Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 12-06-2015, 03:12 PM   #1181
DanielR
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
1. I'm not sure why that would be. Are you sure you've simulated to the proper date for the expansion draft? Have you tried turning commissioner mode on to see if that helps?

2. Unfortunately no I don't think there is a way once in game, but I'll let Jeff correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, I've simmed to the proper date for the expansion draft. I still can pick players. But I had to keep switching to the other expansion team and pick their pick, because it wouldn't let me press "pick until human" because the names were in gray and weren't clickable. I also tried this in commissioner and I got the same result. And it's like that for many other things too, for example I can't ask assistants to edit lines and setup the roster.
DanielR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:27 PM   #1182
DanielR
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
1. I'm not sure why that would be. Are you sure you've simulated to the proper date for the expansion draft? Have you tried turning commissioner mode on to see if that helps?

2. Unfortunately no I don't think there is a way once in game, but I'll let Jeff correct me if I'm wrong.
Nevermind I managed to fix it! I don't exactly remember how I did it. But it works now! Time to play some FHM2!
DanielR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #1183
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

When will there be a demo?

Is it possible to have a promotion/relegation league?

How is the AI? What I mean is, does the AI have a big advantage over the player, as in FM?
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #1184
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

No advantage but they do make trades just not to you unless you throw something out as trade bait that interests everyone....
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:57 PM   #1185
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

ok all got my 30 team league up and going got it quick started now how can I post it on here?
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:57 PM   #1186
Stokked29
Bat Boy

So.. im gona sound like a huge noob here, but I can't figure out how to edit team logos. Ive read the manual and looked through posts but havn't found anything on how to change the logo.. I use a mac.. is there an easy way to explain how to do this?
Stokked29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:39 PM   #1187
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokked29 View Post
So.. im gona sound like a huge noob here, but I can't figure out how to edit team logos. Ive read the manual and looked through posts but havn't found anything on how to change the logo.. I use a mac.. is there an easy way to explain how to do this?
Look in the Mods section of this forum regarding posts about logos.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3955517 thread has help for Mac users.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:20 PM   #1188
Evok
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi !

Could anyone give me the information about what the number mean in the first_names.txt and names.txt ?

EX : Adam,85,0

I would like to modify those files to allow creation of fictional Women leagues but without the meaning of the numbers, i fear of breaking something.

Thank you !
Evok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:23 PM   #1189
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Still wondering when/if there will be a demo, and whether promotion/relegation leagues are possible...
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #1190
djskek
Minors (Single A)

Question to the KHL Research Team.

Why are at the No-Russian teams 15 foreigners allowed? Strength compensation?
djskek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:08 PM   #1191
djskek
Minors (Single A)

How can I pull out the goalkeeper in the last minutes?

The pull Goalie option in tactic screen with fast, very fast normal etc...... i believe don't work. At least that's my impression.

Last edited by djskek; 12-10-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:16 AM   #1192
GMO123
Major Leagues

I'm sure this is easy but I looked in the manual but couldn't find it. I want to call up a player from my minor time to the NHL. I can't find how to do it.
GMO123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:26 PM   #1193
SerbianEagle
Minors (Single A)

This will sound like a very dumb question but I can't figure out how to actually draft a player when at the NHL Entry Draft screen.

I tried right clicking, I tried drag and drop, I looked for a special button and I don't see anything....so help, please.
SerbianEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #1194
BrettC
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianEagle View Post
This will sound like a very dumb question but I can't figure out how to actually draft a player when at the NHL Entry Draft screen.

I tried right clicking, I tried drag and drop, I looked for a special button and I don't see anything....so help, please.
I believe in the upper right there's a drop down box that has the option to "select player", or "draft player" or something along those lines.
BrettC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:40 PM   #1195
SerbianEagle
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
I believe in the upper right there's a drop down box that has the option to "select player", or "draft player" or something along those lines.
The very upper right is the "Finish Today" button.

The upper right of the part of the screen where the draft is has an "Action" dropdown, which contains draft options such as "Forefeit", "Stop Picking", "CPU Finish" draft etc...but nowhere an option to select a player.

I am stumped...

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by SerbianEagle; 12-10-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:48 PM   #1196
Cole
Hall Of Famer

If it's your turn to draft, right clicking should work.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:26 PM   #1197
SerbianEagle
Minors (Single A)

To make this even more confusing, it now started giving me the "Pick..." option after right clicking. Previously, the first option was "Remove from Draf t List"...

So, it works now...or for now?
Old 12-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #1198
BrettC
Minors (Single A)

Yeah on second though Cole's right, I think right clicking on the player brings up the option to draft. I was thinking of advancing to your next pick with the drop down.
BrettC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:53 PM   #1199
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianEagle View Post
To make this even more confusing, it now started giving me the "Pick..." option after right clicking. Previously, the first option was "Remove from Draf t List"...

So, it works now...or for now?
There are two pages on the Draft Screen, the Draft Class (where you pick players) and the Draft List (where you can add players throughout the year to use as an aid for your draft). If you are in the Draft List page, I don't think you can make picks, only from the Draft Class page.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 AM   #1200
djskek
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskek View Post
How can I pull out the goalkeeper in the last minutes?

The pull Goalie option in tactic screen with fast, very fast normal etc...... i believe don't work. At least that's my impression.
No one an answer?