Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #41
seekercuz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have been playing in online leagues with the same guys since OOTP 13 and am looking for something different. I am looking for an historical league or 2014 start. Find me on AIM (seekercuz) if you are looking for a GM.

I have OOTP 14 and 15, so I can join leagues using either of those.
seekercuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #42
gregsdad1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

New to Online Leagues

I am relatively new to OOTP, but I have played a lot offline in the past few months. Definitely addicted. I have no idea how exactly an online league works, but I am ready to give it a go. Contact me at gregsdad1@yahoo.com.
gregsdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:54 AM   #43
probei
Bat Boy

looking to join new fictional league. ryne.woodsmall@gmail.com
probei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:25 AM   #44
bill-rob
Bat Boy

looking for modern league

I am looking for a new league to join after upgrading to ootp15

I have previous experience in blue chip league and the JLB and have used ootp through 11,12,13,14

AIM user too!

please PM me if you have space

Thanks

Billy
bill-rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #45
DJ3K
Minors (Single A)

I want to join a fictional league
email: waltherhenry2@gmail.com
DJ3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:12 PM   #46
chapmania
Bat Boy

Hey all,

Looking to join a league with 2014 Opening Day rosters - player draft at beginning sounds interesting but I'll take whatever I can get. This would be my first OOTP league so I'd need a brief rundown of expectations at the beginning, but that's about it.. Have played OOTP 11, 12, 13, and 14 in the past so I'm already familiar with the interface.

My 'credentials': lifelong baseball fan with extreme interest in the game. Played for more than 10 years at various levels (unfortunately never made it to pro ball). Extensive knowledge of Sabermetrics and certainly not a hindrance to your league. I'm an amiable guy and just out to have some fun! Level of seriousness is not a problem, as I'll adapt to the tone of your league without issue.

Please PM me if I sound like a good fit for you!!

best - chapmania
chapmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #47
BrandonS
Minors (Double A)

I am looking to join a faster paced league with at least 4-5 sims per week. I have OOTP 14 and 15, looking for a 15 league. Prefer coaching and scouting off but scouting is not a big deal if on. I do not mind joining an existing league.

my email is b61994@hotmail.com please contact me if your league has any openings.
BrandonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #48
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

interested in both fictional and real

fictional....depends on settings (promotion/demotion preferred)
real....i can do two but one with San Francisco
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #49
andrewgolfsalot
Bat Boy

Looking for a real league and can adapt to almost any settings. Would prefer to join a new one, but would consider an existing league. Pm or email to Andrew.james.ross@gmail.com.
andrewgolfsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:50 AM   #50
potsey7
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am a huge baseball fan and have played OOTP for years but never done an online league. Very interested in joining one. I would prefer the most realistic, current league thats possible as I study and have knowledge of current players and would like to play as a modern-day GM. Will need a little help with how I play in the league since I've only played offline for years, but would be very excited to learn. PM me if you are interested or my email is msfire101@gmail.com I coach in college and maturity is not a problem.
potsey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:08 PM   #51
hunerman
Bat Boy

I'm interested in joining a OOTP15 league.

Haven't been in a baseball sim before, but I have a ton of experience in basketball leagues.

Email me at hunerman51@gmail.com for more information
hunerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #52
Grandbudda
Major Leagues

I'm looking for a 3rd historical league. Preferably I would like one in the 60s or early 70s. Let me know by my email at: gmasceri@yahoo.com
Grandbudda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #53
drunkLobster
Bat Boy

I'm looking for one more OOTP15 league to join. I'm currently a member of two (one real players, one fictional) and would like to join a third that uses real players where I can take the Cardinals GM slot. Playing in two leagues is satisfying my OOTP itch well enough, but as a St. Louis native, my Cardinals itch remains unscratched. Please PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks!
drunkLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:06 AM   #54
CLopesella
Bat Boy

Online League Interest

I am interested in joining online leagues. I have recently purchased ootp 15 and am excited to get back.

I have experience in the past three OOTPs and am ready to start over in a new one.

I am interested in leagues using the current 2014 rosters, fictional leagues, and more. I saw posts about a relegation league in here which I think is very cool also.

PM with me if you have anything

-Connor
CLopesella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #55
Okay
Minors (Single A)

Post Lookin for stable Fictional league

I prefer a fictional league, because eventually a ML league turns into fictional. Have got v14 and v15, prefer a league already in v15. PM me or gmail me at averycrebel..

Last edited by Okay; 06-04-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: provide gmail
Okay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:56 PM   #56
kmacisback03
Bat Boy

Looking to join a real league (non-fic) starting around 2014, if a little later thats fine. Played 15 years of ball at multiple levels, great knowledge of the sport and how a team works, also been playing OOTP for years. No fantasy draft, actual teams please.

Very interested in the Cubs GM spot but willing to take anything! Please PM me opportunities, been looking for a league for about 2 weeks now..
kmacisback03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #57
flatjacket1
Bat Boy

Looking for online league

Hello,

I am an experienced OOTP player, have played since OOTP11, and love baseball. I am a dedicated GM, I have been part of one online league (a year ago) and just as it got fun it went inactive (I think the website that hosted it like ran out or something). I am fine with any export days and any team.

Here are my preferences (note that they are preferences, not musts. I will join a 2020 league if it is a good group)
- Full minors
- Scouting on
- Not too far in the future (2014 would be ideal)
- Real rosters, real teams

Feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you.

Thank you,
Michael

Last edited by flatjacket1; 06-09-2014 at 02:20 AM.
flatjacket1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #58
slinke858
Minors (Rookie Ball)

looking to join league

Looking to join real online league starting with 2014 season. Would prefer real players, drafts, etc. As close to real MLB as possible with possible expansion in the later seasons... email me at slinke858@gmail.com thanks.
slinke858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #59
CoachDrumm
Bat Boy

I'm interested in a historic league... 70's 80's 90's preferrably... highly active owner... been in leagues since OOTP12

e-mail me @ andydrummond20@gmail.com

all invites welcome... if it's an active league with some interesting people I'm all for it

Last edited by CoachDrumm; 06-11-2014 at 10:00 PM.
CoachDrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM   #60
FOG
Bat Boy

Looking for a league or two

Good Morning Everyone,
I’m looking for a new league or two to join. I prefer leagues that sim every day rather than the traditional M – W – F 7 or 14 games per sim but I will consider all leagues.
I prefer a league where draft picks can be traded. In addition I would like to be part of a league that is forum active and is not bogged down by dozens upon dozens upon dozens of rules. I’m not looking to join one of those micro-managed leagues.
I want to have fun more than anything else. Era/fictional/real/mix etc. I’m fine with any of those types of leagues.

I hope to hear from you soon!
FOG is offline   Reply With Quote