Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 01-28-2019, 10:20 AM   #1
jdek
Bat Boy

Logos won't work

Hi!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm having trouble installing the logo and jersey packs. I've downloaded them from this forum section and installed them according to the guides, and placed them in the correct folders (\My main FHM5 folder\default_data\quickstart_games\OpeningDay.qu ick\graphics.
I downloaded the Logo megapack as well as all jerseys and helmet for all leagues.

When I start a new game, nothing is changed. I followed the video from YouTube that explained the process, but it doesn't work for me.

Do I need to do anything else after I put them in the correct folders? Is it because I'm using a mac? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hope somebody can help me
jdek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 10:43 AM   #2
Pwal
All Star Starter

Are you using the opening day rosters or the current rosters when you start a new game? If you're using the current rosters, you must put the graphic files in the Current.quick folder.

You could also try to put them in your savegame graphics folder after you have created a new game.
Pwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 10:51 AM   #3
jdek
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwal View Post
Are you using the opening day rosters or the current rosters when you start a new game? If you're using the current rosters, you must put the graphic files in the Current.quick folder.

You could also try to put them in your savegame graphics folder after you have created a new game.
Holy s**t that was a fast response. Thanks for that!
And yea, my mistake was to use the current rosters, so thanks for that too! Although I'm missing quite a few logos, but I suspect that might be because some characters in the team names got screwed up. I guess correcting them will fix it?

Thanks again
Old 01-28-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
jdek
Bat Boy

Correction on my last post. The team names were right, but I'm missing the logos from all teams with a character outside of the a-z alphabet.

Should I rename them? I.e. if Féhérvár logo doesn't show up, should I rename the logo file to Fehervar?
Old 01-28-2019, 11:20 AM   #5
Pwal
All Star Starter

Yeah, those special character can be a pain. What I do is that I copy the name of the logo that shows up (often a game-generated one) to the one that doesn't. Usually the game picks it up the next time I launch it.
Pwal is offline   Reply With Quote