I almost cried. The person was very persistant and insisted that he bought the game, but lost his IDs over time. I was going to turn them in as well when I was done, but accidently closed out of the window. I mean, it isn't like OOTP is this incredibly expensive program or even that they are a major developer. It's just low to try to steal from a small company and also explains why we have less licenses this year.

RANZBA Adelaide Crows
Closed Thread