Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21- New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 21- New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 04-06-2020, 01:52 AM   #1
jeffself
Bat Boy

How do I remove a league?

In trying to learn the game, I created a few leagues of different types to understand how the game works. Now I want to remove them, but I don’t see anything in the game to remove a league.
jeffself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:30 AM   #2
thehef
Hall Of Famer

Hit the Game dropdown (just to the right of File), and select Game Settings. From there...

League Settings...Functions... then on the far right (just above League Actions) select the dropdown that probably has, as a default, the name of your top-level league. From that dropdown choose the league you want to delete and on the left of the Functions panel you should see an option to Delete This League.

I suggest a backup before you do this.
thehef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 06:07 PM   #3
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
I believe you will want to delete all of the players in that league BEFORE deleting the league. If you don't they will all be released into the FA pool.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:05 AM   #4
Gorgonzola17
Bat Boy

How do I delete all of the players first

If I want to delete a league that I started and don't want all of the players going right into a free agent pool, how do i delete the players??
Gorgonzola17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 11:01 AM   #5
BBGiovanni
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgonzola17 View Post
If I want to delete a league that I started and don't want all of the players going right into a free agent pool, how do i delete the players??

When I delete a league, first I change the setting so that free agents can't leave or enter the league. Then:

Go to the league tab, go down to "Reports and Info", then pick "List all [MLB, whatever league] Players".

You'll get a list of everybody in the league, each with a little circle to the left of his name. At the very top of that column is another littler circle, and if you pick that it will select ALL the players in the list. Then right-click over a name in the list and choose "delete players".

Above the list are checkboxes for minor leaguers and international complex, so you can select them and do it all at once. I prefer to do it league by league to get everyone.

Current Project: WBAT/AABBA: Organized Base Ball And the "New Normal" World Baseball Aid Tournament 2023 trophy round underway!
BBGiovanni is offline   Reply With Quote